• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the best way to sneak a camera? I'm going to the gig on Saturday and the venue says "Absolutely no cameras or camcorders allowed," so erm...How? I want to be front center, but that would be very difficult to take photos without getting caught. What about cellphone cameras?

What's the best way to sneak a camera? I'm going to the gig on Saturday and the venue says "Absolutely no cameras or camcorders allowed," so erm...How? I want to be front center, but that would be very difficult to take photos without getting caught. What about cellphone cameras?

i got mine converscated off me straight away at leeds!!!:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

put it in your pocket...because they check your bag!!!

or put it in your bra...thats what i did for the manchester gig:naughty:

IT WORKED!!!:roftl:

lol. thats if i could dance. not like mika- my best friend actually broke her leg yesterday trying to imitate one of mika's dance moves! she is in pain, but it was sooo funni......she was trying to do his love today dancing, and she fell down the stairs!!!! now thats a story to tell the man himself!

lol. thats if i could dance. not like mika- my best friend actually broke her leg yesterday trying to imitate one of mika's dance moves! she is in pain, but it was sooo funni......she was trying to do his love today dancing, and she fell down the stairs!!!! now thats a story to tell the man himself!

Ooops that was not good. What would our Mika say?:blush-anim-cl:

he would probrably laugh. it was only a fracture, and it was so very very funny!!! she even laughed and told the paramedics how it happened!

What did the paramedics say? I bet they smiled.

hello everyone! ok i have to visit here b4 i go nuts :roftl: now finished class...got another one just now but omg i have to tell....i was in animal b class and i was showing some friends pics for our project, but i also have mika pics on my phone, so anyway we were looking at it on her laptop and then a hot pic (lol as if ne r not!) of mika came up and the same time, our lecturer came in and he asked if he was my bf!! and he was waitin 4 an answer and i only had a stupid smile on my face (oh how i wish i could shout YES!) but i unfortunately had to say no!! lol it was funny, my friends just shook their heads. cause yes they all think i'm mental and obsessed with him! i am the only one, well here...how could that be :shocked: ?!?!

LOL kiwi, that was kinda funny...the paramedics and all like mika, how cool is that!

so wat's new been happenin? anything interesting i missed?