(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Yeh... :naughty:

isn't that great though... he cares about the things we write :bleh::roftl: :roftl:

:bleh: yeh its lovely, doubt he pops in here though!

I'm just curious as to what others posted in the fanfic thread...I never even posted anything in it like that...

I can't even find it now.

i havent seen that thread for some time now......dont know why its being brought up, its silly isnt it?

well anyways people, im being thrown off now so ill chat to you 2moro :thumb_yello:

Night night *hugs and kisses*

xxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just have to say something before I leave (Yes, I'm still here)

Did you ever notice that Mikas gig have become "sexier"?

I mean look at this: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=267351&postcount=14

from Fillmore, and then compare it to his early gigs. Koko as an example.

you're right, monshi... and i think mika wants to be sexier on stage :) and that's goooood :wub2: :wub2:

ok ioana and i started talking about it here, but apparently it somehowgot a bit confusing. lemme shed some light:

today when i came on i realized freddie had started a thread called "is this forum moving in the right direction" or something to that effect. it is not aimed at THIS thread, but people who posted there named us and the perv thread in particular and referred a lot to us. andthen ppl said stuff like oh they never came on here because of the name and all that.

we were both REALLY upset from that, because as far as we r concerned, nothing even near sexually explicit was being done on either thread and then to have ppl say negative stuff bout it really pissed us off. howvere, no name calling, there are otherthreads that say worse than what we say yet no-one called their names!!!

anyway i didn't even know there was a ff thread! however, i think that that was a little overboard though. i mean they should respect mika and i'm not saying u can't have fantasies and write ff, but just pm it to those who want it u know!! i can't explain how i'm feeling argh! but it's like we all love and respect mika as a person and musician, but he' listening to us and has gotten a bit sexier, so how can we help ourselves?!?! but we never crossed the line because we don't want to disrespect mika and make a complete idiotof ourslves! and if we have "naughty" thoughs, such as in ff, we always pm those who want it! so the bottom line is we're not what they say we r and it pisses me off that they read stuff out of context because we would NEVER want to make mika uncomfortable!

however, ppl fail to see the humour in this and the perv thread! it is all in good fun and i'm sure mika would laugh at the stupidity we sometimes say here. because we aren't disrespecting him or his family. i don't think we ever crossed the line, or reach near the line to cross!

wow that was long!

good rant! i agree, it's just lioght hearted. if mika thought we where being unreasonable, he would get the message to us somehow! this thread is way less dodgy than som ei could name!

yes i have the same feeling. he would say. i mean but he's looking 4 it. comeon the carolina dance! the fact that he now can't keep his shirt on!

but we love it, so keep it up mika :wub2::wub2::thumb_yello:

hmm...again i must say it, not that i mind. i am so hyper that i mke mika himself look like an emo, and put the phrase ' hyperactive 5 year old on a sugar high ' to utter shame. it's 2 in the morning, i've hardly slept in about 3 weeks ( been on here too much! and coursework....) and i've jyst gone vegitaria for 2 weeks as a dare, so am really hungry! and im STILL hyper! you?

hmm...again i must say it, not that i mind. i am so hyper that i mke mika himself look like an emo, and put the phrase ' hyperactive 5 year old on a sugar high ' to utter shame. it's 2 in the morning, i've hardly slept in about 3 weeks ( been on here too much! and coursework....) and i've jyst gone vegitaria for 2 weeks as a dare, so am really hungry! and im STILL hyper! you?

:roftl: i know wat u mean!!! it's so lonely here...hehe we gotta keep posting so that when everyone comes back they think something was actually taking place!!! argh i just posed on the thread....btw did u vote?

Hey guys, sorry I left abruptly last night :sad:

My sister was being the biggest female dog!!! :thumbdown:

I have moved in with my Grandma for a few days so I won't be online as much.

Which is really horrid because the holidays have started for me so I have all the time in the world!!!! :blink:

Anyway, hope you girlies are all okay.

Love and hugs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. Missing you already Jasssss :sad::wub2:

x

Hey guys, sorry I left abruptly last night :sad:

My sister was being the biggest female dog!!! :thumbdown:

I have moved in with my Grandma for a few days so I won't be online as much.

Which is really horrid because the holidays have started for me so I have all the time in the world!!!! :blink:

Anyway, hope you girlies are all okay.

