• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*gives laura the evil eye* u better watch out b***h :naughty::roftl:

*pokes evil eye* :naughty:

ha ha when don't u god.. u gotta calm down.. maybe go to anger management classes? :blink::naughty:

i know i know its sooooo true *breaks down*

:naughty:

I knooooow, I'm gonna miss you darlings like Grazyyyyy :crybaby::emot-sad:

And seriously I will write down the pages I've missed to catch up...uhhmm that's gonna take 2 days :biggrin2::naughty:

Oh and another interesting thing, I just saw a film called Midnight Cowboys (with John Voight and DUSTIN HOFFMAN xD) aaaaaaand guess what?! The theme song was "Everybody's talking" :jawdrop: By Harry Nilsson and it was soo weird because I could actually sing along and my friend was like this :blink:

*LMFAO*

And Dustin Hoffman hahaha u know what I thought of :roftl:

I knooooow, I'm gonna miss you darlings like Grazyyyyy :crybaby:

And seriously I will write down the pages I've missed to catch up...uhhmm that's gonna take 2 days :naughty:

Oh and another interesting thing, I just saw a film called Midnight Cowboys (with John Voight and DUSTIN HOFFMAN xD) aaaaaaand guess what?! The theme song was "Everybody's talking" :jawdrop: By Harry Nilsson and it was soo weird because I could actually sing along and my friend was like this :blink:

*LMFAO*

:naughty: quality!!! *sings everybody's talking*

you better read every single page :bleh:

Goodnight girls!

Thanks for tonight ^^

Gnight luv! *hugs*

see you tomorrow

I knooooow, I'm gonna miss you darlings like Grazyyyyy :crybaby::emot-sad:

And seriously I will write down the pages I've missed to catch up...uhhmm that's gonna take 2 days

*LMFAO*

Ohh!! I looooove that movie :wub2:

it's such a classic!! you have to see it!! and Hoffman is just GREAT in it!!

and lol, haha... funny about the Nilsson song. I was SO happy when I found out that Mika liked Nilsson, cuz he's not that famous. It was great :biggrin2:

*pokes evil eye* :naughty:

i know i know its sooooo true *breaks down*

:naughty:

lmao u poor thing *pats laura on the back*

anyway i'm gonna go sleep now.. i get to wake up 3 hours later than i usually do on a chool day tomorrow so the earlier i go to bed the more sleep i can get as i've been lacking it by going on this damn forum.. jokes, i love every minute spent here :naughty: anyway night night ladies xxx

Hey girlies!

Anyone still around for some chattage???

YAAAAY! Shelby!! *jumps up and down*

How are you luv?? *hugs*

anyway i'm gonna go sleep now.. i get to wake up 3 hours later than i usually do on a chool day tomorrow so the earlier i go to bed the more sleep i can get as i've been lacking it by going on this damn forum.. jokes, i love every minute spent here :naughty: anyway night night ladies xxx

Nightynight Danika!

love you hunny *hugs*

Sweet dreams (http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=267351&postcount=14) :tongue2:

Hey girlies!

Anyone still around for some chattage???

yup :thumb_yello: but not for long......probably get chucked off soon :thumbdown:

hows you anyways??

lmao u poor thing *pats laura on the back*

:naughty: jokaaaaaa

Night Danika dear!! *hugs*

love ya girl!!

xxxx