(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

i'm here *hugs*. i'm writing up my lab :biggrin2: and my parents watching tv behind me....so i can't keep this pg up all the time, like i usually do :( so :naughty:

anything interesting i missed...lol reached pg. 2427, but stopped. soooo what shall we talk about.....

it will take u a while to finish off the rest of the pages, may as well just sit and chat :) hmm topic topic, what should we talk about? any ideas (not stating the obvious lol)

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it will take u a while to finish off the rest of the pages, may as well just sit and chat :) hmm topic topic, what should we talk about? any ideas (not stating the obvious lol)

:shocked::boxed: i didn't know there was an obvious topic :roftl::naughty:

so bring me up to date then...what did i miss, as i said i only made it to pg 2427 i think...:roftl:

:shocked::boxed: i didn't know there was an obvious topic :roftl::naughty:

so bring me up to date then...what did i miss, as i said i only made it to pg 2427 i think...:roftl:

i'm like the worse person to ask hmm.. right, sherry wrote some great poems.. then we talked about mika gigs and stuff.. some mika pics, erm it was all kinda like mixed, some people talking about different things so its a bit confusing to explain

i'm like the worse person to ask hmm.. right, sherry wrote some great poems.. then we talked about mika gigs and stuff.. some mika pics, erm it was all kinda like mixed, some people talking about different things so its a bit confusing to explain

ohhh but apart from that last pic i saw, were there any more?

Hello everyone!

So many new posts again -_- I don't think I'll even bother to try and catch up with everything, I won't be able to be online very much the following week anyway...

So, how is everyone today/tonight? ^^

Hello everyone!

So many new posts again -_- I don't think I'll even bother to try and catch up with everything, I won't be able to be online very much the following week anyway...

So, how is everyone today/tonight? ^^

HELLO :biggrin2:

well it's a bit quiet here now :(

i'm good. u? aw how will u survive without much mfc next week????

HELLO :biggrin2:

well it's a bit quiet here now :(

i'm good. u? aw how will u survive without much mfc next week????

I'm not so good, a bit sad. My grandpa died the day before yesterday :'(

So it's good to go on here and think of other things

I can't understand how I will survive! There are like 3000 new posts a day! Will be interesting to see how many new posts there are after that week ^^

ohhh but apart from that last pic i saw, were there any more?

mm no... don't think so

I can't understand how I will survive! There are like 3000 new posts a day! Will be interesting to see how many new posts there are after that week ^^

oh no thats sad to hear :( hope we can make u feel better *gives emma huuuge hug*

oh no hun :(i'm sry. i hope we can cheer u up though :huglove:

HEY GIRLS!!

I finally found the poem i was looking for!!!

well...story/song/poem haha

I walked through the door and the warm sun blinded my eyes for a breif moment. I put on my sunglasses and took in the surroundings of my narrow road. The trees were beautiful with their rich green leaves, the lawns neat and tidy. The sky was blue with a few frayed clouds as the birds flied by. I set off towards downtown, with nothing but my i-Pod to listen to:

(A.N:/ This is from the song "gekkou", some may recall my recording of it)

Toppu ni umoreru ashidori

My steps give in to a gust of wind

Taoresou ni naru no

It seems I'll fall any moment

Kono kusari ga yurusanai

But these chains won't allow it

Kokoro wo ake watashi no mama de

By surrendering my heart to you

Anata no kankaku dake ga chirabatte

My feelings are scattered

Atashi wa mada jouzi ni katazukerarezu ni

I still don't know how to pick them up

A very metaphorical way of saying what my life is like right now. I approach downtown and stare at a building.

Where it all started.

Where it all ended.

I stand there and reflect. Most of my memories are good: When we first met, what we've talked about, what we've laughed at, what we've done. Together.

Now I am alone.

With nothing bu my memories to keep my company.

But still I must continue.

Life goes on...

