• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oooooooOOoo december...i will have lots of money by then...woooooop:thumb_yello:

THATS A GREAT IDEA and yes i do live in yorkshire...so i could catch he same train as you Carmel and anyone else thats going!!!:biggrin2: wooop:biggrin2:

who else are u going with Sherry???:biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

It's just me and Carmel on the train so far then we are meeting Jass and Luna in London :biggrin2:

x

It's just me and Carmel on the train so far then we are meeting Jass and Luna in London :biggrin2:

x

wooooo yay Jass and Luna nearly all the 16+ girls together....woooop:punk: :punk: :punk: MIKA will be scared!!!:roftl:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mona ...kavi...:sad: :sad: GET TICKTS NOW!!!!

i wish!!! firstly, i have uni that time, most likely too it would be around exams :( and secondly, it's a bit expensive to travel to england and my parents r too protective and paranoid, they would NEVER send me alone and it's too expensive for all of us to come. plus they don't understand how much mika and mfc means to me....they don't even like mika :boxed: soooo :(

i wish!!! firstly, i have uni that time, most likely too it would be around exams :( and secondly, it's a bit expensive to travel to england and my parents r too protective and paranoid, they would NEVER send me alone and it's too expensive for all of us to come. plus they don't understand how much mika and mfc means to me....they don't even like mika :boxed: soooo :(

:tears::thumbdown:

At least you can still send me the presents and stuff!!!! :biggrin2:

x

Welcome :thumb_yello:

*hugs*

WOOOO!!! 2500 PAGES!!!

x

yeah :thumb_yello: hmmm how much more pgs we have to go to become no1??!!?? oh sher, random quest, but what sorta stuff does jack like...liketoys and stuff??? it's for a good reason though.

NOOOOOOO ...but the group will be in-complete without Mona and You!!!

i know how u feel my parents wont even let me catch a train by myself!!!:sneaky2: and...WHAT THEY DONT LIKE MIKA!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

I really liked this! I agreed with your message about nature and how it releases stress and whatnot. And I loved how you said, "I'm not alone. Not really."

fankyoo :D

i was amazed when i found it, i completely forgot i wrote it. i read it and i was like WOW i was FIFTEEN?! xDDD my past amazes me sometimes roflll