(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

owh... that's not to fun. it started raining (alot!) here yesterday

Oh right. Now the sun's come out now. Don't think the weather can make up it's nind what it wants to do. My cat is outside at the moment.

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate that! Yesterday I was sitting at the computer and I heard it begin to thunder and the clouds got all dark so I shut down the computer, turned it off and unplugged it. I waited ten minutes, and the clouds cleared away and the thundering stayed in the far distance and never got any closer. It takes me about 10 minutes to boot up the computer (it has TONS of crap on it) so I had wasted all of that time.

I hate that! Yesterday I was sitting at the computer and I heard it begin to thunder and the clouds got all dark so I shut down the computer, turned it off and unplugged it. I waited ten minutes, and the clouds cleared away and the thundering stayed in the far distance and never got any closer. It takes me about 10 minutes to boot up the computer (it has TONS of crap on it) so I had wasted all of that time.

Never mind. I have been into town today. Now chilling out and talking to you. :thumb_yello:

hey danika!

im good thanks! keep getting runny nose/blocked up nose but thats about it lol :D

i made some recordings if ur interested!

aaw, but u haven't got a bad cold like u did before i hope?

ooh, what ones? I'm at school atm but i'd loved to hear them.. hmm i'll ask u tonight or summin :naughty: just remind me

aaw, but u haven't got a bad cold like u did before i hope?

ooh, what ones? I'm at school atm but i'd loved to hear them.. hmm i'll ask u tonight or summin :naughty: just remind me

yeah i still have a cold. BUT IT'S GOING!!! (Rofl ive been saying that for ages)

i did Aux Champs Elysées (acapella and music)

Shabondama (japanese song)

errr

OHHH!!!

And my awful try at Love Today lmao xDDD

hahaha loool, yeah. keep forgetting :doh:

I'm fine. got a little cold :bleh:

hehe :D

aw, well at least its little now :)

yeah i still have a cold. BUT IT'S GOING!!! (Rofl ive been saying that for ages)

i did Aux Champs Elysées (acapella and music)

Shabondama (japanese song)

errr

OHHH!!!

And my awful try at Love Today lmao xDDD

oh can't wait to hear them :) bet they'll sound great :thumb_yello:

Sweet ladies, I'm back :mf_rosetinted:

heya jasmin wasmin (hehe soz felt like being a bit childish)

would anyone be kind enough to give me a link to that mikagasmic pic (of mika) the whole choclate sauce thing, u know what i'm talking bout ;) the comps at school are really slow so i can't be bothered to look through all the threads for it. :thumb_yello: ta

Jasmin!! Hiya hun *hugs*

nice to finally be here the same time as you :bleh:

Yay me think so to :biggrin2:

HIII!!!!! WELCOME BACK! :D *huggles*

*hugs back*

heya jasmin wasmin (hehe soz felt like being a bit childish)

would anyone be kind enough to give me a link to that mikagasmic pic (of mika) the whole choclate sauce thing, u know what i'm talking bout ;) the comps at school are really slow so i can't be bothered to look through all the threads for it. :thumb_yello: ta

Aaahh 'my' chocolate saucy pic :naughty:

You gotta see this page 67 :mf_lustslow:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5213