(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

:thumbdown: so it looks like i'm the only one left...i hav random non-mika pics to post...i think i was in a random mood lol, but can't post them now, prob in the morning b4 i go...

kiwi ....where's my fellow mikavillan night owl??!!?!?!

Awww Kavi!!! *hugs*

I'm here now... But you're not lol

:roftl:

Love and hugs.

x

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Clare :thumb_yello:

It's going slow because no one is online except me..

AND now you! :biggrin2:

How are you?

You haven't been here for a while

x

No I have been in Sasje's Butterfly Bar. Sorry I forgotten you. How are you?

I am well.

:naughty: Don't worry hun I wasn't interrogating you! :thumb_yello:

I'm okay.

What have you been doing today?

Anything interesting?

x

Yeah. I went to see my friend Dale yesterday. We didn't go out because it was raining. We sat and listened to some music.

Yeah. I went to see my friend Dale yesterday. We didn't go out because it was raining. We sat and listened to some music.

Awesome :thumb_yello:

I'm getting obsessed with this song called 'Foundations' by this girl called Kate Nash :biggrin2:

I have been listening to it on repeat for about an hour :blink:

Lol.

x

Awesome :thumb_yello:

I'm getting obsessed with this song called 'Foundations' by this girl called Kate Nash :biggrin2:

I have been listening to it on repeat for about an hour :blink:

Lol.

x

You'll know the song off by heart then

I'm really good with songs.

I usually know them by heart after the third time I listen to them :thumb_yello:

But yes, I am happily singing along to this one :bleh:

x

same here lol, unless its foreign! xDDD

and yes im purdy good thankyou. need to get ready soon though LOL I have a party to go to tonight!

wbu?

I'm really good with songs.

I usually know them by heart after the third time I listen to them :thumb_yello:

But yes, I am happily singing along to this one :bleh:

x

Are you. Sing out, let's hear you!!!! :thumb_yello:

same here lol, unless its foreign! xDDD

and yes im purdy good thankyou. need to get ready soon though LOL I have a party to go to tonight!

wbu?

Yes, I am useless with foreign songs!! :thumbdown::bleh:

OOOO partttyyy!!

What kind of party?

Not up to anything really.

Jack is at Kyle's tonight so I am free :blink:

Lol.

x

Hey Scut! Tis all good here. Talking about songs lol ^_^

I'm not too bad with Japanese songs now, after all I've been singing them for about five years LOL. As soon as I get hold of the lyrics, I get to grips with it easily, especially since I know the pronounciation pretty well.

Hall Om Mig Nu took frikkin ages. It wasn't like learning japanese, because when Japanese is written in the english alphabet it's written phonetically

i.e: Konnichiwa

pronounced: kon-ni-chi-wa.

see?

Hall Om Mig Nu was completely different, it was written in the actual language, as it obviously would be, so I normally sing that by ear.

The italian "i wont say im in love" also took a few practices, as did "Aux Champs-Elysées", but I think that's because I haven't had a lot of practice with those languages.

And the party is an 18th birthday party :thumb_yello:

I'm not too bad with Japanese songs now, after all I've been singing them for about five years LOL. As soon as I get hold of the lyrics, I get to grips with it easily, especially since I know the pronounciation pretty well.

Hall Om Mig Nu took frikkin ages. It wasn't like learning japanese, because when Japanese is written in the english alphabet it's written phonetically

see?

Hall Om Mig Nu was completely different, it was written in the actual language, as it obviously would be, so I normally sing that by ear.

The italian "i wont say im in love" also took a few practices, as did "Aux Champs-Elysées", but I think that's because I haven't had a lot of practice with those languages.

OOOO 18th!?

Will you be having a drop or two of alcohol? :bleh:

And I love when you sing Japanese songs :thumb_yello:

x

*jumps because Scutty is soooo sneaky*

:naughty:

Hello hun

How are you?

*hugs*

x

Hello, Sherry, darling. I'm fine, thanks. How is everyone? :)

see?

Konnichiwa, bitches. :cool: I sing Arabic and Indonesian/Malaysian songs because I studied those languages for years. I did French for a while but I never got the accent down pat like the other languages but I still enjoy singing along to my mum's Edith Piaf records no matter how crap I sound. "L'Accordeoniste" is my favourite. For Italian I like a bit of Il Divo. ;)

OOOO 18th!?

Will you be having a drop or two of alcohol? :bleh:

And I love when you sing Japanese songs :thumb_yello:

x

lol if im being completely honest im not really the alcoholic type. i just can't be bothered lol. I've tried to get drunk but (and this is gonna sound so stupidly obvious) you have to drink SOOOO much, and my belly gets full and all i can feel is my belly sloshing inside and it's soooo uncomfortable. alcohol can really ruin people as well....I'd rather have a good time and remember it, rather then completely get wasted and have everyone tell me what i did the previous night LOL.

glad you like my japanese singing haha ^_^

and i love how everyone is so open to foreign culture and a different range of songs. i know i could never discuss this with my friends lol