Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey y'all

hows evry1???

in english thats hii hows everyone tehe

x

hey girlies =]

hi carmel, hi cheryl!

OMG I'M SO HAPPY I JUST WON TICKETS TO SEE MIKA THIS SUNDAY, AAAAAAAAAAAH *dances like a loon*

Hey, everyone. :)

hey y'all

hows evry1???

in english thats hii hows everyone tehe

x

Thanks for translating, dear. :roftl:

OMG I'M SO HAPPY I JUST WON TICKETS TO SEE MIKA THIS SUNDAY, AAAAAAAAAAAH *dances like a loon*

WHAT? WHERE? HOW? YOU ARE ONE LUCKY WOMAN, DANIKA!!!

[QUOTE=xxprincesschezzaxx;324042]Hii

omg really? where did u win those from ?

x

This is the way you left me,I'm not pretendingNo hope, no love, no gloryNo Happy Ending.This is the way that we luv **Like it's forever.

Then live the rest of our life,

But not together.:wub2: :insane: :insane: ** :blush-anim-cl:

ah sorry for taking so long to reply.. i'm getting a bit angry now, it says u need to be 18 or over... and i'm 17 and a half grrr!!! but thats not gonna stop me.

and we won by answering this question : who do u think is the most beautiful big girl? or something along those lines.. and u answer then if you're lucky u win.. and i won but i'm uner 18 and aah such a mess now.. they should of made it obvious at the begininning it was for over 18s.

ah sorry for taking so long to reply.. i'm getting a bit angry now, it says u need to be 18 or over... and i'm 17 and a half grrr!!! but thats not gonna stop me.

and we won by answering this question : who do u think is the most beautiful big girl? or something along those lines.. and u answer then if you're lucky u win.. and i won but i'm uner 18 and aah such a mess now.. they should of made it obvious at the begininning it was for over 18s.

i agree =/

who did you put as your answer lol?

OMG both Danika and Lauren have won tickets!?!?! that's so amazing!! congratulations you guys!!!! (am really really jealous! :blink::bleh: )

CONGRATS again! :biggrin2:

how did you win, what kind of competition was it?

don't be jealous, we might not even be allowed to go :sneaky2: it was a draw

i agree =/

who did you put as your answer lol?

dawn french.. i couldn't even think of any (apart from beth ditto but i was thinking loads of people would of answered with that) laura had to help me out.

aawww NOO!! :shocked: do you think they check IDs?

(cool competition though! and may I ask.. who do you think is the most beautiful big girl? :bleh: )

yes ...we have won....but i probly cant go now!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: STUPID 18 AND OVER RULE ....Grrrrrrrrr!!! :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

it didnt even say when u entered the competition....so stupid!!!!

i knew it was too good to be true.. but anyway i'm gonna get a fake id.. so hopefully that'll work, i'm not gonna let this oppurtunity go :thumbdown:

dawn french.. i couldn't even think of any (apart from beth ditto but i was thinking loads of people would of answered with that) laura had to help me out.

thats a pretty good answer

did not think of her xD

the person who i though of, i didnt know her name, so i just tried to describe her, she was a blonde person, who presented a talk show thing, she had lovely blonde hair xD

yes ...we have won....but i probly cant go now!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: STUPID 18 AND OVER RULE ....Grrrrrrrrr!!! :sneaky2: :

it didnt even say when u entered the competition....so stupid!!!!

that really sucks... :thumbdown: not very nice (or smart!) of them not to make it clear there's an age limit!!

ok! =)

seems I keep asking questions AFTER you post the answer.. lol. :blink::bleh:

i knew it was too good to be true.. but anyway i'm gonna get a fake id.. so hopefully that'll work, i'm not gonna let this oppurtunity go :thumbdown:

how the hell do u get a fake ID? cos i am going ...no matter what!!:biggrin2: