(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

oh thank the lord!! *gives lauren another huge hug* and u know what this means!! we can go, no need for judo or crimes.. woo hoo, party time!! *celebrates with lauren*

lol!:roftl: :roftl:

yeh no need to bring my cricket bat! or no prison for us!:roftl:

wooooooooooop cant wait :biggrin2: ....4 days until MIKA time!!!!! :wub2: and its a venue that only holds up to 350 people and its verrrrryyyyy intimate!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*YAAAAY* That's great news girls! Congrats by the way and have e wonderful time on sunday :thumb_yello:

Hellu Caz! How are you?

Helluuuuuuuuu everyone!!

how are you??

helloooooo everyoneeeeee!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: CANT WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY!:punk:

wooooooooooop cant wait :biggrin2: ....4 days until MIKA time!!!!! :wub2: and its a venue that only holds up to 350 people and its verrrrryyyyy intimate!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooop cant wait :biggrin2: ....4 days until MIKA time!!!!! :wub2: and its a venue that only holds up to 350 people and its verrrrryyyyy intimate!!!

*screams* i love intimacy :naughty: gaaah what time are u gonna go there?

hi mona, hi jasmin!!

yeah this whole August 10th thing really sucks.. that date will scare Mika fans for the rest of their lives now.

Oh bloody hell!!

****!! *sorry*

My god!! this is crazy!! what?

how?

frankly, I'm getting kind of pissed off.

btw, Hi luv! *hugs*

how are you?

I am so upset that I just...........never mind I'm not gonna start talking about it again.

We'll just have to "wait" and see........:sneaky2:

I am so upset that I just...........never mind I'm not gonna start talking about it again.

We'll just have to "wait" and see........:sneaky2:

I can't wait. I cannot afford waiting!!

I've saved my money for this!!!

I'm poor!! I cannot go there for nothing!

*screams* i love intimacy :naughty: gaaah what time are u gonna go there?

yeh i do too!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: is 350 alot?:blink:

anyways...i will hopefully get there around 4pm or maybe 3pm:bleh:

depends on if i can find the venue alright!:biggrin2:

theres no point of going realllyyyyyy early if its only 350 ppl! so i will just go a few hours early!:

yeh i do too!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: is 350 alot?:blink:

anyways...i will hopefully get there around 4pm or maybe 3pm:bleh:

depends on if i can find the venue alright!:biggrin2:

theres no point of going realllyyyyyy early if its only 350 ppl! so i will just go a few hours early!:

hmm i don't actually know.. it sounds a lot but then like.. oh i don't know lol.. and we can get our tickets at 5pm right? would that mean we lose our place in the line then?

hmm i don't actually know.. it sounds a lot but then like.. oh i don't know lol.. and we can get our tickets at 5pm right? would that mean we lose our place in the line then?

OOOooooOOO i never thaught of that....yes we do have to collect our tickets at 5pm ...well who are u going to the gig with? because the person who we take to the gig with us can wait in the que....or my dad:bleh:

we MUST get near the front!:thumb_yello:

OOOooooOOO i never thaught of that....yes we do have to collect our tickets at 5pm ...well who are u going to the gig with? because the person who we take to the gig with us can wait in the que....or my dad:bleh:

we MUST get near the front!:thumb_yello:

i'm taking laura with me (as the generous person that i am :naughty:) who u taking? well if your dad is willing to keep a place maybe he can save ours too? if he wants to be very nice hehe :bleh: what kind of id are u gonna bring? cos all i have is a passport.. grr

350 is not a lot at all compared to Shepherds Bush which held more than a thousand ROFL. I think the Birmingham gig was 3000. Sorry for suddenly going off like that, my mother needed to "quickly" use the computer >_<

350 is not a lot at all compared to Shepherds Bush which held more than a thousand ROFL. I think the Birmingham gig was 3000. Sorry for suddenly going off like that, my mother needed to "quickly" use the computer >_<

yeah i guess 350 is really not a lot compared to the thousands that most venues hold.. its prob cos we're thinking about a 1-to-1 performance :bleh:

you're forgiven lol

i'm taking laura with me (as the generous person that i am :naughty:) who u taking? well if your dad is willing to keep a place maybe he can save ours too? if he wants to be very nice hehe :bleh: what kind of id are u gonna bring? cos all i have is a passport.. grr

im taking Beth with me....but on the comp. entery i put im taking Gemma with me...but ive changed my mind:bleh: well....im sure my dad will wait in the que for a few mins for us!:thumb_yello: OMG....i dunno what ID im gonna bring....i dont think we need one now do we....i mean its for 16+ now so we dont need to prove our age!:biggrin2:

hi Caz!

wooah 3000 at birmingham!:shocked:

well i hope 350 is not alot...or i hope like 330 ppl dont turn up ...so theres only 20 ppl there...but thats unlikely!:naughty::bleh:

did u enter Caz?

im taking Beth with me....but on the comp. entery i put im taking Gemma with me...but ive changed my mind:bleh: well....im sure my dad will wait in the que for a few mins for us!:thumb_yello: OMG....i dunno what ID im gonna bring....i dont think we need one now do we....i mean its for 16+ now so we dont need to prove our age!:biggrin2:

ofcourse u still need I.D!! It's there to prove your age! just saying you're 16 isn't good enough, they wanna know ur telling the truth LOL.

Have u got a BITE card? haha, my BITE card picture is WELL sexy! xDDD

hi Caz!

wooah 3000 at birmingham!:shocked:

well i hope 350 is not alot...or i hope like 330 ppl dont turn up ...so theres only 20 ppl there...but thats unlikely!:naughty::bleh:

did u enter Caz?

no i didnt enter the competition. I've got too much going on at the moment!

BUT! It's my birthday 23rd July (same day Big Girl is released!) and ive asked for Concert tickets in December! fingers crossed!

I can't wait. I cannot afford waiting!!

I've saved my money for this!!!

I'm poor!! I cannot go there for nothing!

I know!!! I paid 105 USD for a one day ticket it's insane if we can't get to change it or refund it :thumbdown:

*hugs Mona*

I'll email universal to and call wow next week :sneaky2:

ofcourse u still need I.D!! It's there to prove your age! just saying you're 16 isn't good enough, they wanna know ur telling the truth LOL.

Have u got a BITE card? haha, my BITE card picture is WELL sexy! xDDD

no unfortunatly i dont have a bite card....and ive kinda lost my pasport ....dunno where the hell ive put it!!:naughty:

well cant my dad just say my age? thats good enough aint it?:biggrin2:

no i didnt enter the competition. I've got too much going on at the moment!

BUT! It's my birthday 23rd July (same day Big Girl is released!) and ive asked for Concert tickets in December! fingers crossed!

YAAAY!!! :biggrin2: December will be one heck of a month :naughty:

Can't wait :woot_jump:

I know!!! I paid 105 USD for a one day ticket it's insane if we can't get to change it or refund it :thumbdown:

*hugs Mona*

I'll email universal to and call wow next week :sneaky2:

I spoke to them today. (check out the "this is not possible" thread)

det var herr svordom och han sa att Mika kommer den 10:e.

KILL ME!! :blowup:

no unfortunatly i dont have a bite card....and ive kinda lost my pasport ....dunno where the hell ive put it!!:naughty:

well cant my dad just say my age? thats good enough aint it?:biggrin2:

ha ha doubt it, he could be some random person u picked on the street :bleh: have u got a birth certificate or summin?