(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

NEVER ON THE RADIO....WHAT!!!!!!:shocked:

ive managed to convert a few of my friends...but my parents still dont admit to likeing him....but i know they do deep down....coz i caught my dad singing LT!!!:roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: cool! LT is my fav...it's hard to say fav though cause all his songs r equal!

i know...i think i'll have to pester the radio stations, at least the one i listen to, to play mika....if it wasn't for mfc i don't know what i would have done...i'll go mad...:roftl:

well everyone thinks they lost me already....they can't turn me back!!!! but i say i'm normal..they r the crazy ones:sneaky2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:bleh:

My mum hates Mika.

:sneaky2:

x

ouch lol.. i can't even tell what my mum thinks of him... hmm i know she really likes Any Other World, but she prob hates his other songs cos I play them so often (espesh GK and LT and now BG as the vids are gonna keep coming up :naughty: mwahaha)

MY MUM LOVES MIKA!!!!

She's converting people at work ROFL!!

Like this boy at work, he said to her "god do you know everything about him?"

and i was like er mum it is MOI who tells you these things rofl!

one of my sisters is slowly started to quite like him :D

the other one gets irritated by him LOL:

me: big girl you are beautiful..

sister: big girl you are...is that a Mika song?

me: yeah

sister: you know that's the ONLY song by him that doesnt irritate me

me: *laugh*

sister: coz mum plays him all the time, you play him all the time...

i remember once the CD was playing downstairs, and love today was on and my dad goes "is this sung by Mika?" and i said "yeah" and he said "i quite like this song" and then when i showed him my competition he started miming along the words to "lollipop" even though he had no idea what they were LOL

lol ha ha.. would it really be that good? :bleh: but i guess we could all have mikagasms at the same time :naughty:

DUH!!!!!!! it would be so good!!! hahaha omm...all of us...together...talking bout stuff and mika....:naughty::roftl:

ouch lol.. i can't even tell what my mum thinks of him... hmm i know she really likes Any Other World, but she prob hates his other songs cos I play them so often (espesh GK and LT and now BG as the vids are gonna keep coming up :naughty: mwahaha)

:roftl:

I can't even tell my mum I am going to London because she would actually sell my tickets :thumbdown::blink:

LOL.

x

i remember once the CD was playing downstairs, and love today was on and my dad goes "is this sung by Mika?" and i said "yeah" and he said "i quite like this song" and then when i showed him my competition he started miming along the words to "lollipop" even though he had no idea what they were LOL

:roftl: :roftl:

Your dad sounds funny :thumb_yello:

x

MY MUM LOVES MIKA!!!!

She's converting people at work ROFL!!

Like this boy at work, he said to her "god do you know everything about him?"

and i was like er mum it is MOI who tells you these things rofl!

one of my sisters is slowly started to quite like him :D

the other one gets irritated by him LOL:

me: big girl you are beautiful..

sister: big girl you are...is that a Mika song?

me: yeah

sister: you know that's the ONLY song by him that doesnt irritate me

me: *laugh*

sister: coz mum plays him all the time, you play him all the time...

wow, i'm well jealous.. imagine having a family that all love mika as much as u, all they do is play mika music, vids and they have jobs so they won't mind spending their money on u if it relates to him *sigh* why don't my family like him as much a si do!! :sneaky2:

CAZ u r SO LUCKY!!! my family and everyone, except me, in T'dad are haters!!! those who i tell and stuff, most of them don't like him!!! :shocked: i don't know what is wrong with these people! and my mom....she freaked when sher and i were planning 4 me to send her stuff to give mika:boxed: argh....i can't tell her bout the b-day card and audio i sent him or else i'll be dead! they don't understand and are paranoid and overeact argh!!! i bet even if i lived in england, she'll never even let me come with u guys!!! imagine, she doesn't let me go out with my friend in the car...they hav to drop and pick me up and if my friend drives, they wouldn't let me go either!!!!

he's a moose lol

but i <3 him :)

*HAHA* :roftl: no my dads a moose...he takes a picture of himself and then says "oh look theres brad pit"

and im totally traumatised :boxed: because once he took a pic of himself and then said "oh look theres MIKA"

I was like...."WHAT...U WISH"!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

No, no, no you're all wrong Danika!

We are normal and the rest of the world are weird :blink::roftl::bleh:

x

sorry about my bad phrasign.. let me repeat what i said then

we are totally normal and everyone is well weird!! :biggrin2:

wow, i'm well jealous.. imagine having a family that all love mika as much as u, all they do is play mika music, vids and they have jobs so they won't mind spending their money on u if it relates to him *sigh* why don't my family like him as much a si do!! :sneaky2:

my mum really loves him...my dad and sister dont like him AS MUCH...the other sister barely likes him at all lol...

and its funny because my mum always talks to me about him xDDD

my dad said he's up for seeing mika in concert...so when my dad does see him....HE WILL BE A FAN LIKE ALL OF US! I KNOOOOWWWW IIITTT!!!

*HAHA* :roftl: no my dads a moose...he takes a picture of himself and then says "oh look theres brad pit"

and im totally traumatised :boxed: because once he took a pic of himself and then said "oh look theres MIKA"

ROFL!!! I actually laughed out loud!!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

Your dad sounds awesome lol

x

lmao, your dads such a joker !!! hey lauren don't complain, he got u really nice birthday presents!!

:roftl: u guys have such cool mika parents!!! i love my parents but they should be more mika understanding though, but apart from that they're cool, esp my dad. it seems that dads r the cool/funny/embarrassing ones lol.

CAZ u r SO LUCKY!!! my family and everyone, except me, in T'dad are haters!!! those who i tell and stuff, most of them don't like him!!! :shocked: i don't know what is wrong with these people! and my mom....she freaked when sher and i were planning 4 me to send her stuff to give mika:boxed: argh....i can't tell her bout the b-day card and audio i sent him or else i'll be dead! they don't understand and are paranoid and overeact argh!!! i bet even if i lived in england, she'll never even let me come with u guys!!! imagine, she doesn't let me go out with my friend in the car...they hav to drop and pick me up and if my friend drives, they wouldn't let me go either!!!!

yeouch O.o

well i think i managed to convert someone at work...

he claims to hate him, and then he watched mine and charlie's love today fan video.

as soon as i walked in there's dave jumping around, imitating me, going "LOVE LOVE ME!"

i asked him if he liked the song and he's like NO ITS WELL IRRITATING...

a few weeks later he's STILL imitating the video

me: what do u think of the song now?

dave: er...admittedly...whenever i hear it on the radio i turn it up...

HA!