• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for real? :shocked: :shocked:

it`s 29 here...

WOW!! :shocked:

but it was a cold day. a week ago we were also melting (not 29 degrees though, but pretty warm). today it only got about 16 degrees. :blink:

anyway, I've heard something that is freaking me out. That the temperature might rise to 40 degrees within a couple of weeks!! :shocked:

I do not want that!!

I would stay indoors all the time, with a fan, ice cream and in my undies... :blink:

but it was a cold day. a week ago we were also melting (not 29 degrees though, but pretty warm). today it only got about 16 degrees. :blink:

anyway, I've heard something that is freaking me out. That the temperature might rise to 40 degrees within a couple of weeks!! :shocked:

I do not want that!!

I would stay indoors all the time, with a fan, ice cream and in my undies... :blink:

LOL, I remember being in Italy last July. It was 40 degrees on the day I arrived, and it was 44 degrees on the day of the wedding (im quater italian hence the italian relatives). It was bearable, I could stand it, even though I had sweat running down the back of my legs rofl SEXY!

Heat in England is unbearable. It's different to everywhere else!

Hej Jas älskling!! *kram kram kram puss puss*

no, I'm not sleepy. not yet :bleh:

how are you luv?

wow... poor you. it's only 9 degrees here now

I'm good thank you hun :wink2:

Gdgd don't want u to go wanna talk to you :wub2:

for real? :shocked: :shocked:

it`s 29 here...

It's around 15 here but inside it's much warmer *phew*

But 29 wow that's hot! :roftl:

I do not want that!!

Hahaha I will be outside on the beach or something :biggrin2:

I can't wait haha wanna wear my cute Mika-skirt like I call it :roftl:

LOL, I remember being in Italy last July. It was 40 degrees on the day I arrived, and it was 44 degrees on the day of the wedding (im quater italian hence the italian relatives). It was bearable, I could stand it, even though I had sweat running down the back of my legs rofl SEXY!

Heat in England is unbearable. It's different to everywhere else!

owh!!! 40 degrees!! :shocked:

yuck yuck yuck!!

No no, heat in sweden is unbearable!

I mean, Umeå (my little city :biggrin2: ) is not that far away from the north pole (I may be exaggerating), it seriously feels like the sun is only inches away from your head! gaaah.

I mean I've been in sunny California during the summer and managed to... function (almost), but I mean when it gets hot in sweden you feel like you're dying.

but then I hate heat. *feels embarresed* :blush-anim-cl:shame on little me!! I should be able to live in the dessert

me too :wub2:

I've missed you darling :huglove:

Hahaha I will be outside on the beach or something :biggrin2:

I can't wait haha wanna wear my cute Mika-skirt like I call it :roftl:

haha!! you go to the beach!!

I'll stay indoors in my undies, with Mika.... ... in his undies :blush-anim-cl:

LOL, well when my friend went to Egypt it was 50 something degrees! and my other friend is going to Egypt in AUGUST!!! What is he THINKING?!?! He'll come back fried! rofl!

heat in england is just...well...it feels as if there's no air. just muggy heat. it actually feels as if the heat is hugging you and wont let go!

It's around 15 here but inside it's much warmer *phew*

But 29 wow that's hot! :roftl:

ya but think about it,it`s 12 AM and there are 29 degrees

there were 38 degrees the whole day,in the shade...I didn`t even wanna check the sun

owh!!! 40 degrees!! :shocked:

yuck yuck yuck!!

No no, heat in sweden is unbearable!

I mean, Umeå (my little city :biggrin2: ) is not that far away from the north pole (I may be exaggerating), it seriously feels like the sun is only inches away from your head! gaaah.

