(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

same here. Britney got me into music, she was someone I aspired to be, and inspired me to sing. She really opened things up for me.

I don't think it's fame that's the problem - it's how you deal with it.

I was introduced to music by the Spice Girls...my god,I was obsessed!

i think I`d still go to a concert if I would get the chance :naughty:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spice girls were the best!

arent they meant to be getting back together?

so it could be possible to go to a gig!

yeah

but i guess the media and paparazzi arent to kind either =/

i can understand how quickly it would be to lose it

with my first pay check, if i was famous, id probably spend it on plastic surgery xD

yes, the press and paparazzi can definitely be pigs.

HOWEVER

Let's look at this from an audience point of view, not the artists.

The fans love to hear about their idol, good news or bad, they want to know what they're up to. We do it all the time with MIKA, remember when he was photographed in Italy? Everyone was like "oh i think paparazzi shots are wrong" but without them...we'd barely have news.

While they can portray bad images (although the artists don't often help themselves here either) they also give us exactly what the audience are thirsty.

EVERYONE knows the price of fame.

It's like walking into an exam. If you don't prepare for it, you fail.

Hey Mon! *hugs*

We're talking about Britney Spears :biggrin2:

Hey luv! *hugs back*

Britney Spears ey? :blink:

never liked her... (sorry)

Spice girls on the other hand I liked alot when I was a kid. they were very cool to me :bleh::roftl:

not really my style of music any more :biggrin2::roftl:

yes, the press and paparazzi can definitely be pigs.

HOWEVER

Let's look at this from an audience point of view, not the artists.

The fans love to hear about their idol, good news or bad, they want to know what they're up to. We do it all the time with MIKA, remember when he was photographed in Italy? Everyone was like "oh i think paparazzi shots are wrong" but without them...we'd barely have news.

While they can portray bad images (although the artists don't often help themselves here either) they also give us exactly what the audience are thirsty.

EVERYONE knows the price of fame.

It's like walking into an exam. If you don't prepare for it, you fail.

gah i know

i just feel sorry for them xD

but mika seems to be handling it pretty well, other then over working himself xD

hes not doing drugs

he doesnt over party

he hasnt had any breakdowns

i think hes doing pretty good =]

ive been to a spice girls concert...like when i was 7...and its CRAP!!!

it was wayyyyyyy to big...and you could hardly see them...except on a monitor!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

BUT MIKA'S GIGS ARE FANTASTICCCCCCCC!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :wub2:

gah i know

i just feel sorry for them xD

but mika seems to be handling it pretty well, other then over working himself xD

hes not doing drugs

he doesnt over party

he hasnt had any breakdowns

i think hes doing pretty good =]

I think British celebrities handle it better than US celebrities (excluding Robbie Williams).

Everyone has seen how Hollywood ruins everyone, as there's too much "glamour", too many parties, too many backstabbers, too many goldiggers. Basically, it's a place full of lies.

Because we've seen what it can do, people (smart people) know to steer clear (i.e Lily Allen and Mika)

Even Amy Winehouse isn't as extreme as Hollywood.

But please remember Mika is in a very early career period. Things may change over time. I hope and pray they don't - I can't see him taking drugs - but things change.

BRITNEY is a perfect example.

hey..erm...girls...sems like a tornado is approaching ...erm...I`m still not used to tornados in Romania....

got a basement?

go hide LOL.

I'm not joking. lock up all your windows and doors and STAY ON THE GROUND!

One of my favorite songs in the world is Overprotected, espesh when she goes "I don't need nobody tellin' me just what I wanna *boom boom* What I what what what what I'm gonna"

LOL it just sounds soooo awesome.

haha yeah that bit's cool :D

hey..erm...girls...sems like a tornado is approaching ...erm...I`m still not used to tornados in Romania....

Whoa...is it a big one or is it minor?

I think British celebrities handle it better than US celebrities (excluding Robbie Williams).

Everyone has seen how Hollywood ruins everyone, as there's too much "glamour", too many parties, too many backstabbers, too many goldiggers. Basically, it's a place full of lies.

Because we've seen what it can do, people (smart people) know to steer clear (i.e Lily Allen and Mika)

Even Amy Winehouse isn't as extreme as Hollywood.

But please remember Mika is in a very early career period. Things may change over time. I hope and pray they don't - I can't see him taking drugs - but things change.

BRITNEY is a perfect example.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to live in Hollywood simply because I wouldn't be comfortable with that atmosphere. A lot of stuff has happened there...

I would honestly break down if anything bad happened to Mika like that.

got a basement?

go hide LOL.

I'm not joking. lock up all your windows and doors and STAY ON THE GROUND!

see,I dun really know if they aren`t exagerating a bit...it won`t be like the ones u see in the US but it`s nasty

OOooooOOOOo there was a hugeee thunder and lightening storm here yesterday...i swear i nearly got hit!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

see,I dun really know if they aren`t exagerating a bit...it won`t be like the ones u see in the US but it`s nasty

is maybe more like a storm?? :blink:

yuck. cuz, I'm thinking tornados are pretty nonexistent in sweden and a big part of Europe.