• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so tempted to do a recording....I really love to sing but not in front of others so much xD

no u should!!! do iiiiit!

i mean, iff i met you, and u asked me to sing, id go all shy myself. id be like NOOOO lmao! but since i am only sending recordings it doesnt bother me :thumb_yello:

SO DO ONE NOW!

mwahahah :D

no u should!!! do iiiiit!

i mean, iff i met you, and u asked me to sing, id go all shy myself. id be like NOOOO lmao! but since i am only sending recordings it doesnt bother me :thumb_yello:

SO DO ONE NOW!

mwahahah :D

Good point xD *Mwhahaha*

Ok I'll do it :biggrin2:

Just waiting for my mum to go out (we have the same problem here haha)....

hey girls. how is everyone today? very bored at work ...

lol!

i am still very much ill. my nose is all blocked and crappy. managed to record aux champs-elysées though! (on previous page)

how are you apart from bored?

Good point xD *Mwhahaha*

Ok I'll do it :biggrin2:

Just waiting for my mum to go out (we have the same problem here haha)....

Yaaaay i look forward to hearing it! was it you who did a recording? it was swedish (because wa-hey ur from sweden lol) but i dna what it was called O.o

lol!

i am still very much ill. my nose is all blocked and crappy. managed to record aux champs-elysées though! (on previous page)

how are you apart from bored?

Poor you, caz! i'm ok had a lovely weekend and had monday off but its so hard to get back into the swing of working again. its just so dull ... at least i've got this amazing site.

Heya Sallyh!!

I'm good thnx.

Yeah work doesn't seem very tempting xD

How are you doing anyways?

work is definatley not tempting! but my friend just bought me some chocolate so i have that and mfc!! :roftl:

Chocolate is the SHIIIIIIZZZZZ

I'm addicted to it...but thats only coz my mum doesnt stop buying it....i wouldnt eat it so much if there wasnt so much of it laying around the house!

haha i always try not to buy it on my weekly shopping thing, but then i end up going out to buy it!! :roftl:

Yaaaay i look forward to hearing it! was it you who did a recording? it was swedish (because wa-hey ur from sweden lol) but i dna what it was called O.o

It was ziema (Emma) who did that it's called Lyxförpackning (listening right now she's so cute) :biggrin2:

haha i always try not to buy it on my weekly shopping thing, but then i end up going out to buy it!! :roftl:

naughty naughty haha

at the end of the shopping trip...

OMG HOW DID ALL THOSE MALTESERS, SNICKERS, AEROS, TERRYS CHOCOLATE ORANGES, GALAXIES AND CADBURIES END UP IN MY SHOPPING?!?!?!

Chocolate is the SHIIIIIIZZZZZ

I'm addicted to it...but thats only coz my mum doesnt stop buying it....i wouldnt eat it so much if there wasnt so much of it laying around the house!

Tell me about it!!

My mums the one to blame :roftl:

naughty naughty haha

at the end of the shopping trip...

OMG HOW DID ALL THOSE MALTESERS, SNICKERS, AEROS, TERRYS CHOCOLATE ORANGES, GALAXIES AND CADBURIES END UP IN MY SHOPPING?!?!?!

YEA its exactly like that lol! then i signed up to go to a gym for a ridiculous amount of money ( i swear prices in london are outrageous) and i've been like twice!!

It was ziema (Emma) who did that it's called Lyxförpackning (listening right now she's so cute) :biggrin2:

ohhh thats right lol yeah her voice is well cute! with a bit of training to reach those higher notes she'd have an even better voice. her voice is quite natural and i think she has more talent than she realises ^_^

ohhh thats right lol yeah her voice is well cute! with a bit of training to reach those higher notes she'd have an even better voice. her voice is quite natural and i think she has more talent than she realises ^_^

Yes I think so to :thumb_yello: People need to be MAD enough :naughty:

*Yay* I'm listening to Ring Ring....in to that song right now :biggrin2:

Push my back against the wall....lala......:fisch:

Nice one. I am going off into town now but I will be back on line at one O'clock our time.

See you soon.