• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don't worry give it time.. i'm seeing u at somerset house right? u meeting up in piccadilly?

*haha* well yes im going to somerset house...AHHH EXITED:biggrin2: :biggrin2: well im getting a coach down that you sleep on...so i will just be going straight to the venue:bleh:

*haha* well yes im going to somerset house...AHHH EXITED:biggrin2: :biggrin2: well im getting a coach down that you sleep on...so i will just be going straight to the venue:bleh:

coool.. at least u'll have plenty of energy when u arrive :P what time are u gonna arrive approx?

coool.. at least u'll have plenty of energy when u arrive :P what time are u gonna arrive approx?

yeh..i think i need energy for MIKA gigs!!!:naughty:

um...well it depends on traffic...errmmm *thinks* well i will set off from my house reallllyyy early around 6am then it will take 3-4 hours to get there...so i will probly be there at around 10am or 10-30am...hopefully earlier!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

yeh..i think i need energy for MIKA gigs!!!:naughty:

um...well it depends on traffic...errmmm *thinks* well i will set off from my house reallllyyy early around 6am then it will take 3-4 hours to get there...so i will probly be there at around 10am or 10-30am...hopefully earlier!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

yeah thats alright u are most likely to be first lol.. the rest of us well our 'parade' are arriving around 12-12.30

yeah thats alright u are most likely to be first lol.. the rest of us well our 'parade' are arriving around 12-12.30

wooooop woooop FIRST!!!:biggrin2::punk:

WELL IF I AM FIRST AND THE QUE GETS BIG BY THE TIME U LOT OR THE 'PARADE' :roftl: HAVE ARRIVED....I WILL RESURVE A PLACE (if thats allowed:boxed: )!!!

wooooop woooop FIRST!!!:biggrin2::punk:

WELL IF I AM FIRST AND THE QUE GETS BIG BY THE TIME U LOT OR THE 'PARADE' :roftl: HAVE ARRIVED....I WILL RESURVE A PLACE (if thats allowed:boxed: )!!!

lol.. hmm well the people at the back will get really pissed off.. it happened last time but i don't really blame them.. but u know hehe

:wub2:

*emptys all of the super glue onto Mona and jumps up on her back*

:wub2:

Love you

x

HAHAHAHA :lmfao:

sorry, we're going GRAZY :insane:

YEAH!! *tires to hug Sherry but can't when she's on the back* :blink:

Love you!! :wub2: :wub2:

guys! i just realised i won't be able to come on mfc this weekend :( i'm going to disneyland paris and as much fun as that sounds i'm really gonna miss not coming here (for 2days! i'm mad lol)

guys! i just realised i won't be able to come on mfc this weekend :( i'm going to disneyland paris and as much fun as that sounds i'm really gonna miss not coming here (for 2days! i'm mad lol)

owh... we'll miss you so much!!

but it does sound fun!! Enjoy yourself luv!!

:roftl:

My mum just looks at me like : :blink::boxed:

Lol.

Love you. :huglove:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

haha! that's the face my Mum does when she's out of the shock.

Love you :wub2:

hey girls!

I`ve decided to waste time ...again...avoiding to study (I really need a slap :lol3:)

how are ya?

I won't slap you, but I'll give you a hug *hugs Ioana tightly*

how are you??

Awwww no!!

Danika!!!! :thumbdown:

Not cool lol

But I suppose I'll let you go for 2 days :bleh:

x

hey girls!

I`ve decided to waste time ...again...avoiding to study (I really need a slap :lol3:)

how are ya?

don't worry it's understandable, i did the same.. how can u revise when u know theres so much chatter going on here :bleh:

Awwww no!!

Danika!!!! :thumbdown:

Not cool lol

But I suppose I'll let you go for 2 days

x

lol i will be back...soon, i gotta start learning my french, and if i'm lucky they will play some mika music in disneyland *crosses fingers*

:roftl: :roftl:

I love scaring my mum lol :biggrin2:

That sounds soooo harsh! :bleh:

Love you :wub2:

xxxxxxx

thats quite mean of u isn't it sherry? :bleh: i wish i could scare my mum she never gets scared.. i know i can scare my granma easily but she don't live here damn... jokes i don't wanna give her a heart attack, i will feel too guilty lol