(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Beyonce does annoy me A LOT and I feel bad for saying that because she is very talented, but she's everywhere in America and it just bugs me...

Pink is awesome because she's so real and her voice is groundbreaking. :punk:

yay!! join us!! :biggrin2:

yes, but it is a shame, cuz she's got an okay voice and all...

oh and the looks she`s trying to give,like,tryin to act all seductive and sexy and stuff.

geeez, she looks like such a retard to me when she dose that

and then,there`s Shakira ,who moves in her natural way and is sexy without having to try

yeah,I switch away when I see that video because of Beyonce,she soo gets to me!

mhm *nods violently*

lol, it's in Shakiras blood, haha, being half lebanese and half spanish... (or is she?? I'm getting confused)

haha, know what's interesting. guys seem to love that vid. we have a relax room in our school and we've got this big tv there. I didn't have any lessons until like hours so I put on the telly (it was Euro top 20) so I though I'd check when Mika comes on. and then they played the Shakira/Beyonce vid, and I turned the telly down (I was the only one watching), lol, that's what I though. these 3 guys were sitting with their computers, totally minding their own bus but then they aked me to turn it up. LOL :roftl: haha

(I find that amusing, sorry if it's not)

and I should say, the guys were like fans of Metallica :bleh:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha, know what's interesting. guys seem to love that vid. we have a relax room in our school and we've got this big tv there. I didn't have any lessons until like hours so I put on the telly (it was Euro top 20) so I though I'd check when Mika comes on. and then they played the Shakira/Beyonce vid, and I turned the telly down (I was the only one watching), lol, that's what I though. these 3 guys were sitting with their computers, totally minding their own bus but then they aked me to turn it up. LOL :roftl: haha

Prob because it's sooooooo suggestive. I mean, at least Shakira's good at it. I think Beyonce went over the top. :thumbdown:

that thing is biiiig!!!!! :shocked: *hides under the table*

Immagine that in the water after you.... I think I`d break the world recors in freestyle distances in an attempt to swim away from it

but the shell was like this \/ like,open,and my finger got into it and it felt like it was in the mouth of smth...it was creepy :lol3:

i think the shark wouldnt have to kill me ...because i would of died of a heart attack before it got me anyways:blink:

and ...i know whet u meen about shells being scary now...i remember when i was walking down the beach a shell clung onto my foot and wouldnt let go!!!:roftl: NOOOOOOO SHELLS ARE EVILLLL!!!:naughty:

mhm *nods violently*

lol, it's in Shakiras blood, haha, being half lebanese and half spanish... (or is she?? I'm getting confused)

yea,she`s lebanese(no wonder ,lebanese people are amazing,hehe) and colombian,wich is still in the latin territory

oh well,guys...guys can`t tell the difference :roftl: :roftl:

they don`t really use their brain that much in certain situations if u know what i mean,and due to the fact that the two of them are bellydancing,they probably have this compulsive disorder that makes them look :lmfao:

I`m hoping they`r drooling over shakira! :lol3:

i think the shark wouldnt have to kill me ...because i would of died of a heart attack before it got me anyways:blink:

and ...i know whet u meen about shells being scary now...i remember when i was walking down the beach a shell clung onto my foot and wouldnt let go!!!:roftl: NOOOOOOO SHELLS ARE EVILLLL!!!:naughty:

I think shells are perverted! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LAUREN I HATE YOU!!! :shocked:

don't post pics like that!!!

AAAAAA!! I had a heart attack!!!

I was just thinking how to improve my speed on freestyle because of this pic

my swimming could save my life one day :shocked:

the thing u got me thinking about ....:blink:

yea,she`s lebanese(no wonder ,lebanese people are amazing,hehe) and colombian,wich is still in the latin territory

oh well,guys...guys can`t tell the difference :roftl: :roftl:

they don`t really use their brain that much in certain situations if u know what i mean,and due to the fact that the two of them are bellydancing,they probably have this compulsive disorder that makes them look :lmfao:

I`m hoping they`r drooling over shakira! :lol3:

whops, colombian :bleh::roftl:

I hope so too.

I was just thinking how to improve my speed on freestyle because of this pic

my swimming could save my life one day :shocked:

the thing u got me thinking about ....:blink:

well it could!!

In the mean time, I'm gonna stay on land and read about potential ways to harm them.

You know, they don't like it if you poke them in the eyes or the gills...

and they're not so good at turning. (yes, I have studied sharks, just to be ready :bleh: )

*haha* ...actually they are....dont they cling onto mens privates sometimes?:roftl::naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

whahaaa

I wonder if any shell attemted that on Mika :roftl: :roftl: and I wonder if it got away with it or if the Mika-fury unleashed itself on it :roftl: