• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL great video :biggrin2:

Some of the stuff you bought is actually quite nice XD

Seems you just grabbed anything colourful off the shelves then caz? XD

Lol you emptied the shops like i've never seen before :punk:

haha glad you like it. but yeah, just walking thru "OOOH COLOUR!!" yoink!! I felt so embarrassed asking the woman if i could try them on with all these mis-matched colours lol!

and yes, good luck to you also, ThatRadFreak :D

wow! i love those pink trousers!

but im watching without volume so they could be leggings lol

yeah they're leggings...and i say:

"some pink leggings...very nice...not really..." LMAO!

XDDD

my take on fashion is quite different to some people. with me its all about jane norman and river island :D but you never know, they may come in use again!

yeah they're leggings...and i say:

"some pink leggings...very nice...not really..." LMAO!

XDDD

my take on fashion is quite different to some people. with me its all about jane norman and river island :D but you never know, they may come in use again!

lol i love bright colours, i would wear half of what you buyed XD

i like how u went mad with the colours good choice :thumb_yello: but wouldn't it have been cheaper to but the tickets than buy all those clothes and never wear them again? Or will u wear them again they're actually not THHHAAAT bad lol :P i'm sure mika would be proud though

i like how u went mad with the colours good choice :thumb_yello: but wouldn't it have been cheaper to but the tickets than buy all those clothes and never wear them again? Or will u wear them again they're actually not THHHAAAT bad lol :P i'm sure mika would be proud though

XDDD probably, but dressing up is fun :D not only that, free tickets give me an excuse to cancel things, skip college, and not go to work :D:D:D

okay well basically..

I imagined that i was in richmond park with mika and we were running around through the trees and branches and stuff :bleh: (i was imagining this all to the tune of my interpretation btw :D) And we sorted ended up playing a game of tag, so i chased after mika and like tackle-jump-hugged him XD and we ended up rolling down a hill together and we look into each others eyes and he whispers sweet nothings to me and we end up snogging :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Then my bloody english teacher (whom i hate) tells me to read a section from the tempest, which knocked me completely off the daydream state i was in :sneaky2:

actually now that i remember was daydreaming of him (obv) too during my boring lessons... i was coming out of school and i saw him on the high street then i started chatting to him and he invited me out to like buy shoes with him and stuff lol then he came to pick me up from school in a car and we had such a lovely conversation.....wish summin like that would actually happen :sneaky2: