• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

philip is thye salmon i have aqired who will aid me in my mission to stroke mika's nose. kavi tried to eat him, ( i no, i did NOT! ), waxing....ewch. my friends made me do it a few weeks ago, cos i never had, and they practically had to tie me down! they only got the front done in the end, cos i was such a wuss! now i have front smoothy legs,and jungles growing ominously from the back. if i turned around, i may just be able to frighten small children and get them to call me 'orngutan lady;'

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

the one i have is honey based, so it's brown and smells kinda yummy :boxed:

bye mona enjoy ur food!!!!!!!

hehehe philip is kiwi's salmon...the famous salmon haha :roftl:

the only cannibals around r the scientologists!!!!! :roftl:

The famous salmon in which I named! *feels high and mighty* :roftl:

philip is thye salmon i have aqired who will aid me in my mission to stroke mika's nose. kavi tried to eat him, ( i no, i did NOT! ), waxing....ewch. my friends made me do it a few weeks ago, cos i never had, and they practically had to tie me down! they only got the front done in the end, cos i was such a wuss! now i have front smoothy legs,and jungles growing ominously from the back. if i turned around, i may just be able to frighten small children and get them to call me 'orngutan lady;'

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

how will philip aid you in stroking Mika`s nose?

u lucky girl1

because of my swimming I gotta play with wax regularly,but I do like my smooth legs though :naughty: couldn`t live withouth them by now.but anyway,its all fine by now,can`t feel anything anymore :lol3:

the one i have is honey based, so it's brown and smells kinda yummy :boxed:

that`s my girl,now let`s taste it :shocked: :shocked:

the only cannibals around r the scientologists!!!!! :roftl:

those people freak me out ,honestly

when i firts heard the thing with the silent birth I was like:shocked: whaaa? made me wanna scream just for the sake of it :roftl:

u lucky girl1

because of my swimming I gotta play with wax regularly,but I do like my smooth legs though :naughty: couldn`t live withouth them by now.but anyway,its all fine by now,can`t feel anything anymore :lol3:

philip is featured in all 17 of my 'stroke mika's nose' plans. theyre too complicated to re expalin, but lets just say plan A inclides duct tape, a vent andphilip. and ,maybe a bit of rugby tackling for my enjoyment :P

philip is featured in all 17 of my 'stroke mika's nose' plans. theyre too complicated to re expalin, but lets just say plan A inclides duct tape, a vent andphilip. and ,maybe a bit of rugby tackling for my enjoyment :P

so where can I read about those plans?

u got me curious :biggrin2:

u lucky girl1

HAHA WELL WE WERE TALKING AND I SAID SOMETHING LIKE WE CAN GET TO TOUCH MIKA'S HAIR IF THERE WAS FISH IN IT, CAUSE HE LOATHES THEM...AND THEN KIWI CAME UP WITH THE REST...

k does someone care to explain to me all this about salmons and stroking noses?

SINGING DID I HEAR SINGING!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!! :roftl:

Oh yeah Kavi, I tried Love Today like you asked and no!

I can not sing it at all :roftl:

If you can get on MSN I will send you the bit I sang

:blush-anim-cl:

lol i love singing...shame i cant make any new posts *damn family*

i recorded me "my interpretation" ages ago...but u cant really hear me LOL

*hopes Caz's family leave soon* :bleh:

x

that`s my girl,now let`s taste it :shocked:

those people freak me out ,honestly

when i firts heard the thing with the silent birth I was like:shocked: whaaa? made me wanna scream just for the sake of it :roftl:

:shocked: i'm not quite sure what WAX will do to my mouth and throat :roftl: though i can find other uses for wax *thinks* :roftl::naughty: