• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HELLO everyone...omm i have 60 pgs to read...so what's up? OH SHERRY I CAN POST THE STUFF TO U, JUST NOT MY PIC...I TALKED TO THEM AND I THINK I KINDA GOT THEM TO UNDERSTAND, SO IT'S COOL AS LONG AS I DON'T SEND MY PIC!!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

hahaa!!! don`t get me started,cuz they`r my absolute and total weakness!

I just have this instant drool-attack when I see well-shaped admes,like Mika`s lately

Wuth the biceps that you can soo nicely see,and the shoulder muscle,all round and perfect...:blush-anim-cl:

and the hands...that`s another story that I may attempt to tell after 00:00 :roftl:

oh god.. i love the biceps yum yum, his muscles are just so *drools*.. u will have to give me time to talk about this cos its not easy explaining things will wiping up drool and fainting continuously lol

I'm hiding under that piano.... :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

x

OMG!!! :shocked:

Sherry!!! :shocked:

ok,see that? see thaaaat?

that is ARMS!!!!

do ya see the definition of the muscles? do ya? the fibre...shizz it`s killin me!!!

omg, no, he can't do that facial expression infront of me, thats bad, very bad bad *falls off chair*

you two!!! stay with us!!! pull yourselves together!! :shocked:

omg, no, he can't do that facial expression infront of me, thats bad, very bad bad *falls off chair*

is that a before,during or after pic?

whaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaa

:lmao: :lmao:

I`m bad...just bad :lmao:

*hahahaaaaaaa* Sherry DIRTY GIRL!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

well i was thinking the same thing to!!:naughty::wub2:

you're both naughty girls!! luckily he keeps standing up so u 2 can't so anything to him under there :naughty:

HELLO everyone...omm i have 60 pgs to read...so what's up? OH SHERRY I CAN POST THE STUFF TO U, JUST NOT MY PIC...I TALKED TO THEM AND I THINK I KINDA GOT THEM TO UNDERSTAND, SO IT'S COOL AS LONG AS I DON'T SEND MY PIC!!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

THAT'S AWESOMEEEEE!!!!

*dances around*

I'm soooo excited!! :biggrin2:

x

is that a before,during or after pic?

whaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaa

:lmao: :lmao:

I`m bad...just bad :lmao:

ha ha ha lmao :lmfao::lmao: jees, u lot are so nasty but it is appropriate time so i will forgive u lot :biggrin2:

Holy shizz have you guys seen this picture before?

f_mm_33a7c63.png

OOoooooOOOoo look at his facial expression....OMG OMG OMG....*faint*:naughty: ooohhhh he looks sexy on that pic!! you really shouldnt show me that pic its not healthy:naughty: :wub2:

THAT'S AWESOMEEEEE!!!!

*dances around*

I'm soooo excited!! :biggrin2:

x

:biggrin2: ME TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

so how's everyone......i'm guessing there is some pic posted here :boxed: well i'll reach it eventually LOL...i'm on pg 2420...

so how's everyone......i'm guessing there is some pic posted here :boxed: well i'll reach it eventually LOL...i'm on pg 2420...

Awwww hun you haven't missed much!!!!

You might as well get up here with us!!!

:huglove:

x

what are you guys excited about??

OOoooooOOOoo look at his facial expression....OMG OMG OMG....*faint*:naughty: ooohhhh he looks sexy on that pic!! you really shouldnt show me that pic its not healthy:naughty: :wub2:

OMM GUYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!1 i now came and u wanna kill me?!?!?!?!?!?! :naughty::wub2::naughty:

what are you guys excited about??

Because Kavi is sending me some stuff to give to Mika in December

And I am buying a copy of LiCM so that I can get it signed for her :thumb_yello:

Because she is missing out on all the Mika :thumbdown:

x

thank you,but I just had to do this after you showed me tha facial expression :lmao:

lol it's ok, i totally understand i'm just keeping my thoughts locked up in my head, maybe its time i let them free? :naughty:

yup a very nice mikagasmic pic :naughty: wow u got so many pages left! we may as well inform u what u missed out on