Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay well basically..

I imagined that i was in richmond park with mika and we were running around through the trees and branches and stuff :bleh: (i was imagining this all to the tune of my interpretation btw :D) And we sorted ended up playing a game of tag, so i chased after mika and like tackle-jump-hugged him XD and we ended up rolling down a hill together and we look into each others eyes and he whispers sweet nothings to me and we end up snogging :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Then my bloody english teacher (whom i hate) tells me to read a section from the tempest, which knocked me completely off the daydream state i was in :sneaky2:

Wow good dream:blush-anim-cl:

God I hate teachers sometimes

okay well basically..

I imagined that i was in richmond park with mika and we were running around through the trees and branches and stuff :bleh: (i was imagining this all to the tune of my interpretation btw :D) And we sorted ended up playing a game of tag, so i chased after mika and like tackle-jump-hugged him XD and we ended up rolling down a hill together and we look into each others eyes and he whispers sweet nothings to me and we end up snogging :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Then my bloody english teacher (whom i hate) tells me to read a section from the tempest, which knocked me completely off the daydream state i was in :sneaky2:

dont u hate it when that happens!! its like hellloo cant u see im having a daydream here jees :bleh: lol

okay well basically..

LOL awww such innocent thoughts! ...I feel so corrupted now!

It was mikagasmic <3 Caz, I think you should print out your story and give it to him with your phone number written on the bottom =]

haha and i'm sure he'll know what u want from him when he reads it. He may even blush :blush-anim-cl: hehe

What i want to see mika do

- get topless, preferably for a photoshoot :biggrin2:

- blush :wub2:

- make a post on this forum :thumb_yello:

hehe i'd like that too :thumb_yello: and maybe have a private party for fans only :naughty: which would prob mean him and a whole bunch of girls

I wished I had my super Mod powers , to be able to see through walls and save sinking ships etc!!

Seriously it seems to be the first thing a newbie posts

We Dont Care ....:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

i know, it sucks :thumbdown: ... maybe we should put some big sign when on the homepage or summin lol