(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

then i suggest u dont look LOL

i wrote that after i looked at the pics *slaps forehead* :doh: but cos it was slow at loading i only saw like half of them.

and shelby don't be telling anyone i'm a perv at school *sssh* only the mfc know about my perviness lol :naughty:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wrote that after i looked at the pics *slaps forehead* :doh: but cos it was slow at loading i only saw like half of them.

and shelby don't be telling anyone i'm a perv at school *sssh* only the mfc know about my perviness lol :naughty:

LOL it wasn't me, it was Sherry that said it! *shifty eyes* But now that you mention it...

DANIKA'S A PERV! HAHAHA! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LOL it wasn't me, it was Sherry that said it! *shifty eyes* But now that you mention it...

DANIKA'S A PERV! HAHAHA! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

you're so mean :tears: i don't like u anymore (not that i ever did) :naughty: hehe jks

bubi sherry! xxx

:tears: :tears:

*cries in corner*

Nahhh you know I love ya Dani :biggrin2:

aaw *hugs shelby* i love ya too *slaps shelby with a fish* i'm just joking.. i don't wanna start the fish thing again ha ha :roftl:

i'b back and i have another story:

so u guys know that my parents r hairdressers, so anyway after i ate mom took my phone to show someone mika (he's my wallpaper duh!:roftl::naughty: ) so anyway, the guy in the salon is a friend and musician, so anyway mom was like he don't know who mika is. so after i ate i went in the salon and dad was like play a song for him to hear...which i gladly did :biggrin2: so i played GK, since it is the song everyone seems to like and is the most popular...and he still didn't know who he was! then he was like "that's a guy?!" :shocked:

our friend is like in his 30's and kinda cool...but now i don't really like him after that comment :sneaky2: so anyway i played lollipop, cause mom was insisting...and i'm not gonna tell u the comments...then the same time my bestest friend sent me an sms, and i have LT as the alert, so he heard it and was like u know who he trying to sing like...freddy mercury!!!! and u guys would have been proud of me..i was all into defending him and all that and then the guy looked at me and smiled and was like u know how fm was right...and in my head i was like noooo don't say it...then he looked at my parents and said he was gay...then i went on a rant telling them about mfc and the we don't care movement etc argh!!!!!! btw my dad says he's trying to be like the beegees :boxed:

my parents r convinced he's gay and app so does everyone else! and then he was commenting on how he dresses and dances (i showed them a vid)! omg i can't believe what is so mikagasmic to us, ppl find stupid and ridiculous and they say he can't dance!!! and there i went again quoting him bout his dancing...argh

so u guys know that my parents r hairdressers, so anyway after i ate mom took my phone to show someone mika (he's my wallpaper duh!:roftl::naughty: ) so anyway, the guy in the salon is a friend and musician, so anyway mom was like he don't know who mika is. so after i ate i went in the salon and dad was like play a song for him to hear...which i gladly did :biggrin2: so i played GK, since it is the song everyone seems to like and is the most popular...and he still didn't know who he was! then he was like "that's a guy?!" :shocked:

our friend is like in his 30's and kinda cool...but now i don't really like him after that comment :sneaky2: so anyway i played lollipop, cause mom was insisting...and i'm not gonna tell u the comments...then the same time my bestest friend sent me an sms, and i have LT as the alert, so he heard it and was like u know who he trying to sing like...freddy mercury!!!! and u guys would have been proud of me..i was all into defending him and all that and then the guy looked at me and smiled and was like u know how fm was right...and in my head i was like noooo don't say it...then he looked at my parents and said he was gay...then i went on a rant telling them about mfc and the we don't care movement etc argh!!!!!! btw my dad says he's trying to be like the beegees :boxed:

my parents r convinced he's gay and app so does everyone else! and then he was commenting on how he dresses and dances (i showed them a vid)! omg i can't believe what is so mikagasmic to us, ppl find stupid and ridiculous and they say he can't dance!!! and there i went again quoting him bout his dancing...argh

Ugh, when I went to my dad's house we were in the car with him and my uncle and I put on GK. They kept calling him a "fag" and it made me so angry...and my stepdad is convinced that he's gay too. And they know it upsets me so they just keep saying it nonstop. :shocked:

sorry for carrying on like a loonie guys. but on a better note, while i was eating, i was flipping through the channels and i saw this and instantly thought of chew chew...

post-3969-142983663715_thumb.jpg

post-3969-142983663724_thumb.jpg

so u guys know that my parents r hairdressers, so anyway after i ate mom took my phone to show someone mika (he's my wallpaper duh! ) so anyway, the guy in the salon is a friend and musician, so anyway mom was like he don't know who mika is. so after i ate i went in the salon and dad was like play a song for him to hear...which i gladly did :biggrin2: so i played GK, since it is the song everyone seems to like and is the most popular...and he still didn't know who he was! then he was like "that's a guy?!"

I hate haters :sneaky2::thumbdown:

Good job defending him though :thumb_yello:

x

Back :thumb_yello:

x

that was quick, miss us much did ya :bleh:

heya kavi.. aw don't worry my parents were like that too they kept asking me but i it's not cos they have anythign against gays or anything.. its prob cos they think i really fancy him (err can't deny that much) and that i am like so in love with him and will effect me or summin.. but whatever its their problem what they think of him, as long as his fans stay true to him

Ugh, when I went to my dad's house we were in the car with him and my uncle and I put on GK. They kept calling him a "fag" and it made me so angry...and my stepdad is convinced that he's gay too. And they know it upsets me so they just keep saying it nonstop. :shocked:

i know EXACTLY how u feel. they say the f word alot too and they know it annoys me! argh and what i can't understand, dad was like he likes the beats and music and stuff, but when u place it with the person is when he don't like it and stuff...so it's like see he actually likes the music! and that is what they should care about! but i can't see how ppl don't find him hot!!! it's beyond me how ppl can't like mika!

i know EXACTLY how u feel. they say the f word alot too and they know it annoys me! argh and what i can't understand, dad was like he likes the beats and music and stuff, but when u place it with the person is when he don't like it and stuff...so it's like see he actually likes the music! and that is what they should care about! but i can't see how ppl don't find him hot!!! it's beyond me how ppl can't like mika!

My dad however did say that he has a very good voice but he doesn't like the music...WTF? Well, at least he didn't say he sucked. I would have gone mental if he said that!

omm u guys talking bout boobies :roftl: we are so random lol. i don't like mine...wish they were smaller, cause i'm sorta a tomboy and i love sports and goofing around and lets just say, it's almost impossible to goof around with guys, and girls, cause they get in the way lol.