• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know :sad:

You should come to the gigs in London!! :bleh:

x

i wish i could :thumb_yello: ...but the trouble is...i live about 3 or 4 hours away from London (in north yorkshire) so its a bit hard for me to travel down there...but the somerset house gig is a one off!!!:bleh::biggrin2:

I think I wouldn`t even marry Mika to tell the truth... :blush-anim-cl:

I`m not into marriage,at least not now...who knows how I`d think if the big big love would hit me

but if I`d meet someone like him...well I wouldn`t know if he`s just like him because I don`t really know Mika,and it would be simply wrong to go out with someone because he reminds you of mika..it would be unfair to that person

Although,I probably would date him :lol3:

yeah true, but i wouldn't go out with the guy cos he reminds me of mika i would go out with him because of the qualities, mika has the exact qualities i want in a man (of my dreams) lol

yeah ha ha.. yesterday GK came on the radio and my lodger was like telling my dad about her day and because she was angry about her day she was pretty much screaming and i didn't wanna be rude and put the volume up so i was like aaaaah

edit: let me add to that, we are very mad indeed!!

yesterday Relax came on on two radio stations one after the other,and I was with my mom in the car and was waiting for someone,the car parked strategically in a crowded area

and what dose Ioana do? She turns up the volume to the max of course so that the whole city hears Mika is on :lol3:

I was truly thinking that someone may really get addicted to the song and Mika thanks to my strategy :lol3:

i wish i could :thumb_yello: ...but the trouble is...i live about 3 or 4 hours away from London (in north yorkshire) so its a bit hard for me to travel down there...but the somerset house gig is a one off!!!:bleh::biggrin2:

I live about an hour away from Yorkshire!!

So about 5 hours away from London!!!!!!! :roftl:

I'm getting the train with Carmel :biggrin2:

x

whoooo!

it would be so cool if I could come... *sniff sniff*

ooOOOooo why u not comeing???

well we are gonna take group photos of all of us in fancy dress (i think) so u will see what its like from the pics!!!:biggrin2:

yeah true, but i wouldn't go out with the guy cos he reminds me of mika i would go out with him because of the qualities, mika has the exact qualities i want in a man (of my dreams) lol

Me too

:wub2: Love his personality :wub2:

x

I live about an hour away from Yorkshire!!

So about 5 hours away from London!!!!!!! :roftl:

I'm getting the train with Carmel :biggrin2:

x

OH WOW REALLY!!!! where do u live Manchester???:biggrin2:

where u going with Carmel???:bleh:

yesterday Relax came on on two radio stations one after the other,and I was with my mom in the car and was waiting for someone,the car parked strategically in a crowded area

and what dose Ioana do? She turns up the volume to the max of course so that the whole city hears Mika is on :lol3:

I was truly thinking that someone may really get addicted to the song and Mika thanks to my strategy :lol3:

u go girl!! show them what mika's made of :) did everyone give dirty looks or did they jump about?

well...ya know,I always pictured "my guy" kinda different from Mika :blush-anim-cl:

I may have said this before,but I had listend to GK and Relax without knowing how Mika looked like and when I saw the vid I was laughing like crazy :roftl:

yes I did! I was laughing at Mika! I mean I hadn`t seen singing curls for some ages now,and tall,tartan trouserd,tight shired ones either :lol3:

That was the initial reaction,but thank God for mom

she was beside me and she was like...wow,that guy looks gorgeus...he`s got smth really manly about him

I was still in my laugh -phase and didn`t really mind her,but the second time GK came on I started analyzing him...and well,he gave a new meaning to the picture of a guy I had in my mind

and when I first read an interview of him,I was like : geez! he`s smart!

and the firts youtube interw I saw did it for me...I was gone :mf_lustslow:

ooOOOooo why u not comeing???

well we are gonna take group photos of all of us in fancy dress (i think) so u will see what its like from the pics!!!:biggrin2:

Well,england is real far,plus I`m quite sure there aren`t any tickets left....

aw i wish u could !! are u going to any mika concerts soon?

yeah,on my birthday (19th july) in Florence :biggrin2:

I live in Derbyshire lol

I am meeting Carmel in Peterborough and then getting the train in Derbyshire to London lol

x

oh Derbyshire im sure ive been there!!! lol

which gig u going to??? and how old do u have to be to catch the train by yourself ...coz Carmel is 13 isnt she???:biggrin2::bleh:

oh Derbyshire im sure ive been there!!! lol

which gig u going to??? and how old do u have to be to catch the train by yourself ...coz Carmel is 13 isnt she???:biggrin2::bleh:

Going to Brixton and Hammersmith :biggrin2:

I'm not sure you have to be any age to catch the train.. :boxed:

Maybe 12? :biggrin2:

And yeah Carmel is 13 lol

x

well...ya know,I always pictured "my guy" kinda different from Mika :blush-anim-cl:

I may have said this before,but I had listend to GK and Relax without knowing how Mika looked like and when I saw the vid I was laughing like crazy :roftl:

yes I did! I was laughing at Mika! I mean I hadn`t seen singing curls for some ages now,and tall,tartan trouserd,tight shired ones either :lol3:

That was the initial reaction,but thank God for mom

she was beside me and she was like...wow,that guy looks gorgeus...he`s got smth really manly about him

I was still in my laugh -phase and didn`t really mind her,but the second time GK came on I started analyzing him...and well,he gave a new meaning to the picture of a guy I had in my mind

and when I first read an interview of him,I was like : geez! he`s smart!

and the firts youtube interw I saw did it for me...I was gone :mf_lustslow:

lol i don't even remember the first time i heard him well i kinda do, but i didn't pay much attention to the vid the second time i was thinking what is he wearing! but now i love his style and i hope he sticks to it :):blush-anim-cl:

Well,england is real far,plus I`m quite sure there aren`t any tickets left....

yeah,on my birthday (19th july) in Florence :biggrin2:

aaw italy! i really wanted to go there :( but it would cost too much for me, i'm thinking about going to the italian gigs in october i'm gonna be so broke by the end of this year, but will be well worth it :blush-anim-cl:

lol i don't even remember the first time i heard him well i kinda do, but i didn't pay much attention to the vid the second time i was thinking what is he wearing! but now i love his style and i hope he sticks to it :):blush-anim-cl:

the red outfit was killing me the first time :lol3:

I mean the top thingy looked kinda sexy,but the pants made me burst out in laughter :lmao:

and again...the curls :lol3:

aaw italy! i really wanted to go there :( but it would cost too much for me, i'm thinking about going to the italian gigs in october i'm gonna be so broke by the end of this year, but will be well worth it :blush-anim-cl:

isn`t germany closer? Come to munich!!! the MTV EMA`s are there just the day before Mika`s gig! it would be so much fun! we could stalk him :lmao: :lmao:

I know this is totally off topic, but has anyone written any more fanfics lately? :biggrin2:

If anyone wants to read some theres loads going on in the 'If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...' thread! :mf_rosetinted:

the red outfit was killing me the first time :lol3:

I mean the top thingy looked kinda sexy,but the pants made me burst out in laughter :lmao:

and again...the curls :lol3:

lol yeah i was just looking at the tv quite weirdly.. but for some the reason the first time i watched it i didn't realise it much.. i don't know what i thought of the curls.. but i adore them now :blush-anim-cl:

YUM

*eats Momma's home-made curry*

:biggrin2::bleh:

x

OooOOOooO are u eating curry...ive got curry and rice cooking on the cooker thingy:blink: right now!!!:biggrin2: ...im eating raw relishes at this moment...i dont like them...im just hungry....:blink::biggrin2: