(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

I'M BACK FROM THE PARTY!!!

Omg...before I left...the FUNNIEST thing happened!!

i was downstairs, sitting on the stairs, talking to two of my friends. another friend then came down, said like, two words to her, then i heard:

"i wanna talk to you.."

i was like OMG ITS MIKA IVE GOTTA GO DANCE!!!!!

So i RAN up the stairs...RAN on the dance floor and started singing and dancing away like fookin mentally! a guy there was like "u were never like this on the college bus!" i was going nuts!! my voice is hoarse!!!

but i found out afterwards, that when "grace kelly" came on, my friends, who were already upstairs, were saying "where's caroline? where's caroline?" and then i came running in like some old drunken granny *even tho im not drunk lol* going WOOOO ITS MIKAAAA!!!!

xDDDDD

HAD to tell you guys before i went to bed!!! NIGHT!!!!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahaa!! sounds like something i would do....i wonder how many of our friends now asociate mika sings with us?

all of my friends do LOL..thats a bit sad isnt it? oh well! :roftl::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

shelby, i wrote in your thread!

I'M BACK FROM THE PARTY!!!

Omg...before I left...the FUNNIEST thing happened!!

i was downstairs, sitting on the stairs, talking to two of my friends. another friend then came down, said like, two words to her, then i heard:

"i wanna talk to you.."

i was like OMG ITS MIKA IVE GOTTA GO DANCE!!!!!

So i RAN up the stairs...RAN on the dance floor and started singing and dancing away like fookin mentally! a guy there was like "u were never like this on the college bus!" i was going nuts!! my voice is hoarse!!!

but i found out afterwards, that when "grace kelly" came on, my friends, who were already upstairs, were saying "where's caroline? where's caroline?" and then i came running in like some old drunken granny *even tho im not drunk lol* going WOOOO ITS MIKAAAA!!!!

xDDDDD

HAD to tell you guys before i went to bed!!! NIGHT!!!!

that's hilarious! :bleh:

but it's a completely normal reaction :biggrin2: the other ppl are wierd for not going mad like you! I don't get them at all.. :mf_rosetinted:

uh....you do not know the story....

my freind katlyn broke her leg dancing to love today. she tried to imitate mika's dance move ( you know the one at teh end where he kicks out? tis very cool) , adn fell off her bed , and broke her leg. it is not unrelated eithrt. she is not the only one.......there are 2 other incidents amoung my friends alone!

uh....you do not know the story....

my freind katlyn broke her leg dancing to love today. she tried to imitate mika's dance move ( you know the one at teh end where he kicks out? tis very cool) , adn fell off her bed , and broke her leg. it is not unrelated eithrt. she is not the only one.......there are 2 other incidents amoung my friends alone!

oh i remember ur story! lol! i did the Mika kick in my fanvideo hehe :D

and you didnt break anything? you are made of strong stuff! it is dangerous. he shoudl come with a health warning.

hahaha he actually should. ivee never run up a flight of stairs in high heels that fast before tonight..i could have broken something. xDDD

im deffo going to bed now...NIGHT!!!! mwah!

so hey. omm way too many pgs to catch up on...anything interesting happened? like any pics :naughty:

i'm finally home and online and whadda u know none of u guys r here! so i was by my friend and i begged her to come on 2 check up on stuff and after a few mins she told me enought mfc :shocked: i tried to show her the "menu" but after a couple pics, she was bored, and btw she suppose to like mika :blink: so yeah, i just had to post something cause i was dying, so.....:roftl: it feels weird talking to myself :roftl:

oh kiwi, check out my mikaville house on the thread...it is actually a house by my friend and they always have diff decorations in the yard infront..iz so cool and i find the house so mika!

LOL remember i said i have random...

ok the first two scrabble pics were from today..my friend, jani, and i were playing scrabble and umm this happened, dunno how :blink::roftl: :roftl:

and then the others were from yest....i never realized how much chocolate i actually ate until i looked at these pics...

lol can u tell i love taking pics and vids?! but i don't like to be in them, just love taking them...

btw mona, i posted 2 new pics on the grazy hair thread...remember i was telling u guys how my hairline has curly babyhair...well now i call it the mika curl :) although it's not near mika's perfection!

post-3969-142983664235_thumb.jpg

post-3969-142983664244_thumb.jpg

post-3969-142983664252_thumb.jpg

post-3969-14298366426_thumb.jpg

post-3969-142983664268_thumb.jpg