(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

well..he ain`t a master-moover :lmao:

but I kinda know how to behave when LT comes on :lol3:

I just know there`s a frame where he hols his hand like a backstroker :lmao:

I had just come home from swimpractice and my coach had just drilled the hell out of me because the position of my hand when it enters the water at backstroke wasn`t perfect,so then I saw LT and i noticed Mika`s hand position,and I was like...Damn you! you do it good and don`t even know it :lmfao: :lmfao:

when does it look like a backstroke?

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how do u add ppl....im new to MSN and i dont have a clue.....

well heres mine...(i think:blink: ) xLAURENxoOo@hotmail.com

k will add u

yes he is :biggrin2:

German Fall Tour! I`m sooooo happy!!!

omg! I just got an email from the german Mika site with the tourdates! haha,talk abt perfect timing :naughty:

see,now u gotta come! :biggrin2:

lol all these people inviting me all over the world i'm gonna end up going to more countries than mika himself :naughty: lol.. hmm we'll see how much money i have eh? i don't think my parents will let me go continuously by myself.. maybe next year when i move out (yes i know its ages away but hey.. )

lol all these people inviting me all over the world i'm gonna end up going to more countries than mika himself :naughty: lol.. hmm we'll see how much money i have eh? i don't think my parents will let me go continuously by myself.. maybe next year when i move out (yes i know its ages away but hey.. )

you do that,but keep in mind,you might try to deny it...but we are those pople who travel the world in search of the Mika :roftl: :roftl:

how old are you btw?

when does it look like a backstroke?

ok..how do I explain this

I think somewhere at the end he stretches a hand out,over his head

and his palm is in smth like a 90 degree angle to his arm ,plus the ellbow is perfectly streightend out,and in backstroke that is the position your hand should enter the water.

cuz in backstroke you swim it on the back,face out of the water,and hands stroking somewhat over your head...did that make any sense? :lol3:

you do that,but keep in mind,you might try to deny it...but we are those pople who travel the world in search of the Mika :roftl: :roftl:

how old are you btw?

ha ha yeah, and its fun, not only do we see mika but u meet the lovely fans and get to see new countries (or same countries) i'm 17, u?

ok..how do I explain this

I think somewhere at the end he stretches a hand out,over his head

and his palm is in smth like a 90 degree angle to his arm ,plus the ellbow is perfectly streightend out,and in backstroke that is the position your hand should enter the water.

cuz in backstroke you swim it on the back,face out of the water,and hands stroking somewhat over your head...did that make any sense? :lol3:

oh yeah that bit!! ha ha lol yeah lol it did hmm never thought about that.. but now everytime i go swimming i will be thinking of that, great, thanks ioana :bleh:

Grrrrrr cant find it...im sure thats it!!!! AHHHH CONFUSED:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

hmm try adding us? my addy is danikapalaci@hotmail.com, go to contacts at the top of the window then add contact

ha ha yeah, and its fun, not only do we see mika but u meet the lovely fans and get to see new countries (or same countries) i'm 17, u?

oh yeah that bit!! ha ha lol yeah lol it did hmm never thought about that.. but now everytime i go swimming i will be thinking of that, great, thanks ioana :bleh:

well..it`s a risk of the job :lol3:

I analyze hands and arms because of my swimming :roftl:

haven`t you read any of my analysis` of mika`s arms :roftl:

I`m 19