(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

I like to think he would be a really sweet lover :blush-anim-cl:

x

that`s why I`d be willing to test that theory :naughty:

he`s kinda childish as it is,he must be so cute when he`s head over heels,or well...close to

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he`s kinda childish as it is,he must be so cute when he`s head over heels,or well...close to

:wub2: :wub2:

Makes me love him more :biggrin2:

I like to think he is a really nice and generous lover but you never know.

I mean I don't know him :bleh:

he could be really mean :blink:

x

aaw that's so cute aaaw , i wanna see him in love that would be the sweetest (will be so jealous but i will have to get over it)

ooh bunking off, u daredevil lol.. don't worry if you're by yourself i'll look after u :naughty:

*haha* daredevil :naughty:

So are u kinda going by yourself...but just doing what i am and meeting everyone there???:biggrin2:

:wub2: :wub2:

I mean I don't know him

he could be really mean

x

well lets just stick with his 'innocent' act then, but he does seem very genuine and like a mummy's boy, he's always got his family with him, omg he's just too cute

*haha* daredevil :naughty:

So are u kinda going by yourself...but just doing what i am and meeting everyone there???:biggrin2:

yup exactly what i'm doing :wink2: may as well, i'd rather hang around with true mika fans than my mum (no offence to her lol)

:wub2:

I mean I don't know him :bleh:

he could be really mean :blink:

x

he could be a psycho who leaves messages on the answering machine! :lmao:

He could be describing himself in ring ring :lmfao: :lmfao:

aaw that's so cute aaaw , i wanna see him in love that would be the sweetest (will be so jealous but i will have to get over it)

I would probably be too...just think how lucky the "love -reciever" would be

I`m just hoping he gets back as much as he gives :wub2:

he could be a psycho who leaves messages on the answering machine! :lmao:

He could be describing himself in ring ring :lmfao: :lmfao:

hmm.. he could be *rubs chin* wouldn't mind having endless amounts of messages and missed calls from him (of course i would answer all his calls so scrap the messages and missed calls)

well lets just stick with his 'innocent' act then, but he does seem very genuine and like a mummy's boy, he's always got his family with him, omg he's just too cute

It kinda leaves you defenceless... and he`s got those kiddie curls!

but I think in a way he knows what reactions he brings up in people,and I`m quite shure he drops the innocent side when he has to be tough

It kinda leaves you defenceless... and he`s got those kiddie curls!

but I think in a way he knows what reactions he brings up in people,and I`m quite shure he drops the innocent side when he has to be tough

Yeah, I know what you mean!!

I think he can be anything when he wants to :biggrin2:

x

yup exactly what i'm doing :wink2: may as well, i'd rather hang around with true mika fans than my mum (no offence to her lol)

good!!!:thumb_yello: but wont u be a bit nervouse??? i know i will be...either scared ...or nervouse!!!:boxed:

I would probably be too...just think how lucky the "love -reciever" would be

I`m just hoping he gets back as much as he gives :wub2:

yup he/she would def be lucky both emotionally and *cough* physically :naughty: she will be getting lots of err... chicken from him with all his energy lol :roftl:

yeah he deserves to find the right one, i hope it won't be anyone who uses him for his fame, but he's smart enough to beware of people who wanna try being his friend, although some people are very good at faking.. but anyway if he gets heartbroken he's got us to back him up

hmm.. he could be *rubs chin* wouldn't mind having endless amounts of messages and missed calls from him (of course i would answer all his calls so scrap the messages and missed calls)

we could sell them to "People magazine" - Mika Exposed! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

must be abummer having a mad dude leaving messages all the time..happend to me once,but I put a stop to it quite early...dun wanna know wthough how it would have evolved :boxed:

yup he/she would def be lucky both emotionally and *cough* physically :naughty: she will be getting lots of err... chicken from him with all his energy lol :roftl:

yeah he deserves to find the right one, i hope it won't be anyone who uses him for his fame, but he's smart enough to beware of people who wanna try being his friend, although some people are very good at faking.. but anyway if he gets heartbroken he's got us to back him up

:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

x

good!!!:thumb_yello: but wont u be a bit nervouse??? i know i will be...either scared ...or nervouse!!!:boxed:

nervous about meeting people? maybe slightly but i'm starting to get used to it, and i know everyones nice so there won't be much to be nervous about, the first time i went to see mika i was so nervous i couldn't eat all i had was like a small breakfast and thats it, i don't even know why i was, maybe cos it was the first time i actually got to see him in the flesh :mf_lustslow: .. hopefully i won't go through that again, but relax, take it easy and don't be nervous :bleh:

I so love the "he/she " thing :lmao: I was thinking in every post,how to write it so that I dun make a specific refference :lmao:

yeah,I know what you mean,but once you fall for someone ur kinda blinded,and if someone would wanna take advantage of him (using quote) *he/she* would make him fall real hard

we could sell them to "People magazine" - Mika Exposed! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

must be abummer having a mad dude leaving messages all the time..happend to me once,but I put a stop to it quite early...dun wanna know wthough how it would have evolved :boxed:

yeah that would be quite annoying and scary depending how obsessive the person is.. i'm glad u managed to stop him :thumb_yello:

i'm not a big fan of using the phone anyway so i would prob get lots of missed calls :S and messages