Posted Images

I'm glad :

I love creating peoples emotion

I love writing soooo much

Just say if I post too many lol

I may get carried away!!

x

weeeelll, in my opinion, you can't post too many :roftl::biggrin2:

I really love words, playing with words and when you put them together in clever ways. (I'm not much of a writer myself but I do love reading!)

In Swedish, I love using (so called) "difficult" words, old-fashioned words & expressions and words that are typical for the area in Sweden where I live. :bleh:

Sometimes my friends go :boxed: "eeh.. what does that mean?" :roftl: not so much anymore though, they know more "big" words now! They're older plus I've taught them :biggrin2:

(not that they're stupid or anything, guess I just had an unusually big vocabulary when I was younger. lol! :bleh: )

not that I speak in a wierd way or anything! I just use the words I know..!

(aarrgh, English! much easier to express what I mean in Swedish.. anyway, hope you get what I mean!)

weeeelll, in my opinion, you can't post too many

I really love words, playing with words and when you put them together in clever ways. (I'm not much of a writer myself but I do love reading!)

In Swedish, I love using (so called) "difficult" words, old-fashioned words & expressions and words that are typical for the area in Sweden where I live.

Sometimes my friends go :boxed: "eeh.. what does that mean?" :roftl: not so much anymore though, they know more "big" words now! They're older plus I've taught them :biggrin2:

(not that they're stupid or anything, guess I just had an unusually big vocabulary when I was younger. lol! :bleh: )

not that I speak in a wierd way or anything! I just use the words I know..!

(aarrgh, English! much easier to express what I mean in Swedish.. anyway, hope you get what I mean!)

AWWWW *hugs*

Don't worry I understand what you mean :thumb_yello:

I was like that when I was younger too,

I have always loved to read so I used to start saying words that sometimes my mum didn't even know!! :roftl:

x

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

*hugs*

x

*hugs and hugs and hugs* :bleh:

Thanks hun :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

This one is autobiographical

Seven

Life has a secret, which fate will never tell

But it flashed before my eyes when I was told how you fell

My heart was racing as I rushed to find you

I ran across the dry grass, she ran with me too

When we got to your side, you were quiet and pale

I stroked your hand as you lay there, you looked so frail

She stared as I kissed your heaving chest

You opened your eyes and I told you to rest

x

oh wow! I really don't know what to say anymore... "brilliant as usual" perhaps? :biggrin2:

AWWWW *hugs*

Don't worry I understand what you mean :thumb_yello:

I have always loved to read so I used to start saying words that sometimes my mum didn't even know!! :roftl:

x

lol ha ha u smart child.. how did that big brain of yours fit in a small child-like head :D

I'm not smart I just manipulate words so they say what I want :bleh:

x

which makes u smart to have a talent to be able to do that .. but i'm sure u want us to stop us making your ego grow :D

:roftl:

Sorry Mona!!

*hugs*

x

No, I won't forgive you until you say you're smart!! :bleh:

cuz you are!! you are a wonderful girl. You are smart, kind and beautiful, both on the inside and outside!

which makes u smart to have a talent to be able to do that .. but i'm sure u want us to stop us making your ego grow :D

No, I won't forgive you until you say you're smart!! :bleh:

cuz you are!! you are a wonderful girl. You are smart, kind and beautiful, both on the inside and outside!

Thanks guys :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

*confidence grows*

x

AWWWW *hugs*

Don't worry I understand what you mean

I have always loved to read so I used to start saying words that sometimes my mum didn't even know!!

x

Yes reading is the best! and prob why we had (or have? ^^) such great skills when it came to "word-knowledge" ( :boxed: directly translated from Swedish.. uhm.. I'm really not coming off here as I claim I am! :blink: )

hahahha soo funny about your mum! :roftl: don't know if I've ever done that.. hm.. sometime maybe, don't remember a specific moment though... but it's hard compeeting with my mum when it comes to vocabulary! my dad's easier to beat.. :naughty: he spells like rubbish aswell! :blink::roftl:

unfortunately I inherited that too. But I've read so much in my life that I "autimatically" taught myself how spell, so now I'm a pretty good speller :biggrin2: or a normal one atleast.. ^^ in Swedish, I mean :P ..)

Yes reading is the best! and prob why we had (or have? ^^) such great skills when it came to "word-knowledge" ( :boxed: directly translated from Swedish.. uhm.. I'm really not coming off here as I claim I am! :blink: )

hahahha soo funny about your mum! :roftl: don't know if I've ever done that.. hm.. sometime maybe, don't remember a specific moment though... but it's hard compeeting with my mum when it comes to vocabulary! my dad's easier to beat.. :naughty: he spells like rubbish aswell! :blink::roftl:

unfortunately I inherited that too. But I've read so much in my life that I "autimatically" taught myself how spell, so now I'm a pretty good speller :biggrin2: or a normal one atleast.. ^^ in Swedish, I mean :P ..)

Awww, you're amazing in English too!

If I could write in a foreign language like you can I would actually be amazed with myself!! HAHA

This is a stupid question but..

Have you learnt English since you were younger?

Or did you learn it in school?

x

Thank you my darling Elina :biggrin2:

:huglove:

x

aww, so sweet! :wub2:

I wore a lot of hats... :blink::roftl:

I'm not that smart now lol

In fact.. I'm pretty dumb hahahaha

x

of course you are! you can't write the way you do and not be smart! anyway, there's all different kinds of being smart.. and you're def way up there :thumb_yello:

aww, so sweet! :wub2:

of course you are! you can't write the way you do and not be smart! anyway, there's all different kinds of being smart.. and you're def way up there :thumb_yello:

Thank you lol

I'm not good at anything else

Just writing and stuff like that.

x

hey did anyone here about this swedish guy who can't listen to any other music apart from heavy metal and they're saying it's some kind of illness so he gets like £65 per week for it.

Do u think we could get paid cos all we can listen to is Mika songs :naughty: