(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

you're in a good mood :biggrin2::roftl:

you can't control me :mf_rosetinted: I might just do it!! :tongue2:

naaa!! you're going?? :sad:

okay then...

Good night luv!! *hugs hugs*

Sweet dreams :naughty:

i'm in a good mood then.. for tonight and since you're one hour ahead u got 4 mins!! lol

well i was going.. but i'm still here.. why is that? lol :blink:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm in a good mood then.. for tonight and since you're one hour ahead u got 4 mins!! lol

well i was going.. but i'm still here.. why is that? lol :blink:

good!! :biggrin2:

*runs off to do... stuff* :naughty:

you love us so incredibly much...? :blink:

LOL, well when my friend went to Egypt it was 50 something degrees! and my other friend is going to Egypt in AUGUST!!! What is he THINKING?!?! He'll come back fried! rofl!

heat in england is just...well...it feels as if there's no air. just muggy heat. it actually feels as if the heat is hugging you and wont let go!

Yea WHAT is he thinking?! xD

It's desert over there.....but I do love the country and talking egyptian :naughty: My sisters dad is egyptian :roftl: So she's a mutt! *yay*

it`s getting aufully warm here...last september there were still 40 degrees when I was on a training camp

It was more than I could bare...

and I dun even wanna immagine how hot it will be in a month... :boxed:

I mean we were hitting the 30 degrees back in april already...Romania is becoming a tropical country :lol3:

I know I heard on the news that people are dieing from the heat *yikes*

But the good thing is that we wont have to even travel to have a warm holiday here, saves a lot of money *LMAO*

Yea WHAT is he thinking?! xD

It's desert over there.....but I do love the country and talking egyptian :naughty: My sisters dad is egyptian :roftl: So she's a mutt! *yay*

I know I heard on the news that people are dieing from the heat *yikes*

But the good thing is that we wont have to even travel to have a warm holiday here, saves a lot of money *LMAO*

I never knew! you have a stepdad?

yeah, I heard that too. kind of scary.

OMM today in my studies in literature class, our teacher is super cool, and she was talking about chicken and chicken-chest boys :roftl: everyone was cracking up..i was too but i had a diff reason :biggrin2::naughty:

and she's like what do u young ppl call them skinny skinny boys...and then she called one guy and was like u r a vegetarian, yet u have a chicken chest how could that be LOL...it was sooo funny for me on 2 diff levels :roftl:

HEY EVERYONE!!!! i'm on 4 a bit...doing wk and dodging the parents...

Hahahaha what a funny teacher! xD If I were you I would crack up :roftl::naughty:

HAHA yeah...too bad they thought i was actually laughing at the joke they were making....:roftl: poor ppl didn't know :lmao:

yeah my parents think i'm too obsessed and need help! plus they think i spend too much time here :sneaky2::thumbdown:

tons of stuff and add to that they don't like him soo yeah.

HAHA yeah...too bad they thoughti was actually laugh at the joke they were making....:roftl: poor ppl didn't know :lmao:

yeah my parents think i'm too obsessed and need help! plus they think i spend too muchtime here :sneaky2::thumbdown:

my mum gets upset about the Mfc too. and she says i spen too much time here, but she still like Mika :biggrin2:

I never knew! you have a stepdad?

yeah, I heard that too. kind of scary.

X- stepdad :sneaky2: Well now you know :naughty:

So what are you doing luv?

HAHA yeah...too bad they thoughti was actually laugh at the joke they were making....:roftl: poor ppl didn't know :lmao:

yeah my parents think i'm too obsessed and need help! plus they think i spend too muchtime here :sneaky2:

I understand u hun, my mum's the same way she doesn't like Mika (or anything I like either) and thinks I'm too obsessed with him.

But she has come to the fact that she can't keep me away from him or MFC :naughty::roftl:

I understand u hun, my mum's the same way she doesn't like Mika (or anything I like either) and thinks I'm too obsessed with him.

But she has come to the fact that she can't keep me away from him or MFC :naughty::roftl:

they r really worried bout me :blink:

:roftl: but they just don't understand!!!!!!

oh, sorry Jas *hugs*

men are pigs (all except Mika (and Krister, but you don't know who that is))

not doing much. i think i'm off to bed... sorry

:sad: hav no idea wat rix is

Radio station

sorry to get so excited, they play him alot - don't know what happened to me :blink:

oh, sorry Jas *hugs*

Radio station

sorry to get so excited, they play him alot - don't know what happened to me :blink:

ok *waves* bye :sad:

oh, sorry Jas *hugs*

Radio station

It's ok hun.....aaww I knew it.....well goodnight baby have Sweet Dreams :das:

*LOL* It happens xD

never ever?? :shocked: that's like a crime!!

sorry luv *hugs hugs*

yes i have it hard! and like the only ppl who know bout him is thanks to me..but i met 2 ppl the other day who knew bout him, but lets just say all they know is his name and grace kelly song :thumbdown:

yes i have it hard! and like the only ppl who know bout him is thanks to me..but i met 2 ppl the other day who knew bout him, but lets just say all they know is his name and grace kelly song :thumbdown:

aww, sorry Kavi dear. *hugs*

I saw all those "types" *LOL* on RixFmFestival, didn't even bother staying listening to them :lmfao:

haha, they're not very good... :bleh:

anyway, girls!! I love you very much.

But now it's bed time for me. *hugs*

love you :wub2:

Aaaw that sucks! :thumbdown:

aww, sorry Kavi dear. *hugs*

haha, they're not very good... :bleh:

anyway, girls!! I love you very much.

But now it's bed time for me. *hugs*

love you :wub2:

Nighty for real now sweety :huglove: