Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please do, you'll need to LOL

And half the fan club (I'm canaryxblue on YouTube) has responded and defended him...we love our boy!

that was funny.. lmao the way he didn't actually no what he was saying.. god if he wants to go make a song write it down first what a twat.. i wrote a comment too, i warned him to take it off cos he is embarassing himself, though embarassment is what he deserves :bleh:

oh Kavi I read your story about the whole mika hater thing!! thats horrible but well done for defending him!!

like when my mum was converting someone at work, he said "nah i hate people who try to be someone else." and i was like \kjfhqa\rklh lwhgk!!!!!!!

i went fookin nuts when she told me that!

AND THEN!

As a family, we all went out for a meal, we were discussing him and the competition, and my two sisters were like "he is CLEARLY gay" and my mum said "is he?" so i responded saying "no-one ACTUALLY knows" and my mum said "good. that's how it should be."

i then showed her a picture of Mika (to those who have myspace:)

and she said "i dont think he looks particularly gay..."

so i was like WOOT.

I mean there are so many comparisons between Mika and Freddie.

What about Justin Hawkins or whatever his name is from The Darkness? remember him? he had long fuzzy hair, wore spandex and strange leotards SIMILAR to Freddie Mercury, pranced around something silly and also sang high.

He's not gay.

oh Kavi I read your story about the whole mika hater thing!! thats horrible but well done for defending him!!

like when my mum was converting someone at work, he said "nah i hate people who try to be someone else." and i was like \kjfhqa\rklh lwhgk!!!!!!!

AND THEN!

As a family, we all went out for a meal, we were discussing him and the competition, and my two sisters were like "he is CLEARLY gay" and my mum said "is he?" so i responded saying "no-one ACTUALLY knows" and my mum said "good. that's how it should be."

so i was like WOOT.

What about Justin Hawkins or whatever his name is from The Darkness? remember him? he had long fuzzy hair, wore spandex and strange leotards SIMILAR to Freddie Mercury, pranced around something silly and also sang high.

He's not gay.

some people just make a big deal out of the smallest things.. i mean yeah we're all curious and stuff but its better not jumping to conclusions til u know the real facts

oops sry didn't post...

whahahaaa,that girl is fricken horny :roftl: :roftl:

one wrong mov and she`d squash Mika :roftl: :roftl:

although,in the first pic,I can`t help but notice that yummy tummy :naughty:

and in the last one...what`s that woman doing? :boxed:

some people just make a big deal out of the smallest things.. i mean yeah we're all curious and stuff but its better not jumping to conclusions til u know the real facts

EXACTLY. as i tell everyone, i'll only believe he's gay IF and WHEN he says it and i have to have video proof of it..or a fellow mfcer proof. but I DON'T CARE and i like how he's keeping his private life private, that shows a lot of self respect!!

whahahaaa,that girl is fricken horny :roftl: :roftl:

one wrong mov and she`d squash Mika :roftl: :roftl:

although,in the first pic,I can`t help but notice that yummy tummy :naughty:

and in the last one...what`s that woman doing? :boxed:

IOANA

heya! yeah she actually jumps on mika in the last one..didn't know he was so strong....LOL first pic all i saw was ummm the happy trail :biggrin2:

EXACTLY. as i tell everyone, i'll only believe he's gay IF and WHEN he says it and i have to have video proof of it..or a fellow mfcer proof. but I DON'T CARE and i like how he's keeping his private life private, that shows a lot of self respect!!

yeah totally agree with u on that one.. its good to know he doesnt like to show off about his provate lifa and isn't much attention seeking.

yeah deffo.

even if it was in the papers i wouldnt entirely believe it, we all know the media can take things out of context. I would rather i see him and hear him say it himself.

a lot of things probe questions, such as:

1) he said about having children. "if i had a boy i'd call him Alice" "then again i cant even look after a tamagotchi so imagine me with a kid"

2) if Billy Brown wasn't on the CD, do you think everyone would have reacted differently?

AND THEN!

so i was like WOOT.

He's not gay.

I was about to break a classmate`s neck!

I had my badge and she was like... omg ! you like that gay castrated person?

I was so about to smack her!

But I told her that because of her musical stupidity she is very likely not to be able to destinguish a pig`s oinking from her own singing(not that it would be very different),just like she can`t tell that Mika has a range that most only dream of

and she was like,yeah but he`s still like sooo gay! and I was like...well judging from you clothes you must also be suuuch an imbecile,so are you?

I swear she made me so mad!

But I told her that because of her musical stupidity she is very likely not to be able to destinguish a pig`s oinking from her own singing(not that it would be very different),just like she can`t tell that Mika has a range that most only dream of

and she was like,yeah but he`s still like sooo gay! and I was like...well judging from you clothes you must also be suuuch an imbecile,so are you?

RRROOOOOFFFFLLLLL

You are amazing with words!!! so quick and witty!! i swear if i was there i would bee on the floor ROLLING!

IOANA

heya! yeah she actually jumps on mika in the last one..didn't know he was so strong....LOL first pic all i saw was ummm the happy trail :biggrin2:

i always knew those muscles were useful for summin :naughty: wow if he can pick her up he can surely pick me up too hehe *starts feeling better about herself* :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

IOANA

heyaaa fellow...erm...KNITTER! :roftl: *hugs*

ah right..the happy trail...the one magical that fulfills quite some wishes :roftl:

she`s mad jumping on him like that! :lol3: :lol3:

u sure u want video proof of that?

:roftl: :roftl:

go u kavi!! so proud of u defending our mika :biggrin2:

RRROOOOOFFFFLLLLL

You are amazing with words!!! so quick and witty!! i swear if i was there i would bee on the floor ROLLING!

I swear Ioana,you`re a genius :naughty:

I guess I`m just good at defending Mika :das: :das:

u sure u want video proof of that?

:roftl: :roftl:

LOL well at least we'd know it was true.

even when i first watched Grace Kelly i didnt even THINK about his sexuality. i assumed he was straight. i assume everyone's straight unless they're similar to the gay stereotype. LOL but then again thats my naivity for ya!

:roftl: go my fellow knitter hahahahahahaha!! so how r u hun?

yeah deffo.

even if it was in the papers i wouldnt entirely believe it, we all know the media can take things out of context. I would rather i see him and hear him say it himself.

a lot of things probe questions, such as:

1) he said about having children. "if i had a boy i'd call him Alice" "then again i cant even look after a tamagotchi so imagine me with a kid"

2) if Billy Brown wasn't on the CD, do you think everyone would have reacted differently?

i always wondered everytime he mentioned kids.. but ah well whatever when he wants to tell us he will

i always knew those muscles were useful for summin :naughty: wow if he can pick her up he can surely pick me up too hehe *starts feeling better about herself* :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I would have let the girl fall! For the love of God,ur endangering the Mika species! :roftl: :roftl:

LOL well at least we'd know it was true.

even when i first watched Grace Kelly i didnt even THINK about his sexuality. i assumed he was straight. i assume everyone's straight unless they're similar to the gay stereotype. LOL but then again thats my naivity for ya!

Ditto! It didn't even cross my mind until the press started making a big fuss about it.