Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoa I thought they were making out in that last pic :blush-anim-cl:

yeah it does look like that at first...but nah i don't think they r going out..prob, we don't know...but i mean it's all part of the show u know. i love how he really entertains and stuff on stage..that's his workout right there..who needs a gym?!?! keep on dancing!!!!

lol in the second pic, hehe his face looks like scared kinda lol i don't know...like i could picture him saying "whoa hold up there girlie" u know haha...don't know if i'm making sense :boxed:

Hey Dani!

Have you checked out the "What the hell is this guy thinking?" thread? This stupid loaf made a video about how much he hates Mika and so forth! AGHHH! I hate people like that!

i saw the title but i thought i'd come here first.. i'll go check it now, must tie my hands before i punch the screen from screaming at the guy lol :mf_rosetinted:

i saw the title but i thought i'd come here first.. i'll go check it now, must tie my hands before i punch the screen from screaming at the guy lol :mf_rosetinted:

Please do, you'll need to LOL

And half the fan club (I'm canaryxblue on YouTube) has responded and defended him...we love our boy!

Hey Dani!

Have you checked out the "What the hell is this guy thinking?" thread? This stupid loaf made a video about how much he hates Mika and so forth! AGHHH! I hate people like that!

yeah...i wrote 3 comments...i 4got to write stuff so i ended up writing 3:boxed: btw my id there is kavilee5.

but this is what i wrote lol:

1-oh please! u r just jealous. u can't sing and can't play the guitar and even chew chew is hotter than u! this is so not funny. u need a life. mika is a wonderful singer/songwriter/person and u r just the opposite. i feel sorry for u!

2-btw why sing if u can't even speak properly?! u loser, if u hate someone so much...u just spent 2:57 mins on mika...and u r not a nice person to wish someone to die..a horrible death!

3-oh one more thing..u really live up to your name there peter! we all know that peter is another name for something else!

LMAO Kavi! You genius! Peter :roftl:

*says Peter four more times*

I left two comments on there and I feel like writing more because I'm still pissed off :furious:

You know, I tell myself not to overreact because not everyone's going to like him, but I always seem to get angry anyway!

LMAO Kavi! You genius! Peter :roftl:

*says Peter four more times*

I left two comments on there and I feel like writing more because I'm still pissed off :furious:

You know, I tell myself not to overreact because not everyone's going to like him, but I always seem to get angry anyway!

:roftl: thx.

yeah me too and i say i'm not gonna waste any time on such ppl, all those haters, but then i can't help it! our love and devotion to mika is too strong lol and i guess it is our duty to try and change the world and defend him. cause how can such a good/nice/happy-go-lucky/hot/sexy guy make ppl this way?! it's so not mika!