(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

:blink:

you British with your tea...! :naughty::bleh:

NOPE! :roftl:

they live waaaay up north! and I'm in the south! the west-coast

but I gtg now... gotta go and help out in the kitchen... damn RL and chores (and mothers nagging).... :sneaky2::bleh:

see ya later my darling MFC:ers!

*hugs every single one*

you too ? :(

oh well,see ya later!

xxxxx

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was a huge fan of her too. It's sad what's happened to her recently. It all goes back to her childhood and her mother. I do truly believe nothing today is her fault...she had a very pushed upbringing with almost no true childhood or teen years, and this is the result. She's just trying to gain back what she's lost, and in doing so has became a lost star.

I think she is a talented person, no matter what people say, but it was persued wrongly and my heart really goes out to her.

I agree.

She was pushed way to hard as a child.

x

I was a huge fan of her too. It's sad what's happened to her recently. It all goes back to her childhood and her mother. I do truly believe nothing today is her fault...she had a very pushed upbringing with almost no true childhood or teen years, and this is the result. She's just trying to gain back what she's lost, and in doing so has became a lost star.

I think she is a talented person, no matter what people say, but it was persued wrongly and my heart really goes out to her.

It really does sadden me watching her on TV and whatnot. I was watching her video for Sometimes and I almost cried! She has a natural talent, but never got to live up her childhood and teen years. People are always really weird when I tell them that I was and somewhat still am a Britney fan!

Bye Humphrey and Sherry! *hugs*

HAHA, I love tea :wub2:

Oh well, I will come and find you then lol

See you soon, I'm going too.

Love and hugs.

x

you too ? :(

oh well,see ya later!

xxxxx

bye girls! *hugs again* :bleh:

I agree.

She was pushed way to hard as a child.

x

yeah. i watched that C4 documentary on Britney's recent events and it's really sad. Apparently Lynne (her mother) had a talent herself but never did anything with it, so she basically wanted to live her life through Britney. No-one should use their children like that.

i feel sorry for her =/

i never liked her personally, but still

any one can see that its not her fault =]

yeah. i watched that C4 documentary on Britney's recent events and it's really sad. Apparently Lynne (her mother) had a talent herself but never did anything with it, so she basically wanted to live her life through Britney. No-one should use their children like that.

Did you read that book that Britney and Lynne wrote together called A Mother's Gift? I've read it four times and it's really good.

Did you read that book that Britney and Lynne wrote together called A Mother's Gift? I've read it four times and it's really good.

yeah ive got that. have you read her autobiography with her mother? hmmm things definitely seem different now. what's written in that book has been said differently now.

It really does sadden me watching her on TV and whatnot. I was watching her video for Sometimes and I almost cried! She has a natural talent, but never got to live up her childhood and teen years. People are always really weird when I tell them that I was and somewhat still am a Britney fan!

I'm still a fan of her myself, I like her music.

And it saddens me to say this, it really, really does, but with the way things are going...I see another Anna Nicole Smith.

Really? I didn't know that she wrote an autobio. What was said that was different?

It's called "Heart to Heart".

I think she was 18/19 at the time. I don't really know how to describe it...but when you read that autobiography...and look at things today...everything in that book just seems a lie. You have to read it really to understand what I'm saying.

I'm still a fan of her myself, I like her music.

And it saddens me to say this, it really, really does, but with the way things are going...I see another Anna Nicole Smith.

Now that you say it, I see it too. She was the first person to make me want to be a singer, and I still want to be, but seeing what fame and other things can do to you seriously worries me...

Now that you say it, I see it too. She was the first person to make me want to be a singer, and I still want to be, but seeing what fame and other things can do to you seriously worries me...

same here. Britney got me into music, she was someone I aspired to be, and inspired me to sing. She really opened things up for me.

I don't think it's fame that's the problem - it's how you deal with it.

lover - want to marry him and have babies with afros worshiper - worships the ground he walks on number 1 fan - will follow him to the end of the world 4 EVER nd EVER

good to know :naughty:

so how many babies are planned? :biggrin2:

lover - want to marry him and have babies with afros worshiper - worships the ground he walks on number 1 fan - will follow him to the end of the world 4 EVER nd EVER

lol random :blink:

welcome to the thread!

same here. Britney got me into music, she was someone I aspired to be, and inspired me to sing. She really opened things up for me.

I don't think it's fame that's the problem - it's how you deal with it.

yeah

but i guess the media and paparazzi arent to kind either =/

i can understand how quickly it would be to lose it

with my first pay check, if i was famous, id probably spend it on plastic surgery xD