• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish you lot could meet him!!

He is the funniest little boy.

:roftl:

x

I wish I could too.

and meet you. maybe some day we will meet.

haha, maybe it wasn't mud. could have been chocolate...? :blink::roftl:

How did he do that though?!

I couldn't find any mud anyway (most of my garden is paved)

The grass is really perfect with no mud :blink:

Lol.

x

really?! :shocked::blink::boxed:

he must've moved really quickly if he had to actually FIND the mud somewhere else first! are you sure it wasn't hours...? :roftl:

How did he do that though?!

I couldn't find any mud anyway (most of my garden is paved)

The grass is really perfect with no mud :blink:

Lol.

x

theres only one answer to this sherry.. your little boy has magical powers.. you're psychic, he's got magical powers.. it all adds up!! lol

I wish I could too.

and meet you. maybe some day we will meet.

haha, maybe it wasn't mud. could have been chocolate...? :blink

Well, I am going to make sure I meet you Mona!!

Wish you could come to England for the London gigs!!!!!!

really?! :shocked::blink::boxed:

he must've moved really quickly if he had to actually FIND the mud somewhere else first! are you sure it wasn't hours...? :roftl:

HAHA, I think he crawled under the hedge :blink:

theres only one answer to this sherry.. your little boy has magical powers.. you're psychic, he's got magical powers.. it all adds up!! lol

HAHAH, it does doesn't it!!!!!

:naughty:

x

Haha!! you know how it is....

you want Mika at the front

oki, jag går och kollar :wink2:

'course I would! :roftl:

bra :thumb_yello:

(bra in Swedish, not English :blink::naughty: bra in Swedish means "good" ppl! so you don't think I just randomly speak words of underwear :boxed::roftl: )

HAHA, I think he crawled under the hedge :blink:

HAHAH, it does doesn't it!!!!!

:naughty:

x

it'd be great if we could all meet up!! rent a roo then party hard and celebrate are pervertness lol (yes i know thats not a word :naughty:)

yup it does.. please tell jack not to cast any evil spells on me please :biggrin2:

'course I would! :roftl:

bra :thumb_yello:

(bra in Swedish, not English :blink::naughty: bra in Swedish means "good" ppl! so you don't think I just randomly speak words of underwear :boxed::roftl: )

lmao ha ha.. that sounds quite worrying doesn't it and that smiley didn't help either with our thoughts :naughty:

it'd be great if we could all meet up!! rent a roo then party hard and celebrate are pervertness lol (yes i know thats not a word :naughty:)

yup it does.. please tell jack not to cast any evil spells on me please :biggrin2:

HAHA

I would love to have an MFC party!!! :biggrin2:

That would be soooo freakin' awesome!!!!!

I will tell Jackie Boy not to cast any spells :bleh:

x

x

Owh, I wish I could too. but really, just going to Gothenburg in south of Sweden, for the festival Mika's playing at is ruining me! I soooo can't afford it. Mum is helping me (economically), and she hasn't really got that much either. LOL. but she said she will get me to Gothenburg to see Mika, even if we have to eat bread for months :roftl: :roftl:

bless her :biggrin2:

'course I would!

bra

(bra in Swedish, not English :blink::naughty: bra in Swedish means "good" ppl! so you don't think I just randomly speak words of underwear)

haha!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOL :roftl:

HAHA

I would love to have an MFC party!!! :biggrin2:

That would be soooo freakin' awesome!!!!!

I will tell Jackie Boy not to cast any spells :bleh:

x

yeah.. so when we all have money and are all free at the same time we will make a date :thumb_yello:

Owh, I wish I could too. but really, just going to Gothenburg in south of Sweden, for the festival Mika's playing at is ruining me! I soooo can't afford it. Mum is helping me (economically), and she hasn't really got that much either. LOL. but she said she will get me to Gothenburg to see Mika, even if we have to eat bread for months :roftl: :roftl:

bless her :biggrin2:

:

Awww bless :biggrin2:

*hugs Mona's mum* :bleh:

x

it'd be great if we could all meet up!! rent a roo then party hard and celebrate are pervertness lol (yes i know thats not a word

yup it does.. please tell jack not to cast any evil spells on me please

oh I sure do wish I could meet you all in Dec aswell... but, another time!

yes that would be awesome! more pervyness to the ppl! :blink::naughty:

x

I know!! I just realised it as I was about to press "reply" :roftl: you would've thought I was mental! "huh? bra? ... uhm.. panties, Elina..?" :blink::roftl:

it is really funny when words are spelled the same but have a totally different meanings in different languages!

for example.. on the radio a few weeks ago I heard this English man speak. he's lived in Sweden for about 15years now and has written some sort of book about Swedes and how we seem to ppl from other countries (and esp England since he was British himself..)

he said that one of his favourite words in Swedish is "slut"

the first time he encountered it was on the subway and it said "slutstation"

(slut=end/finish slutstation=end station)

and he was like "WHAAT!?! slut-station!?! that had a WHOLE other meaning to me!!!" :roftl:

I know!! I just realised it as I was about to press "reply" :roftl: you would've thought I was mental! "huh? bra? ... uhm.. panties, Elina..?" :blink:

it is really funny when words are spelled the same but have a totally different meanings in different languages!

for example.. on the radio a few weeks ago I heard this English man speak. he's lived in Sweden for about 15years now and has written some sort of book about Swedes and how we seem to ppl from other countries (and esp England since he was British himself..)

and he was like "WHAAT!?! slut-station!?! that had a WHOLE other meaning to me!!!" :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

A slut station!!

Oh dear, the image in my head is not good!! :roftl::bleh:

x

Awww bless :biggrin2:

*hugs Mona's mum* :bleh:

x

haha :roftl:

isn't she the best :biggrin2:

I know!! I just realised it as I was about to press "reply" : you would've thought I was mental! "huh? bra? ... uhm.. panties, Elina..?"

and he was like "WHAAT!?! slut-station!?! that had a WHOLE other meaning to me!!!"

haha!! I heard him on the radio!!! I so LOLed :roftl: :roftl: