• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha reminds me of BoRhap: THUNDERBOLTS AND LIGHTNING, VERY VERY FRIGHTENING!!! :roftl:

LMFAO I love it!

and robbie williams did a brilliant version of "we are the champions": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3fTc7DOGCg

i think he did it very well.

anyways have to go, dinner is ready, and then im off to a party afterwards! CYA LATER GIRLIES!

WE HAD A STORM ON TUESDAY! IT WAS FOOKIN AMAZING!!! THE SKY WAS ELECTRIC BLUE, THUNDER BOLTS EVERYWHERE...LOVED IT!!!!

haha im a freak.

and i LOVE this advert!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkELRp4wKPs

yeh i LOVE thunder storms too..they are beautiful!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

ive never ...ever.... seen that advert before ...but its good!!!

i am sooooooooo scared of sharks....honestly i had to walk out of the room when i saw this..:boxed: :boxed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Nw_14nuiw

oh dear Lord! Beyonce is always so theatrical :blink:

It`s getting annoying

I for one love Pink! :biggrin2:

I so agree. I'm getting quite annoyed with her, whereas others seem to like her more and more :blink:

pink is cool. I accept her :bleh: (now that sounds weird, but she's really not my kind of music, but I still think she's okay!)

yeh i LOVE thunder storms too..they are beautiful!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

ive never ...ever.... seen that advert before ...but its good!!!

i am sooooooooo scared of sharks....honestly i had to walk out of the room when i saw this..:boxed: :boxed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Nw_14nuiw

I'm dead afraid of sharks. so I'm not even gonna open this :bleh:

I so agree. I'm getting quite annoyed with her, whereas others seem to like her more and more :blink:

pink is cool. I accept her :bleh: (now that sounds weird, but she's really not my kind of music, but I still think she's okay!)

yeah,that`s confusing... I can`t look at her videos anymore

like in the one with shakira,she`s tryin soo hard with all those fake hip movements and it`s so lame with Shakira there ,who just shakes what her momma gave in the most relaxed and natural way

I`d smack Beynoce,honestly

I`m not saying she cant sing or anything related to her voice but she`s so fricken annoying trying to play the all-round talented Diva

I loved Pink from her firts song,she`s soo cool and doing her own thing! thumbs up!:thumb_yello:

I'm dead afraid of sharks. so I'm not even gonna open this :bleh:

good idea:thumb_yello: ...it scared the hell out of me!!!! ive NEVER been in the sea before...but i so wanna!!! Grrrrrr stupid...shark thingys!!!:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

yeah,that`s confusing... I can`t look at her videos anymore

like in the one with shakira,she`s tryin soo hard with all those fake hip movements and it`s so lame with Shakira there ,who just shakes what her momma gave in the most relaxed and natural way

I`d smack Beynoce,honestly

I`m not saying she cant sing or anything related to her voice but she`s so fricken annoying trying to play the all-round talented Diva

I loved Pink from her firts song,she`s soo cool and doing her own thing! thumbs up!:thumb_yello:

FINALLY!!!!

someone that is also annoyed with her!!

I hate that vid just because I hate watching her. she's just too much!! (but I like Shakira, and she is a very talented belly dancer, for being a singer)

yeah, pink is :thumb_yello: it's good she does her own thing

good idea:thumb_yello: ...it scared the hell out of me!!!! ive NEVER been in the sea before...but i so wanna!!! Grrrrrr stupid...shark thingys!!!:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

I once got so hysterical when i stepped into a shell...oh and there was this fricken fish gliding next to my arm

bleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

you`d think being a swimmer I`d have no problem,but those slimey creatures really get to me

Beyonce does annoy me A LOT and I feel bad for saying that because she is very talented, but she's everywhere in America and it just bugs me...

Pink is awesome because she's so real and her voice is groundbreaking. :punk:

FINALLY!!!!

someone that is also annoyed with her!!

I hate that vid just because I hate watching her. she's just too much!! (but I like Shakira, and she is a very talented belly dancer, for being a singer)

yeah, pink is :thumb_yello: it's good she does her own thing

oh and the looks she`s trying to give,like,tryin to act all seductive and sexy and stuff.

geeez, she looks like such a retard to me when she dose that

and then,there`s Shakira ,who moves in her natural way and is sexy without having to try

yeah,I switch away when I see that video because of Beyonce,she soo gets to me!

oh yeah,and pizza! :lol3:

haha :roftl: YEAH!! :lmao:

good idea ...it scared the hell out of me!!!! ive NEVER been in the sea before...but i so wanna!!! Grrrrrr stupid...shark thingys!!!::sneaky2:

but I'm pretty brave (haha!!) I watched Jaws, and I've seen shark-specials on discovery. all together with someone. right now I'm alone, so I can't watch it, but maybe later.

I've never been in the sea either :bleh:

you know, what. this is pretty funny (or scary!!), my biology teacher has been pretty much everywhere, and done almost everything.

anyway, one time when he was in australia he was surfing, and saw a shark and patted it!!! :shocked:

... :shocked:

oh and the looks she`s trying to give,like,tryin to act all seductive and sexy and stuff.

geeez, she looks like such a retard to me when she dose that

and then,there`s Shakira ,who moves in her natural way and is sexy without having to try

yeah,I switch away when I see that video because of Beyonce,she soo gets to me!

Yeah, the vid annoys me. I would like it if it were just Shakira, but Beyonce just...I don't know how to say it, I just don't like her!! :roftl:

All the guys at my school are in love with her!

Beyonce does annoy me A LOT and I feel bad for saying that because she is very talented, but she's everywhere in America and it just bugs me...

Pink is awesome because she's so real and her voice is groundbreaking. :punk:

she`s just fake!!! I repeat I`m not saying anything abt her voice,cuz she can deff sing

Pink is someone I love in every way,from the voice,to the way she is,to how she acts,to what she writes,everything

she never compromizes herself and she`s really "what you see is what you get"

I once got so hysterical when i stepped into a shell...oh and there was this fricken fish gliding next to my arm

bleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

you`d think being a swimmer I`d have no problem,but those slimey creatures really get to me

*haha* a shell!!! lol

well fish dont bother me...its these things that scare me to death!!!

great-white-shark-picture-022.jpg

oh and one of these were spotted in the UK where i live:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

aCapdEspoir.jpg

*haha* a shell!!! lol

well fish dont bother me...its these things that scare me to death!!!

great-white-shark-picture-022.jpg

oh and one of these were spotted in the UK where i live:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

aCapdEspoir.jpg

that thing is biiiig!!!!! :shocked: *hides under the table*

Immagine that in the water after you.... I think I`d break the world recors in freestyle distances in an attempt to swim away from it

but the shell was like this \/ like,open,and my finger got into it and it felt like it was in the mouth of smth...it was creepy :lol3:

one time i was swimming in the sea in brunei and i could see like white waves in one place - my brother told me it was sharks, and it scared the living hell outta me- it was actully a pod of tuna fish! hello by the way!

heya!!!

when I was little they used to tell me there were whales behind the waves

I was so fricken scared! I was waiting for some huge animal to emmerge and do me Pinocchio style :roftl: