Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeouch O.o

well i think i managed to convert someone at work...

he claims to hate him, and then he watched mine and charlie's love today fan video.

as soon as i walked in there's dave jumping around, imitating me, going "LOVE LOVE ME!"

i asked him if he liked the song and he's like NO ITS WELL IRRITATING...

a few weeks later he's STILL imitating the video

me: what do u think of the song now?

dave: er...admittedly...whenever i hear it on the radio i turn it up...

HA!

WOOOO!!

Converted!!

*pats Caz on the back*

Well done :thumb_yello:

x

yeouch O.o

well i think i managed to convert someone at work...

he claims to hate him, and then he watched mine and charlie's love today fan video.

as soon as i walked in there's dave jumping around, imitating me, going "LOVE LOVE ME!"

i asked him if he liked the song and he's like NO ITS WELL IRRITATING...

a few weeks later he's STILL imitating the video

me: what do u think of the song now?

dave: er...admittedly...whenever i hear it on the radio i turn it up...

HA!

:roftl: cool!!! yeah well i think ppl just don't wanna admit they like him, cause i think they might seem to others as weird, cause mika's music is well different from today's music...it actually is GOOD MUSIC!!! i know like here for instance, all the guys r into dub and rap and stuff and all "macho", so esp if u r a guy, to be caught listening to mika might be a bit embarrassing. and as far as ladies r concerned, i really don't know...i mean look at mika!!! but i kinda get asked what is that u r listenin to and i get weird looks sooo

Oh my God

Carmel (the rebel) is on MSN on her mobile while she's in an exam!! :roftl:

Gosh, she makes me laugh :bleh:

x

OH MY!!! :roftl: hm i guess that's why they don't allow us to have our mobiles with us during exams :naughty: even during class they r suppose to be turned off!

anyway guys, i'm going for about an hr. catch u guys later *hugs* gonna eat some curly fries lol hehehe

OH MY!!! :roftl: hm i guess that's why they don't allow us to have our mobiles with us during exams :naughty: even during class they r suppose to be turned off!

anyway guys, i'm going for about an hr. catch u guys later *hugs* gonna eat some curly fries lol hehehe

:roftl: :roftl:

Yum, curly fries :bleh:

*hugs*

See you soon hun.

x

Oh my God

Carmel (the rebel) is on MSN on her mobile while she's in an exam!! :roftl:

Gosh, she makes me laugh :bleh:

x

what? seriously? omg carmel, ha ha at leat they're not the real thing.. or so i hope, what a joker

oh btw, to catch up to Sasje's ButterFly Bar thread, we have 9232 more posts to go!!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: we can do it!! ok. i'm gone now lol!

right well guess we need to talk a whoooole lot more, u know we can do it :wink2:!!!

bubi kavi xxx enjoy your curly fries!!

what? seriously? omg carmel, ha ha at leat they're not the real thing.. or so i hope, what a joker

:roftl:

She is such a rebel.

She is in a clasroom so I imagine it's just a random test thing.

I don't think it means anything important, if you understand :blink:

Not sure if I make sense lol

x

She is such a rebel.

She is in a clasroom so I imagine it's just a random test thing.

I don't think it means anything important, if you understand :blink:

Not sure if I make sense lol

x

yeah its prob just a mock or practise paper or whatever, i think they would notice her on the phone in the real thing. So is she enjoying herself then? lol

yeah its prob just a mock or practise paper or whatever, i think they would notice her on the phone in the real thing. So is she enjoying herself then? lol

I've just asked her but it takes her a while to answer lol.......

x

Carmel says :

oh yes tests are wel fun lol

x

lol when i asked i meant is she enjoying being a rebel, sneaking onto her mobile instead of doing an a test :bleh: i know tests are fun no need to tell me :naughty: psssh

some ppl got caught in the GCSE science test i had yesterday with a phone...they hid it in their pocket and were getting the answers from someone...and they thaught because they were at the back that they wouldnt be seen...well they were and the teachers took them out like they were being arrested...and they are not allowed to be entered for the science GCSE now *haha*:roftl::

lol when i asked i meant is she enjoying being a rebel, sneaking onto her mobile instead of doing an a test :bleh: i know tests are fun no need to tell me :naughty: psssh

:roftl: :roftl:

HAHA, OHHHH

Yeah she says she is well a rebel lol

She also said she must be a smart rebel for not getting caught :roftl:

x

some ppl got caught in the GCSE science test i had yesterday with a phone...they hid it in their pocket and were getting the answers form someone...and they thaught because they were at the back that they wouldnt be seen...well they were and the teachers took them out like they were being arrested...and they are not allowed to be entered for the science GCSE now *haha&:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I bet they could have done the test without help too

Some people are smarter than they think

x

some ppl got caught in the GCSE science test i had yesterday with a phone...they hid it in their pocket and were getting the answers from someone...and they thaught because they were at the back that they wouldnt be seen...well they were and the teachers took them out like they were being arrested...and they are not allowed to be entered for the science GCSE now *haha*:roftl::

ha shame! they deserved that, that wan't really clever cheating now was it :bleh: ah well