Love and hugs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. Missing you already Jasssss :sad::wub2:

x

oh no sherry!! that really sucks :thumbdown: will miss ya loads xxx (will u get any privacy at your grans to sing any songs? :bleh: )

oh no sherry!! that really sucks :thumbdown: will miss ya loads xxx (will u get any privacy at your grans to sing any songs? :bleh: )

:roftl:

I would have to go home and get my microphone :thumb_yello:

I will do it tomorrow. Lol.

OOO unless I have one hidden in my Grandmas laptop like you!!!! :roftl:

I really want to do 'Beautiful' by Christina Aguilera... I think I told you that lol.

My sister told she wants me to drink bleach... :blink:

I'm scared to eat or drink anything at my house in case she has poisoned it.

It's silly to think that she may of, but I know whats she is capable of.

x

:roftl:

I would have to go home and get my microphone :thumb_yello:

I will do it tomorrow. Lol.

OOO unless I have one hidden in my Grandmas laptop like you!!!! :roftl:

I really want to do 'Beautiful' by Christina Aguilera... I think I told you that lol.

My sister told she wants me to drink bleach... :blink:

I'm scared to eat or drink anything at my house in case she has poisoned it.

It's silly to think that she may of, but I know whats she is capable of.

x

lol ha ha hmm well if she owns a laptop there might be a 'hidden' one :naughty:

yeah u did.. beautiful is a really great song.. u gonna hit all the high notes she does too :bleh:? i don't think they're as high as mika's though :P

what! seriously!? thats really scary.. why would she say such a thing? does your mum know or anyone? whatever happens u got your MFC crew right behind u :thumb_yello:

lol ha ha hmm well if she owns a laptop there might be a 'hidden' one :naughty:

yeah u did.. beautiful is a really great song.. u gonna hit all the high notes she does too i don't think they're as high as mika's though :P

what! seriously!? thats really scary.. why would she say such a thing? does your mum know or anyone? whatever happens u got your MFC crew right behind u :thumb_yello:

I have had a look and I don't see a little hole, how you described yours lol.

HAHA, I will try and hit the high notes!

And I don't think anyones songs are as high as Mika :blink:

I am also going to attempt 'Love Today' for Kavi because I told her if she posted hers I would do a recording!!! HAHAH :bleh:

She keeps telling me she wants me to die.

She said it to me because I asked how long she would be on the computer..

I told my mum and she was like.. :

*laughs nervously* 'You know she's only joking'

Yessss, good joke actually... :blink::sneaky2:

And thanks hun, I know you're all here for me :thumb_yello:

x

I have had a look and I don't see a little hole, how you described yours lol.

HAHA, I will try and hit the high notes!

And I don't think anyones songs are as high as Mika :blink:

I am also going to attempt 'Love Today' for Kavi because I told her if she posted hers I would do a recording!!! HAHAH

She keeps telling me she wants me to die.

She said it to me because I asked how long she would be on the computer..

I told my mum and she was like.. :

*laughs nervously* 'You know she's only joking'

Yessss, good joke actually... :sneaky2:

And thanks hun, I know you're all here for me :thumb_yello:

x

lmao that first sentence really didn't sound right :naughty::roftl:

wow beautiful AND love today, u go girl :thumb_yello:

just for asking how long she'd be on the computer for? thats really not acceptable, if she said it while laughing or really in a jokey way thats slightly more understandable.. but still :blink:

lmao that first sentence really didn't sound right :naughty::roftl:

wow beautiful AND love today, u go girl

just for asking how long she'd be on the computer for? thats really not acceptable, if she said it while laughing or really in a jokey way thats slightly more understandable.. but still :blink:

HAHA, yes actually it does haha :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I found it now!

It was right in front of my face :blink:

I am trying it out now :thumb_yello:

And I could tell by her eyes that she was being deadly serious.

She had been on the computer since 9am - 6pm!!!! :blink:

x

HAHA, yes actually it does haha :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I found it now!

It was right in front of my face :blink:

I am trying it out now :thumb_yello:

And I could tell by her eyes that she was being deadly serious.

She had been on the computer since 9am - 6pm!!!! :blink:

x

lol, oh yey u found the hole!! :naughty: relaly tiny ain't it mehehe

9 hours straight on the comp!! wow thats nearly worse than me... but i have a my good reason :blush-anim-cl:... well she doesn't go on mfc... hmm so what does she do on the computer for 9 hours?