• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey i'm back 4 a while. yay sher u still here. and JASS IS BACK :):)

ach yest i watched ice age 2 and shrek 3...lol and i haven't seen ice age 1 and shrek 1 and 2 :boxed: shrek 3 was good :thumb_yello:

well i just found out we're going to the beach so, i guess that would be fun.

hey i'm back 4 a while. yay sher u still here. and JASS IS BACK :):)

ach yest i watched ice age 2 and shrek 3...lol and i haven't seen ice age 1 and shrek 1 and 2 :boxed: shrek 3 was good :thumb_yello:

well i just found out we're going to the beach so, i guess that would be fun.

YAY!! I know, I'm soooo excited for her to come online!! :biggrin2:

And welcome back Kavi :bleh:

x

i'm sry for only trying to eat philip kiwi and i see u have him back now. lol it is always a coinkidink that i'm hungry when philip comes about, so yeah. i promise u it won't happen again *lol goes off singing GK*

*eats chocolate pudding thing...like d one in the pic i posted b4*

i'm sry for only trying to eat philip kiwi and i see u have him back now. lol it is always a coinkidink that i'm hungry when philip comes about, so yeah. i promise u it won't happen again *lol goes off singing GK*

*eats chocolate pudding thing...like d one in the pic i posted b4*

I'm guessing you like that pudding :naughty:

x

we name them really random things too. there's always a ginger one, and they have scotish names, this one's called fergus. and we call them things like spotty bum and bottle brush. this time we went with a sitcom theme. theyre called sam, jack, daniel teal'c and fergus!

YAY!! I know, I'm soooo excited for her to come online!! :biggrin2:

And welcome back Kavi :bleh:

x

i spoke to her briefly, cause she said she's at her friend's house and will talk better when she goes home :) YAY!!!

i spoke to her briefly, cause she said she's at her friend's house and will talk better when she goes home :) YAY!!!

I was speaking to her on MSN and she said talk soon so I think she is on her way :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

hello =]

what are you girlies talking about?

chocolate pudding? lol

Yup lol

And Jass is home!!!

x

-which do you prefer - british or american girls ?

mika - i dont care. im really not a looks man anyway. i always go for brains, im really not a superfiial person. i dont og for looks

yes and it was a blast! where wer people from hollywood and other people dancing to my songs for an hour and a half.

:wub2:

mika....come trinidad :biggrin2:

-which do you prefer - british or american girls ?

mika - i dont care. im really not a looks man anyway. i always go for brains, im really not a superfiial person. i dont og for looks

yes and it was a blast! where wer people from hollywood and other people dancing to my songs for an hour and a half.

mika....come trinidad :biggrin2:

Awww he's such a babe, I love him :wub2:

x

:roftl:

I'm not too keen on chocolate :blink:

x

ach i don't eat it often, but when i do...it's love. i bought a pack it has 6 in it and i haven't eat choc in a while so. but i don't really eat chocolate bars...but we don't really buy snacks, so it is quite rare lol. so when it happens, i guess i get carried away lol.