(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

I so love the "he/she " thing :lmao: I was thinking in every post,how to write it so that I dun make a specific refference :lmao:

yeah,I know what you mean,but once you fall for someone ur kinda blinded,and if someone would wanna take advantage of him (using quote) *he/she* would make him fall real hard

lol glad i managed to help u out there :thumb_yello: , yeah, all he can do is count on us to make the right decisions for him hehe :naughty: but i guess it'd be hard for the 'lucky person' to cheat on him cos of paparazzi and stuff and he'd find out straight away, unless this is person is very smart and would be able to get away with it

oh and yeah...Chicken is needed too! :lmfao: :lmfao:

of course the chicken! how can anyone forget the chicken! it's like the most important thing!! lol

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah that would be quite annoying and scary depending how obsessive the person is.. i'm glad u managed to stop him :thumb_yello:

i'm not a big fan of using the phone anyway so i would prob get lots of missed calls :S and messages

I`m dead without my phone,but mainly because I`ve got my music on it :lol3:

and it was getting annoying when I was listening to a song and the freak was calling,stopping the music

I mean how dare you shut up MIKA!?!?!?!

nervous about meeting people? maybe slightly but i'm starting to get used to it, and i know everyones nice so there won't be much to be nervous about, the first time i went to see mika i was so nervous i couldn't eat all i had was like a small breakfast and thats it, i don't even know why i was, maybe cos it was the first time i actually got to see him in the flesh :mf_lustslow: .. hopefully i won't go through that again, but relax, take it easy and don't be nervous :bleh:

yeh i suppose everyone is really nice here..and everyone is different ages...so its all going to be good!!!:thumb_yello:

i was like that at the first MIKA gig i went to...i didnt eat either!!! *haha*:naughty:

I`m dead without my phone,but mainly because I`ve got my music on it :lol3:

and it was getting annoying when I was listening to a song and the freak was calling,stopping the music

I mean how dare you shut up MIKA!?!?!?!

well i always (kinda) keep my phone with me it's just the talking that i'm not fond off, i don't mind like face to face but on like the phone its just like.. u gotta keep talking and when there are silences its kinda weird, unloess you're really talkative which is alright, and luckily (not that luckily) my friends are lol.

ah that would suck.. i would get so annoyed lol, i already get annoyed when a mika song (or worse, video) comes on then they decide to call at THAT moment, couldn't u have called like 2 mins after!? aaah

lol glad i managed to help u out there :thumb_yello: , yeah, all he can do is count on us to make the right decisions for him hehe :naughty: but i guess it'd be hard for the 'lucky person' to cheat on him cos of paparazzi and stuff and he'd find out straight away, unless this is person is very smart and would be able to get away with it

of course the chicken! how can anyone forget the chicken! it's like the most important thing!! lol

well ya know...once the person cheats on him,he`d be suffering...and then there`s nothing anyone can do abt it.It`s so nasty to find out from the papers...:boxed:

yeh i suppose everyone is really nice here..and everyone is different ages...so its all going to be good!!!:thumb_yello:

i was like that at the first MIKA gig i went to...i didnt eat either!!! *haha*:naughty:

of course we are :) (not unless we're really pedos, which i'm hoping none of us are *cough cough* steve jks :naughty:)

we will have a blast all together! do u think all of us will fit at the front row :S i'm worried we won't

well ya know...once the person cheats on him,he`d be suffering...and then there`s nothing anyone can do abt it.It`s so nasty to find out from the papers...:boxed:

yeah it'd be the worse, espesh if u really loved and cared for that person, it's the worse feeling in the world (never experienced but i can tell).. i hope it goes well for him he really deserves the best

well i always (kinda) keep my phone with me it's just the talking that i'm not fond off, i don't mind like face to face but on like the phone its just like.. u gotta keep talking and when there are silences its kinda weird, unloess you're really talkative which is alright, and luckily (not that luckily) my friends are lol.

ah that would suck.. i would get so annoyed lol, i already get annoyed when a mika song (or worse, video) comes on then they decide to call at THAT moment, couldn't u have called like 2 mins after!? aaah

oph yeah,that silence is auful...and there`s nothing u can really do abt it...u can`t start smiling or waving,cuz they won`t see ya :lol3:

I`m not much of a phone-talker either,and then the extreme when people start talking to much,I just slowly remove phone from ear :lmao:

I`m better at face-to-face stuff...

My mom called once and I was "MIKA WAS SINGING!GO AWAY!" :roftl:

of course we are :) (not unless we're really pedos, which i'm hoping none of us are *cough cough* steve jks :naughty:)

we will have a blast all together! do u think all of us will fit at the front row :S i'm worried we won't

HAHA

Daniel!!

:roftl:

x

*haha* i hope non of us are pedos!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OOoooOOOOoo i never thaught of that....oooOOOooo i hope we do all fit on the front row!!! I REALLY DO!!!:thumb_yello: if not...we will all just scrunch up together!!!:biggrin2:

OOoooOOOOoo i never thaught of that....oooOOOooo i hope we do all fit on the front row!!! I REALLY DO!!!:thumb_yello: if not...we will all just scrunch up together!!!:biggrin2:

I just can't wait to meet everyone!! :biggrin2:

*is excited*

x

yeah it'd be the worse, espesh if u really loved and cared for that person, it's the worse feeling in the world (never experienced but i can tell).. i hope it goes well for him he really deserves the best

see,the general oppinion,or well,rule is,not to date or get involved with fans

in one way it`s right because fans have this huge love for one,and it probably isn`t more that the fact that they idolize one,love the music,got to see a lot of a celeb (...who may just be fricken gorgeus) and they go wild. And it`s not really worth starting smth on that basis,but then again, how can you know that the person isn`t right for you? why judge before knowing? I think a fan might love much more sincerely,I mean well...some,if they leave the whole "he`s the man of my dreams" pre-fabricated concept behind them

oph yeah,that silence is auful...and there`s nothing u can really do abt it...u can`t start smiling or waving,cuz they won`t see ya :lol3:

I`m not much of a phone-talker either,and then the extreme when people start talking to much,I just slowly remove phone from ear :lmao:

I`m better at face-to-face stuff...

My mom called once and I was "MIKA WAS SINGING!GO AWAY!" :roftl:

yeah exactly... then when they talk for ages and ages u may as well leave the phone go shopping come back and they're still talking

ha ha that happened to me as soon as i heard 'i wanna talk to u' the phone decides to ring and it just happened to be for me.. i was so annoyed, luckily it was my dad and he could hear GK in the background so we had a quick conv but thats not good enough lol.. i'm starting to sound like a brat now lol

how many of you will be there?

yeah exactly... then when they talk for ages and ages u may as well leave the phone go shopping come back and they're still talking

ha ha that happened to me as soon as i heard 'i wanna talk to u' the phone decides to ring and it just happened to be for me.. i was so annoyed, luckily it was my dad and he could hear GK in the background so we had a quick conv but thats not good enough lol.. i'm starting to sound like a brat now lol

we`re all brats,dun worry :biggrin2:

I hate it when a vid is on Tv and then people start talking in the room

I go ballistic!

I heard a lil "pam-ta-da-di-da-daaa" and I was like : QUIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! :roftl: :roftl:

people truly must think we`re mad

yeah and the lighter ones can go on the shoulders (theey'll get the best view)

see,the general oppinion,or well,rule is,not to date or get involved with fans

in one way it`s right because fans have this huge love for one,and it probably isn`t more that the fact that they idolize one,love the music,got to see a lot of a celeb (...who may just be fricken gorgeus) and they go wild. And it`s not really worth starting smth on that basis,but then again, how can you know that the person isn`t right for you? why judge before knowing? I think a fan might love much more sincerely,I mean well...some,if they leave the whole "he`s the man of my dreams" pre-fabricated concept behind them

damn there goes my chance lol jks yeah its kinda hard to tell with fans like the kinda lovve they have for the celeb i don't even know what kind of love i have for him lol but i know that if i ever found a guy thats exactly like him i would def marry him lol

damn there goes my chance lol jks yeah its kinda hard to tell with fans like the kinda lovve they have for the celeb i don't even know what kind of love i have for him lol but i know that if i ever found a guy thats exactly like him i would def marry him lol

Lol, me too!!!!!!

:biggrin2:

x

I think I wouldn`t even marry Mika to tell the truth... :blush-anim-cl:

I`m not into marriage,at least not now...who knows how I`d think if the big big love would hit me

but if I`d meet someone like him...well I wouldn`t know if he`s just like him because I don`t really know Mika,and it would be simply wrong to go out with someone because he reminds you of mika..it would be unfair to that person

Although,I probably would date him :lol3:

we`re all brats,dun worry :biggrin2:

I hate it when a vid is on Tv and then people start talking in the room

I go ballistic!

I heard a lil "pam-ta-da-di-da-daaa" and I was like : QUIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! :roftl: :roftl:

people truly must think we`re mad

yeah ha ha.. yesterday GK came on the radio and my lodger was like telling my dad about her day and because she was angry about her day she was pretty much screaming and i didn't wanna be rude and put the volume up so i was like aaaaah

edit: let me add to that, we are very mad indeed!!