• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

KAVI!!!!!!!!!

x

SHERRY LOL U CAUGHT ME SNOOPING :roftl: i'll be in and out too. no school today!!!!!!!! but u know the parents...so i gotta be on my toes.

so hello everyone!!!!

xlaurenx what type of guitar u play? i soooo wanna play the acoustic, but my parents said they were buying me one for like 4 years now! :boxed:

oh sheery u like house...myfriend really likes it, but i only watched it a coupl of times cause it shows from 11pm-12am, so yeah. but i watch 'psyched' it shows right b4 house, but now i don't know if they took out 'psyched' or if it finished or wat!

SHERRY LOL U CAUGHT ME SNOOPING :roftl: i'll be in and out too. no school today!!!!!!!! but u know the parents...so i gotta be on my toes.

so hello everyone!!!!

xlaurenx what type of guitar u play? i soooo wanna play the acoustic, but my parents said they were buying me one for like 4 years now! :boxed:

oh sheery u like house...myfriend really likes it, but i only watched it a coupl of times cause it shows from 11pm-12am, so yeah. but i watch 'psyched' it shows right b4 house, but now i don't know if they took out 'psyched' or if it finished or wat!

:roftl: I did see you!!! Lol.

Awwww, I hope you can stay on for a while :biggrin2:

I love 'House' :biggrin2:

x

:roftl: I did see you!!! Lol.

Awwww, I hope you can stay on for a while :biggrin2:

I love 'House' :biggrin2:

x

yeah, i'll be in and out the whole day...since i have no school and see i planned....last night i did all my written assignments, so now i don't really have anything to do, except study, but i can always do that, since i'm kinda up to date with my work so all is good :biggrin2:

so how is jack???

How far have you got to travel?

x

not that far....i live in outer London but Brixton isnt the friendliest place :boxed: lol

Well i do the designing for some of the clothes to go on the catwalk in this fashion show held in york:biggrin2:

oooooooh go you!!

so hello everyone!!!!

Hellooooooooo

wheres brixton???

is carmel going to that gig??:blink::biggrin2:

its in London.......i think she might be but im not sure

yeah, i'll be in and out the whole day...since i have no school and see i planned....last night i did all my written assignments, so now i don't really have anything to do, except study, but i can always do that, since i'm kinda up to date with my work so all is good :biggrin2:

so how is jack???

Awesome, I'm glad you have got your work done :thumb_yello:

Jack is fine, he is eating his lunch at the minute :biggrin2:

x

so hello everyone!!!!

HIYA!!!:biggrin2:

this is the guitar i play...its electric:biggrin2: i would of prefered it in red or blue ....but...oh well:biggrin2: :bleh:

GUITARRRRR.jpg

OOO sounds awesome :biggrin2:

London

Yes :bleh:

x

yeh i know its soooo awesome ...wouldnt it be great if i got my own cloths range in the shops...i would call it the... MFC range:naughty:

ooOoooOo when is it???....ive saved up £150 to go to somerset house...but im sure that would only cost around...£70....so if maybe i could catch the train down to london for around £40 i could go:biggrin2: :thumb_yello:...but im sure dad wont let me catch the train by myself:sneaky2:!!!

HIYA!!!

this is the guitar i play...its electric:biggrin2: i would of prefered it in red or blue ....but...oh well:biggrin2:

GUITARRRRR.jpg

sick guitar!!! :thumb_yello:

Well if we meet you then we can all go to Brixton together :biggrin2:

x

what if you cant find me? :naughty: well i'll have a ring around to see if anyone will come with me, if not im getting one ticket and going with you guys!! :biggrin2: *hugs*

yeh i know its soooo awesome ...wouldnt it be great if i got my own cloths range in the shops...i would call it the... MFC range:naughty:

ooOoooOo when is it???....ive saved up £150 to go to somerset house...but im sure that would only cost around...£70....so if maybe i could catch the train down to london for around £40 i could go:biggrin2: :thumb_yello:...but im sure dad wont let me catch the train by myself:sneaky2:!!!

:roftl: The MFC range?! HAHA

It is in December :thumb_yello:

You're in Yorkshire right?

You could get the same train as me and Carmel?

x

what if you cant find me? :naughty: well i'll have a ring around to see if anyone will come with me, if not im getting one ticket and going with you guys!! :biggrin2: *hugs*

*hugs*

I would be happy to meet anyone who wants to meet :thumb_yello:

And I would soooo find you!!!! :biggrin2:

x

*hugs*

I would be happy to meet anyone who wants to meet :thumb_yello:

And I would soooo find you!!!! :biggrin2:

x

whooooooo :thumb_yello: okey dokey!!

ring ring, is that you on the phone...:roftl::wub2:

haha!! *high 5*

:roftl: The MFC range?! HAHA

It is in December :thumb_yello:

You're in Yorkshire right?

You could get the same train as me and Carmel?

x

oooooooOOoo december...i will have lots of money by then...woooooop:thumb_yello:

THATS A GREAT IDEA and yes i do live in yorkshire...so i could catch he same train as you Carmel and anyone else thats going!!!:biggrin2: wooop:biggrin2:

who else are u going with Sherry???:biggrin2: