• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

Mine, obviously :bleh::naughty:

x

i meant as in size :bleh::biggrin2:

yeah :roftl: i'm trying to wax and type, then the wax gets kinda cold on my legs u know lol...atleast it still is coming off!! :biggrin2:

i meant as in size :bleh::biggrin2:

yeah :roftl: i'm trying to wax and type, then the wax gets kinda cold on my legs u know lol...atleast it still is coming off!! :biggrin2:

HAHAHA, well then I would have to say my size!

:roftl:

Awww, the glory of multi-tasking!! :bleh:

x

*looks down at own boobs*

I suddenly love having big boobs. :thumb_yello:

:roftl: it would be nice to know though....cause i hate mine but if he prefers u know bigger lol then i'll love mine...:blush-anim-cl:

He would totally fall in love with as soon as I tell him my bra size!! :naughty:

x

:roftl: omm :roftl: ok change of topic lol...i'm going grocery later, buy some stuff for the lime tomr by my friend yay!!! and i'm gonna buy chocolate ice-cream :biggrin2: LOVE CHOCOLATE :biggrin2::naughty:

:roftl: omm :roftl: ok change of topic lol...i'm going grocery later, buy some stuff for the lime tomr by my friend yay!!! and i'm gonna buy chocolate ice-cream :biggrin2: LOVE CHOCOLATE :biggrin2::naughty:

HMMMM.. I don't have anything to say lol

Um... Jack just asked me if he can mix ice cream with chicken though :blink:

x

HMMMM.. I don't have anything to say lol

Um... Jack just asked me if he can mix ice cream with chicken though :blink:

x

:roftl: mika is spreading unknowingly...he is contagious!! :roftl:

awww tell him heya for me :biggrin2:

oh wait..chocolate and chicken...that reminds me. i was watching something on vh1 some time ago and they were making fun of chaotic i think...u know d britney spears/kfed homevids...and they acted out what the whole thing was about and in the end the "k-fed" was like he combined her 2 fav things...chicken and chocolate and she dipped the chicken in the chocolate...:biggrin2::roftl: omm lol wat a coinkidink!

oh wait..chocolate and chicken...that reminds me. i was watching something on vh1 some time ago and they were making fun of chaotic i think...u know d britney spears/kfed homevids...and they acted out what the whole thing was about and in the end the "k-fed" was like he combined her 2 fav things...chicken and chocolate and she dipped the chicken in the chocolate...:biggrin2::roftl: omm lol wat a coinkidink!

:roftl: :roftl:

That's soooo weird lol

x