(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

lol i will be back...soon, i gotta start learning my french, and if i'm lucky they will play some mika music in disneyland *crosses fingers*

thats quite mean of u isn't it sherry? :bleh: i wish i could scare my mum she never gets scared.. i know i can scare my granma easily but she don't live here damn... jokes i don't wanna give her a heart attack, i will feel too guilty lol

:biggrin2:

*crosses fingers for Danika*

HAHA, I'm not that mean honestly!! :bleh:

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

I love scaring my mum lol :biggrin2:

That sounds soooo harsh! :bleh:

Love you :wub2:

xxxxxxx

haha!! your poor mum.

I did the funniest thing the other day. I woke up and Mum was in the kitchen, and I just said: Helu Mummy!

and she was so scared. and I was like :roftl:

hahaha!! :lmfao:

haha!! your poor mum.

I did the funniest thing the other day. I woke up and Mum was in the kitchen, and I just said: Helu Mummy!

hahaha!! :lmfao:

HAHAHA, I only ever call my mum mummy when I want something and she knows it hahaha

:roftl: :roftl:

Love you :wub2: :wub2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Monshi

I won't slap you, but I'll give you a hug *hugs Ioana tightly*

how are you??

I`m great,i just found out that I`m gonna see the Kaiser Chiefs in Florence right after Mika :biggrin2:

Originally Posted by hotdlp

don't worry it's understandable, i did the same.. how can u revise when u know theres so much chatter going on here

exactley! I mean I should be made of rock :lmao:

Originally Posted by sherry_baby

Tut tut Ioana!!

But I suppose I will let you off this time, because of your addiction

x

Wich one of them? :lmao:

:biggrin2:

*crosses fingers for Danika*

HAHA, I'm not that mean honestly!! :bleh:

x

thanks.. hmm.. i hope not

Hotdlp who are u going with to somerset house???:biggrin2:

are u planning to go by yourself and meeting us lot there???:blink:

going with my mum.. actually i'm supposed to be going with my mum but i'm meeting the lot in piccadilly.. as my mum doesn't actually like mika that much i'm letting her come later on... she's just coming for my safety lol, who u going with?

haha!! your poor mum.

hahaha!!

Love you

why was she scared? poor thing, how do your poor mums cope with u :naughty:

HAHAHA, I only ever call my mum mummy when I want something and she knows it hahaha

:roftl: :roftl:

Love you :wub2: :wub2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

haha!! but I usually call my mum by the iranian word for mum. and then sometimes Mummy.

:wub2: Love you

haha!! but I usually call my mum by the iranian word for mum. and then sometimes Mummy.

:wub2: Love you

lol, i call my mum mummy all the time cos i'm so used to it (so embarassing) and i don't realise how childish it sounds til my friends are like around.. strange lol, but then i call my dad by his first name .. its all so random, but randoms good hehe :thumb_yello:

I`m great,i just found out that I`m gonna see the Kaiser Chiefs in Florence right after Mika :biggrin2:

Ooo. sounds great :thumb_yello:

why was she scared? poor thing, how do your poor mums cope with u :naughty:

well, it was all quiet. she was the only one up.

I came from the back, and scared her MUHAHAHAHAA :devil::roftl:

no, but really. I am a good girl. I really am :naughty:

lol, i call my mum mummy all the time cos i'm so used to it (so embarassing) and i don't realise how childish it sounds til my friends are like around.. strange lol, but then i call my dad by his first name .. its all so random, but randoms good hehe :thumb_yello:

I think mummy sounds cute. :biggrin2: haha

and my mum doesn't mind so...

Ooo. sounds great :thumb_yello:

well, it was all quiet. she was the only one up.

I came from the back, and scared her MUHAHAHAHAA :devil::roftl:

no, but really. I am a good girl. I really am :naughty:

hmm... i hope so, if i ever see your mum i will ask her what you're really like lol

I think mummy sounds cute. :biggrin2: haha

and my mum doesn't mind so...

yeah.. guess so but to me saying mummy sounds normal but if i hear other people saying it sounds quite childish (not in a bad way) i really don't know whats up with my brain, i may need to get it checkedd it out

going with my mum.. actually i'm supposed to be going with my mum but i'm meeting the lot in piccadilly.. as my mum doesn't actually like mika that much i'm letting her come later on... she's just coming for my safety lol, who u going with?

oh thank god for that!!!:thumb_yello: ...because im bunking a couple of days off the revision GCSE part of school to go to the gig (its part of my b-day present) ..and my friend Gem might not beable to make it because her parents are a bit tight:sneaky2: so i was just wondering who everyone else was going with so that im not allllll by my lonesome at the gig!!!:naughty:

What's the Iranian word for mum?

Sorry, lol

Languages intrigue me :biggrin2:

Love you lots :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

x

Mamman. isn't it good?? like in almost every language mum starts with an M, and it sounds very similar.

Like in croatian it's mama. and then spanish and french as we all know... also M. hihi

Love you soooo much :wub2:

hmm... i hope so, if i ever see your mum i will ask her what you're really like lol

yeah.. guess so but to me saying mummy sounds normal but if i hear other people saying it sounds quite childish (not in a bad way) i really don't know whats up with my brain, i may need to get it checkedd it out

I'm okay :sneaky2: I am!

haha! but I think it's cute.

Anyways girls, I'm off, before I starve myself.

Love you all lots!! :wub2:

I might be back.

bye!

oh thank god for that!!!:thumb_yello: ...because im bunking a couple of days off the revision GCSE part of school to go to the gig (its part of my b-day present) ..and my friend Gem might not beable to make it because her parents are a bit tight:sneaky2: so i was just wondering who everyone else was going with so that im not allllll by my lonesome at the gig!!!:naughty:

ooh bunking off, u daredevil lol.. don't worry if you're by yourself i'll look after u :naughty:

Mamman. isn't it good?? like in almost every language mum starts with an M, and it sounds very similar.

Like in croatian it's mama. and then spanish and french as we all know... also M. hihi

I might be back.

bye!

:blink: Thats true actually!!

Oh God lol

Never though about that.

Enjoy your food hun

Love you soooooooooo much :wub2::biggrin2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey girls,I`ve now got a new lil obsession (...go figure) :das:

I`ve been making associations with Eras,I`m falling ,Happy Ending

ya think they`r the same story? Falling for someone,and then ending it

oh yeah..and I can`t help wondering how Mika would behave with the one he`s in love with :naughty: I should test it :lmao:

hey girls,I`ve now got a new lil obsession (...go figure) :das:

I`ve been making associations with Eras,I`m falling ,Happy Ending

ya think they`r the same story? Falling for someone,and then ending it

oh yeah..and I can`t help wondering how Mika would behave with the one he`s in love with :naughty: I should test it :lmao:

I like to think he would be a really sweet lover :blush-anim-cl:

x

I'm okay :sneaky2: I am!

haha! but I think it's cute.

I might be back.

bye!

yes same with italian, mamma.. they're all the same lol, anyway bye bye, don't die from starvation please.. x x