(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

grr :sneaky2:

stop making fun of curly hair.

people always laugh at me when I'm angry (because of my bloody hair :sneaky2: )

sorry abt that!

*hug*

I`ve got some lost curls in my hair too,so I sypathize,but just try visualizing Mika :naughty:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

me too- when im really angry, it looks like someones set fire to my head

haha, sorry... I jump around so much, so my hair is all over!! lol.

sorry abt that!

*hug*

I`ve got some lost curls in my hair too,so I sypathize,but just try visualizing Mika :naughty:

lol, it's okay. was JK. *hugs back*

:roftl:

I bet they`r the brightes ones around!!! :roftl: :roftl:

lol. or, here's a thought, maybe they're not!! :bleh:

you know they don't eat humans cuz they don't like the taste. They think we're seals :roftl: :roftl:

Oh whew, I thought I actually made you mad at me! I felt really bad too, shows you how sensitive I am LOL!

oh, sorry *hugs* didn't wanna make you sad *hugs*

lol. or, here's a thought, maybe they're not!! :bleh:

you know they don't eat humans cuz they don't like the taste. They think we're seals :roftl: :roftl:

nopw isn`t that the greatest compliment to mankind :roftl: :roftl:

we`re just seals :roftl: :roftl:

the one trying to escape gracefully?

yeah :roftl: :roftl:

youre very good! i have a wierd b utterfly technique. apparently i look like im drowning and dancing at the same time - why i would be dancing whilst i was drowning, i haev no idea. are you in a team?

youre very good! i have a wierd b utterfly technique. apparently i look like im drowning and dancing at the same time - why i would be dancing whilst i was drowning, i haev no idea. are you in a team?

yeah I am

I love watching the freshmen that are in the sports college,they truly do drown at fly :roftl:

I like to swim it,I men it`s the best looking style,but it`s the hardest...I`m a backstroker,I do fly just for the visual effect :naughty:

im a bakcstoker too. i used to be onmy schols team, but when i moved again, i just gave up. youre fast!

but it was filmed so that I can analyze the technique so it`s not swum fast,just as correct as possible :bleh:

well hi five fellow backstroker! :biggrin2: I just got second at the nationals last month in the 100 back :blush-anim-cl:

but it was filmed so that I can analyze the technique so it`s not swum fast,just as correct as possible :bleh:

well hi five fellow backstroker! :biggrin2: I just got second at the nationals last month in the 100 back :blush-anim-cl:

Impressive! Congrats! :biggrin2: