Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, oh, oh - Is there anybody home?

I've not been able to be at the computer since yesterday, and now there are 3000 unread posts! Crazy ^^

So what have you been up to in here?

ok can like everyone read my mind.. i was gonna start with that sentence at one point on this thing lol :naughty: aaah...

Yeah there's a lot of typing going on... no one can seem to stop us

Lol ^^ It's quite a good way to start with here :biggrin2:

When I tell my mum that I'll have a lot of catching up at the MFC, she always asks "How can it be so much to talk about one single artist?"

:roftl:

It always feels like one has missed so much, when not being here for a day. And I won't be here on Friday either, gah!

Hey girlies :biggrin2:

I'm back at home now.

My sister has gone back to my other sisters house :blink:

If you understand lol

How is everyone?

x

Hey Sherry!! *gives big hug*

It seems to be quite empty in here at the moment.. :boxed: but I'm fine! :biggrin2:

good thing you're safe back home! your twin sis does seem a bit scary :blink:

but it's so cool that you're a twin! too bad you don't seem to get along that well..

are you "identical" twins or just ordinary sibling-resemblance?

by the way, how many sisters/siblings do you have? :bleh:

Hey Sherry!! *gives big hug*

It seems to be quite empty in here at the moment.. :boxed: but I'm fine! :biggrin2:

good thing you're safe back home! your twin sis does seem a bit scary :blink:

but it's so cool that you're a twin! too bad you don't seem to get along that well..

are you "identical" twins or just ordinary sibling-resemblance?

by the way, how many sisters/siblings do you have? :bleh:

Hey Elina!! :biggrin2:

*hugs lots*

I know! The forum is soooo slow this week.

I am an identical twin lol

And I have 1 brother and 2 sisters.

My brother is 26

My older sister is 25

And my twin is 8 minutes older than me :bleh::naughty:

You?

x

Hey Elina!!

*hugs lots*

I know! The forum is soooo slow this week.

I am an identical twin lol

And I have 1 brother and 2 sisters.

My brother is 26

My older sister is 25

And my twin is 8 minutes older than me

You?

x

so you're the youngest then! :bleh:

like I said, really cool! but must be a bit annoying aswell, looking alike, since you seem to have quite different personalities?

I've got 3 brothers (15, soon 19 and 30) and a "fostersister" sort of (24).

She came to stay with my family when she was 16-17. She doesn't feel like a sister, but some kind of close relative. (we're very different and aren't friends in that sense) Uhm, hard to explain. She's got the sweetest little boy though! He's my adorable (but naughty) little nephew (3 in Oct) :biggrin2:

He's often at my parents house and I baby-sit him a lot so I know what it's like to have small children.

I really admire you for that! Managing both a 2 year old and school. You're really something! :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello::bleh:

so you're the youngest then! :bleh:

like I said, really cool! but must be a bit annoying aswell, looking alike, since you seem to have quite different personalities?

I've got 3 brothers (15, soon 19 and 30) and a "fostersister" sort of (24).

She came to stay with my family when she was 16-17. She doesn't feel like a sister, but some kind of close relative. (we're very different and aren't friends in that sense) Uhm, hard to explain. She's got the sweetest little boy though! He's my adorable (but naughty) little nephew (3 in Oct)

He's often at my parents house and I baby-sit him a lot so I know what it's like to have small children.

I really admire you for that! Managing both a 2 year old and school. You're really something! :mf_rosetinted:

Awwww thanks hun :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

It is really hard and it annoys me when I hear about 13 year olds purposely getting pregnant because they like the idea of having a little baby.

But they don't understand how much work you have to do to raise a child.

Yes I'm the youngest :bleh:

And me and my twin are extremely different!!! :blink:

She has always been different from me except when we were like 3 or something lol

x

Lol ^^ It's quite a good way to start with here :biggrin2:

When I tell my mum that I'll have a lot of catching up at the MFC, she always asks "How can it be so much to talk about one single artist?"

:roftl:

It always feels like one has missed so much, when not being here for a day. And I won't be here on Friday either, gah!

thing is sometimes its not even about only mika.. its about all the random chats that we need to catch up on as well :naughty:

Hey girlies :biggrin2:

I'm back at home now.

My sister has gone back to my other sisters house :blink:

If you understand lol

How is everyone?

x

heya sherry! glad to hear you're back home and safe :) how is the holiday going?

heya sherry! glad to hear you're back home and safe :) how is the holiday going?

OH MY GOD!!

I am loving the holidayyyy :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Thanks for asking :bleh:

And it is great being at home again.

My Grandma stresses me out after a while haha

x

Awwww thanks hun

It is really hard and it annoys me when I hear about 13 year olds purposely getting pregnant because they like the idea of having a little baby.

But they don't understand how much work you have to do to raise a child.

Yes I'm the youngest

And me and my twin are extremely different!!!

She has always been different from me except when we were like 3 or something lol

x

Very hard. Many young people (and many ppl in general without kids) just seem to see the cute baby smiling. They don't understand what hard work it actually is. They don't get that constant attention really means constant attention! and the lack of sleep.. my God, just one night and I'm beat.. especially when my nephew was younger. no wonder mums with small children go a bit mad.. :blink:

yes you are truly awesome! :punk::bleh:

My parents say that grand-kids are prob better than kids. You give them back! :roftl::biggrin2:

It's funny how different siblings can be.. especially when you're identical twins! Me and my 15-year old brother are prob the most similar of all my siblings. But still, we're quite different in many ways as well. Me and my 19-year old brother had a lot of fun playing when we were kids, but now :thumbdown:

OH MY GOD!!

I am loving the holidayyyy :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Thanks for asking :bleh:

And it is great being at home again.

My Grandma stresses me out after a while haha

x

didn't i tell u to not rub it in my face before? :naughty: jks

glad you're enjoying it lol

aw bless didn't u stay at hers for only like a day or 2?