I mean I've been in sunny California during the summer and managed to... function (almost), but I mean when it gets hot in sweden you feel like you're dying.

but then I hate heat. *feels embarresed* :blush-anim-cl:shame on little me!! I should be able to live in the dessert

it`s getting aufully warm here...last september there were still 40 degrees when I was on a training camp

It was more than I could bare...

and I dun even wanna immagine how hot it will be in a month... :boxed:

I mean we were hitting the 30 degrees back in april already...Romania is becoming a tropical country :lol3:

LOL, well when my friend went to Egypt it was 50 something degrees! and my other friend is going to Egypt in AUGUST!!! What is he THINKING?!?! He'll come back fried! rofl!

heat in england is just...well...it feels as if there's no air. just muggy heat. it actually feels as if the heat is hugging you and wont let go!

YUCK!! in august!! crazy, he's crazy!! that's suicide!! :shocked:

i would die for sure!

ya but think about it,it`s 12 AM and there are 29 degrees

there were 38 degrees the whole day,in the shade...I didn`t even wanna check the sun

oh God, and that heat is moving up towards us!! God noooooooooooooooo!! :boxed:

I do not want that!!

jesus thats so hot!!! u'll be sweating more than when u look at mikagasmic pics :naughty:

it`s getting aufully warm here...last september there were still 40 degrees when I was on a training camp

It was more than I could bare...

and I dun even wanna immagine how hot it will be in a month... :boxed:

I mean we were hitting the 30 degrees back in april already...Romania is becoming a tropical country :lol3:

hahahah LOL!!

who knows, even Sweden might become a tropical country.

I read something years ago saying you'll be able to plant grapes in north of Sweden in 100 years.

I think that article was waaaay off!! I think we might be able to do that in 50 years or something.

...Global warming... :thumbdown:

me too :wub2:

I've missed you darling :huglove:

haha!! you go to the beach!!

I'll stay indoors in my undies, with Mika.... ... in his undies :blush-anim-cl:

ha ha lol oh that would be nice wouldn't it.. maybe could have an ice cold bath together then hug to keep each other warm.. wait why am i telling u what to do.. *slaps forehead* i'm keeping these plans for myself :sneaky2::naughty:

ha ha lol oh that would be nice wouldn't it.. maybe could have an ice cold bath together then hug to keep each other warm.. wait why am i telling u what to do.. *slaps forehead* i'm keeping these plans for myself :sneaky2::naughty:

oh God YES!! :mf_lustslow:

that would be nice indeed :naughty::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

OMM today in my studies in literature class, our teacher is super cool, and she was talking about chicken and chicken-chest boys :roftl: everyone was cracking up..i was too but i had a diff reason :biggrin2::naughty:

and she's like what do u young ppl call them skinny skinny boys...and then she called one guy and was like u r a vegetarian, yet u have a chicken chest how could that be LOL...it was sooo funny for me on 2 diff levels :roftl:

HEY EVERYONE!!!! i'm on 4 a bit...doing wk and dodging the parents...

oh, c'mon. now you put it in my head.

I can't help it!! :naughty:

hmm.. i'll have to think about whether i am in a nice mood or mean mood tonight :bleh:

but i will let u have thoughts about it.. but won't let u do the real thing :naughty:

anyways guys i'm gonna go get some sleep.. night night!! xxx

OMM today in my studies in literature class, our teacher is super cool, and she was talking about chicken and chicken-chest boys :roftl: everyone was cracking up..i was too but i had a diff reason :biggrin2::naughty:

and she's like what do u young ppl call them skinny skinny boys...and then she called one guy and was like u r a vegetarian, yet u have a chicken chest how could that be LOL...it was sooo funny for me on 2 diff levels :roftl:

HEY EVERYONE!!!! i'm on 4 a bit...doing wk and dodging the parents...

KAAAAAAVI!! *hugs hugs*

how are you??

LOL, that was funny :roftl: :roftl:

hmm.. i'll have to think about whether i am in a nice mood or mean mood tonight

but i will let u have thoughts about it.. but won't let u do the real thing

anyways guys i'm gonna go get some sleep.. night night!! xxx

you're in a good mood :biggrin2::roftl:

you can't control me :mf_rosetinted: I might just do it!! :tongue2:

naaa!! you're going?? :sad:

okay then... :sad:

Good night luv!! *hugs hugs*

Sweet dreams :naughty: