• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes! :naughty: atleast you don't have to worry about fanatic fans stalking you! :roftl:

unless you're wearing your ribbons :blink:

LOL!

not that i will get any fans... not unless they were like drugged up on ribbons like we are on mika lol

:biggrin2:

Thanks girls! :blush-anim-cl:

You always make me happy :original:

x

aww.. :huglove:

but it's the truth! you are very gifted! like I said some time ago, you should become a writer and write lots of novels! (I loove books :bleh: ) and poems! now that we know you're brilliant at that too :biggrin2:

now that we're on the topic.. what do you wanna be when you grow up anyway? :wink2:

but it's the truth! you are very gifted! like I said some time ago, you should become a writer and write lots of novels! (I loove books :bleh: ) and poems! now that we know you're brilliant at that too :biggrin2:

now that we're on the topic.. what do you wanna be when you grow up anyway? :wink2:

I want to be a teacher :biggrin2:

What about you hun?

x

hello girlies =]

whats up?

Ello ello ello :mf_rosetinted:

heey girlz! :biggrin2:

not that i will get any fans... not unless they were like drugged up on ribbons like we are on mika lol

:naughty: that'd be a sight.. "LOOK! that girl is wearing that famous ribbon!! The one from the Big girl vid, you know!!" *drops jaw and starts to follow Danika and ribbons* :roftl:

I want to be a teacher :biggrin2:

What about you hun?

x

aw that's nice :biggrin2: and writing skills do come in handy then! :thumb_yello:

what age and what subject(s)?

(my mum's a maths and science teacher for 13-15 year olds by the way.. but I wouldn't choose those subjects.. :blink::bleh: )

hahah I have no idea what I want to become when I grow up! (I'm almost 20 lol!)

Me and Mona had a discussion about that 2 days ago, I think.. :boxed: on this thread! :bleh:

Oh right yeah

theres this thing at my school, in the summer, there are 3 competitions.

One of them is Creative Writing, either a story or a poem

Another is Public Speaking

And the last one is re creating and acting out a piece of Shakespeare.

Guess how many im doing xD

yeah i agree!! sherry if u ever write a book i will def buy it :bleh: as long as it's hot and saucy as your other fanfics :wink2:

edit: just saw the last sentence. I want to be a graphic designer :bleh: I'm just writing about it as well cos i need to tell the uni's why i want to study it etc. how bout u?

aw that's nice and writing skills do come in handy then!

what age and what subject(s)?

(my mum's a maths and science teacher for 13-15 year olds by the way.. but I wouldn't choose those subjects.. )

hahah I have no idea what I want to become when I grow up! (I'm almost 20 lol!)

Me and Mona had a discussion about that 2 days ago, I think.. :boxed: on this thread! :bleh:

DAMN INTERNET KEEPS LOGGING ME OFF!!!! :thumbdown::sneaky2:

:thumb_yello: I'm okay at writing but I don't think I would need that for the subject I want.

I want to teach foreign languages :biggrin2:

Awwww... Almost 20 lol

Oh well you still have time :bleh:

x

DAMN INTERNET KEEPS LOGGING ME OFF!!!! :thumbdown::sneaky2:

:thumb_yello: I'm okay at writing but I don't think I would need that for the subject I want.

I want to teach foreign languages :biggrin2:

Awwww... Almost 20 lol

Oh well you still have time :bleh:

x

you can write stories in other languages =]

lol

great!

you can teach me french lol =]

yeah i agree!! sherry if u ever write a book i will def buy it :bleh: as long as it's hot and saucy as your other fanfics :wink2:

edit: just saw the last sentence. I want to be a graphic designer :bleh: I'm just writing about it as well cos i need to tell the uni's why i want to study it etc. how bout u?

xD

gah

whatever you write sherry, i'll buy it!

as longas its not crap :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Thanks girlies :biggrin2:

x