Today is the day of reflection. I'm fed up with being upset so I need to move on, because I am going in circles: Crying one day, angry the next, then not caring, then crying again. I need to let my feelings go.

I need to let him go.

For a long time I was a bud

I needed time to grow

But you helped me flower,

and gave me power,

and I was a beautiful Rose

But we were careless...

I was careless,

I hadn't even thought

that for a minute my heart would break

the news that someone else brought

It was like a bee, it had clung to me

And you stung me where it hurts most

Now it must end

I may never mend

For now we are not even close.

THIS NEXT PIECE OF WRITING IS RANDOM - I WROTE IT IN ENGLISH IN YEAR 11 - I WAS 15

The beach was empty. No seagulls flew overhead, no children were laughing or running, not one soul swimming in the sea. Barren. I stood on soft sand that lay underneath my feet as I stared absent-mindedly round the beautiful coast. The beach was taken over by loneliness with only a sad silver moon casting its light on the crystal clear sea. The sea softly swam and crashed silently on the rocks. It calmed my senses as the sea swished to and fro on the shore. The stars twinkled down on me and the empty beach, letting their small silver glows fill the beach with a little bit of light, making the beach seem calm and friendly. The wind howled while the sea slightly moaned in unison. The wind rushed around me, making my hair smother my face, as if it were a comfort. But why was I afraid? Maybe I wasn't. Maybe the vast emptiness that surrounded me made me feel happy. I don't know why. I feel happier when I'm on my own. Stress that builds up during the day disappears when I'm alone with nature. Then again, I'm not alone. The stars and the moon look down on me. The sand wraps round my toes and the wind covers up my body like a warm hug. I'm not alone. Not really.

hope you liked ^_^

Thanks girls. MFC always cheers me up ^^

So has anyone plans for the weekend?

I'm going to a theme park tomorrow in Denmark, it'll be so fun! I love the rollercoasters there, though there are no loops :bleh:

Thanks you're so sweet ^^

its ok, anything to help a friend in need *hugs again*

Emma I'm so sorry to hear that *hugs*

hi btw. sorru I had to disappear for a while

hiya mona, back are u :bleh:?

mona :biggrin2:

Kavi :wink2: *hugs*

Thanks girls. MFC always cheers me up ^^

So has anyone plans for the weekend?

I'm going to a theme park tomorrow in Denmark, it'll be so fun! I love the rollercoasters there, though there are no loops :bleh:

oh!! that sounds fun (if you like rollercoasters and that sorta stuff)

anyway, have fun hun

its ok, anything to help a friend in need *hugs again*

hiya mona, back are u :bleh:?

aww. I feel another group hug coming up *group hug* :huglove:

yep, I'm back

anyway, have fun hun

Thanks, I'm sure I will :biggrin2: My cousins are going too so we'll be a couple of people! I'll try to make my mother go on the roller coaster, she did that a couple of years ago and was scared to death ^^ it was really funny, and she was bragging before that she went on that roller coaster like 100 times when she was young. Bah!

I guess I'll eat far too much, see a lot of cute boys and go on the rollercoasters ten times each ^^

Have to get up early though, so I'm going to bed now!

Byebye! *hug*

Thanks, I'm sure I will :biggrin2: My cousins are going too so we'll be a couple of people! I'll try to make my mother go on the roller coaster, she did that a couple of years ago and was scared to death ^^ it was really funny, and she was bragging before that she went on that roller coaster like 100 times when she was young. Bah!

I guess I'll eat far too much, see a lot of cute boys and go on the rollercoasters ten times each ^^

Have to get up early though, so I'm going to bed now!

Byebye! *hug*

the more the merrier :wink2:

haha. good luck with your mum.

Have a nice time hun.

Bye. God Natt *hugs*

Kavi :wink2: *hugs*

anyway, have fun hun

aww. I feel another group hug coming up yep, I'm back

:wub2::biggrin2: *group hug* :huglove: :huglove: