(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

:tears::thumbdown:

At least you can still send me the presents and stuff!!!! :biggrin2:

x

:biggrin2: yeah and it'll be like i'm there...cause after all u did promise to give him a hug for me...:naughty::roftl: not that u'll mind :roftl: so i'm sending u stuff for him and u give him a hug for me and take tons of vids!!!!!!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah :thumb_yello: hmmm how much more pgs we have to go to become no1??!!?? oh sher, random quest, but what sorta stuff does jack like...liketoys and stuff??? it's for a good reason though.

Um.... About 20,000?! :blink::roftl:

Oh.. Um..

He likes trains (choo choo's lol), farm animals..

Stuff like that.

He doesn't like cars though.

How come? :blink: lol

x

:biggrin2: yeah and it'll be like i'm there...cause after all u did promise to give him a hug for me...:naughty::roftl: not that u'll mind :roftl: so i'm sending u stuff for him and u give him a hug for me and take tons of vids!!!!!!

I know!!!

I promise to do everything I promised!! :biggrin2:

I want you to feel like you were there!!! :thumb_yello:

x

NOOOOOOO ...but the group will be in-complete without Mona and You!!!

i know how u feel my parents wont even let me catch a train by myself!!!:sneaky2: and...WHAT THEY DONT LIKE MIKA!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

I KNOW :shocked: i have a tough time here...like noone knows who mika is...they don't even play his songs on ANY radio station or on TV!!! and i managed to convert 2 friends, but they just like his music and stuff...lets just say they r not on mfc! and my parents, oh gosh, i have tried everything to convert them, esp my mom and my bro is just a pain in the behind!!! he and mom sing their own version of lollipop, and always do it to tease me, but then i tell them that i know they like mika, they just don't wanna admit it! :wink2::biggrin2:

Um.... About 20,000?! :blink::roftl:

Oh.. Um..

He likes trains (choo choo's lol), farm animals..

Stuff like that.

He doesn't like cars though.

How come? :blink: lol

x

it's a secret :biggrin2: no i'm not gonna kidnap the lil cutie or anything...haha if i could, then that means i would be able to come there and then if i was there.........MIKA!!!! :roftl:

it's a secret :biggrin2: no i'm not gonna kidnap the lil cutie or anything...haha if i could, then that means i would be able to come there and then if i was there.........MIKA!!!! :roftl:

:roftl:

I wasn't thinking you were going to kidnap him hahah

I wish you could come!! :thumbdown:

Wish I had the money to get you over here in December!

x

OMG ..ive just realised that nearly everyone is on ...(i think:blink: )

me

Sherry

hotdlp

Caz

kavi

Laura....well she was!!!

Carmel...well she was!!!

but where the hell is Jass ,Luna and Mona!!!!:blink:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello::

me

Sherry

hotdlp

Caz

kavi

Laura....well she was!!!

Carmel...well she was!!!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello::

have all of us ever been on at the same time?? that would be great....as good as a mikagasmic moment i think :roftl:

me

Sherry

hotdlp

Caz

kavi

Laura....well she was!!!

Carmel...well she was!!!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::

Jass has gone away and wont be back until Sunday!!!! :thumbdown::tears:

x

I KNOW :shocked: i have a tough time here...like noone knows who mika is...they don't even play his songs on ANY radio station or on TV!!! and i managed to convert 2 friends, but they just like his music and stuff...lets just say they r not on mfc! and my parents, oh gosh, i have tried everything to convert them, esp my mom and my bro is just a pain in the behind!!! he and mom sing their own version of lollipop, and always do it to tease me, but then i tell them that i know they like mika, they just don't wanna admit it! :wink2::biggrin2:

NEVER ON THE RADIO....WHAT!!!!!!:shocked:

ive managed to convert a few of my friends...but my parents still dont admit to likeing him....but i know they do deep down....coz i caught my dad singing LT!!!:roftl: :roftl:

NEVER ON THE RADIO....WHAT!!!!!!:shocked:

ive managed to convert a few of my friends...but my parents still dont admit to likeing him....but i know they do deep down....coz i caught my dad singing LT!!!:roftl: :roftl:

:bleh:

My mum hates Mika.

:sneaky2:

x

have all of us ever been on at the same time?? that would be great....as good as a mikagasmic moment i think :roftl:

lol ha ha.. would it really be that good? :bleh: but i guess we could all have mikagasms at the same time :naughty: