(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

LOL well at least we'd know it was true.

even when i first watched Grace Kelly i didnt even THINK about his sexuality. i assumed he was straight. i assume everyone's straight unless they're similar to the gay stereotype. LOL but then again thats my naivity for ya!

i didn't think of his orientation either.. i paid attention to the clothes and the music mostly at first then his gorgeous face.. but then everyone brought up the question is he gay is he not so it now it just makes u wonder.. but i also just thought he was like straight or whatever.. didn't really think much of it

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i always wondered everytime he mentioned kids.. but ah well whatever when he wants to tell us he will

I`m sorry BUT! in Love Today there`s that line

Hey girl why can't you carry on,

Is it 'cause you're just like your mother,

and did he not say it was abt a time when he was so happily in love that he just had to express it?

I`m sorry BUT! in Love Today there`s that line

Hey girl why can't you carry on,

Is it 'cause you're just like your mother,

and did he not say it was abt a time when he was so happily in love that he just had to express it?

yeah and in taratata the guy said (about LT) u wrote this when u were in love or summin (or so the english subtitles said) and mika was like yeah

LOL well at least we'd know it was true.

even when i first watched Grace Kelly i didnt even THINK about his sexuality. i assumed he was straight. i assume everyone's straight unless they're similar to the gay stereotype. LOL but then again thats my naivity for ya!

I`m gonna sound so stupid with the following :

But if even Prince has a wife,why assume Mika`s gay? :roftl: :roftl:

and I`m sorry,but Prince is like such a woman to me :lol3:

just from the looks,I appreciate him as an artist

yeah and in taratata the guy said (about LT) u wrote this when u were in love or summin (or so the english subtitles said) and mika was like yeah

oh God,that presenter was so checking him out! :lmfao:

I was laughing so hard cuz of how he was looking at Mika at one point! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I was drooling all over :roftl: :roftl:

I`m gonna sound so stupid with the following :

But if even Prince has a wife,why assume Mika`s gay? :roftl: :roftl:

and I`m sorry,but Prince is like such a woman to me :lol3:

just from the looks,I appreciate him as an artist

thats true, but also in prince's songs there were clues that he really isn't gay (like most beautiful girl in the world etc) whereas with mika its harder, but its good to be mysterious :biggrin2:

Back, and before 7 :bleh::thumb_yello:

x

u are on earlier indeed. how are u darling?

oh God,that presenter was so checking him out! :lmfao:

I was laughing so hard cuz of how he was looking at Mika at one point! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I was drooling all over :roftl: :roftl:

lmao.. u could see that sparkle in his eye that he really liked him :naughty:

thats true, but also in prince's songs there were clues that he really isn't gay (like most beautiful girl in the world etc) whereas with mika its harder, but its good to be mysterious :biggrin2:

well,George Michael had his share of girl-songs too :naughty:

I really like hos Mika handels the whole thing,plus why write cheesy songs? everyone writes abt the most beautiful girl and girl I want you,I now you want me or some other usual Timberlake - themed stuff

Mika`s got the big girls who are tryin to assasinate him :roftl: :roftl:

I'm okay :thumb_yello:

Jack is driving me up the wall though.

I think I might scream :blink:

God I'm such a bad mother lol

You?

x

aw, how come he's driving u up the wall?

don't worry after a while children can really get too much.. not every mother will get peace unless their child was a proper goody goody lol

aw, how come he's driving u up the wall?

don't worry after a while children can really get too much.. not every mother will get peace unless their child was a proper goody goody lol

He is screaming at my mum because she wants to give him a bath before she goes out and I said to her I would do it but she is like

"Grr Sheridan! I am capable!"

I was like :blink:

He keeps saying he wants me to do it so I don't understand her :boxed:

x

I really like hos Mika handels the whole thing,plus why write cheesy songs? everyone writes abt the most beautiful girl and girl I want you,I now you want me or some other usual Timberlake - themed stuff

Mika`s got the big girls who are tryin to assasinate him :roftl: :roftl:

exactly.. he writes about more realistic stuff (not saying falling in love is not realisitic) but u know.. anyway love songs just get boring after a while.. and espesh stupid rap lyrics.. they're so stupid and argh lol and i used to really love rap music and rnb when i was younger, so strange :naughty:

hiya sher!!!!!! lol u're back and i'm still waxing my legs :roftl: :roftl: lol i'm spending a bit too much time here...but who can help it!!! argh did u see that youtube vid everyone's talking bout?!? that's more or less the topic.

yeah i thought about "love today" as well, but he didnt write it because he was in love, but rather because he was so happy, and that it just needed to be expressed. he may have been in love at the time, i dont know, but i know he wrote it because he was happy. lets look at the lyrics:

hey girl why can't you carry on?

girl in the blue with the big bust on

Carolina sits on '95

hook her, book her, nook her, walk away

Girl dresses like a kid for fun

and not just in Love Today either

Big Girl You Are Beautiful

and in happy ending, which is quite obviously a break up song, he is accompanied by a girl.

there's only one song about a gay man and Mika has clearly said that the song is not autobiographical.

lmao.. u could see that sparkle in his eye that he really liked him :naughty:

oh he really did!

and Mika looked so innocend next to that fully grown perv :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I was almost pittying him,when he hugged that guy at the end