(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

Ummm....yea xD HAHAHAHAHA :roftl::naughty:

No where is it? :blink:

She made a banner for me and Sandi for the Mostashfet El Mikaneen, I have it on MySpace it's soooo awesome xD Thanks again Shanicka :wub2:

check the home pg..u'll see the thread :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

K I'm back, my computer froze up as usual :thumbdown:

i hate when that happens!!! and my comp goes really slow and then after forever, it says pg cannot be displayed!!!!!!

argh it's a conspiracy i tell u!!! :sneaky2::sneaky2:

HAHA :roftl:

I must do! Lol.

Okay..

Nicknames I have made up so far :

Kavi-roo

Caz-a-tron

Jassy-Goo

:bleh:

x

and wat a coinkidink...i'm a total aussie at heart and look at the name :):thumb_yello:

what how could this msg be too short *shakes comp*

wat still too short!!!!!

i told u it's a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww lol

Welcome back :thumb_yello:

x

Aww I feel welcome already *hugs*

My internet disconnected to :sneaky2:

Mine does it soooo much! And we're getting a big storm here so that can't help too much LOL

i hate when that happens!!! and my comp goes really slow and then after forever, it says pg cannot be displayed!!!!!!

argh it's a conspiracy i tell u!!! :sneaky2::sneaky2:

Argh I hate that! I'll click on something and it'll take forever and then it doesn't let me see the page! WTF!

si, gracias!!!!!

Short Story

The train was chugging along so slowly that I could make out the trees and the fence posts that glided at either side of the tracks. I do not think that I have been that bored before that day or since, my mind was working slowly and I was groggy from the late packing that I did the night before. My eyes eventually slipped closed and I began to dream.

I still remember my dreams like they had actually happened; they were so vivid and colourful that they reminded me of children’s story books. In my dreams I saw white horses galloping down a beach, a little girl with a basket of lollipops and an old man that could tap dance. I would not call them regular dreams, but I felt that I had seen them once or twice before. Perhaps my mind had stolen them from a book or movie I had seen.

Suddenly I was pulled out of my dream world when the train jolted to a stop. Had we arrived at the station already… I got up slowly from my seat and stretched while looking out of the window. My back and neck were both feeling stiff from the position I had been sat in. As my eyes adjusted to the daylight, outside my window, I realised that we had not stopped at the station, in fact we seemed miles from anywhere important.

I remember seeing my reflection as I frowned. I looked around the carriage that I was in and then I stood perfectly still to listen to the noise that was coming from the other parts of the train. Someone was shouting loudly, but they did not sound angry, they sounded upset as if they were grieving. I thought about the voice for a while and decided to myself that it was definitely a man who was speaking. I exhaled hard when I realised that I had been holding my breath to listen, I panted slightly and opened the door to the carriage that I was staying in.

As I walked down the hall way I discovered that many people had been jerked awake just like me. They were stood at their carriage doors rubbing sleep from their eyes or stretching as they decided the problem had nothing to do with them, and slowly fell back to sleep. However, I needed to know what was happening and who that voice belonged to.

My eyes searched the aisle of the train as I quickly made my way to his voice. When I finally got there I wished I had not, the voice was from a man a lot older than me. He was an attractive man with brown curly hair and gorgeous eyes; I could not decide what colour they were because as he moved his head the light changed them. I bit my lip as I realised this conversation had little to do with me and I edged myself backwards right into another man who I assumed had also come to see what all the fuss was about.

“God, I’m so sorryâ€. I said sounding as concerned as I could. I turned towards the man, he held my elbow to steady me and flashed me a friendly smile and continued his march to the front of the train. Even though he had smiled at me politely enough I saw the anger and annoyance in his eyes and came to the conclusion that I should probably watch where I am going in the future.

Unfortunately this had drawn the attention of the two men who I had been listening to. They looked at me curiously as if I should not have been there and then went back to their conversation. I was about to leave when the tall attractive man called to me.

“Hey… You?â€. He said. I found it sweet how he had begun the sentence and then realised he did not know my name. I smiled to myself and felt the butterflies in my stomach.

I turned around swiftly and looked him straight in the eyes. He laughed slightly as if he was embarrassed and looked down at the floor, then back up again and let his eyes linger on mine for a few seconds before he turned back to the other man. The other man was quite short and looked almost unattractive next to the man who had been speaking to me.

“Excuse me a momentâ€. He said to the shorter man and then walked over to me. I was leaning against the wall of the train and he mirrored my stance. My eyes looked him over and he smirked and looked at the ground. I laughed a bit. “What did you want me for?â€. I emphasised the word ‘me’ and watched as he played with my words in his head.

He began to speak and I watched his tongue as it swished around inside his mouth. “I just wondered what you wanted… You know, why you were walking into old men…â€. He said those words with comedy in his voice but he kept a serious expression on his face. As he finished his sentence I could feel myself blushing so I turned my face away from his, my back was against the wall and it was cool against my skin.

“I wasn’t just walking up here to walk into old men!â€. I exclaimed this sentence with a hint of laughter in my voice, but only enough so that he knew I was joking. “I was wondering why the train had stopped in such an awkward place… I mean we’re in the middle of no whereâ€. I let those words slip off my tongue gently as I flirted with him. He watched me and then shook his head a little, when I think back on it he looked like he was shaking thoughts from his head.

“Apparently some things have gone missing from people’s carriages… I’d check your own stuff if I were youâ€. As he finished speaking he turned abruptly and walked away. I watched in shock as his long legs carried him away, I thought that he had changed his tone so quickly until he turned and winked at me. I smiled and I remember feeling like I was the most important girl in the world.

Walking back to my carriage was slow and I did not let my feet lift themselves to far off of the ground. I was in a daze and I wanted to stay that way for a while. I finally reached my carriage door after I had fought my way past a queue for the bathroom; I opened the door quietly as if another person had been asleep inside and entered the small room like I was entering a very important party.

My hair hung around my shoulders and ran my fingers through it out of habit. As I stared forwards, out of my window, I could see the sun setting and the train was lit up in an orange glow. His words had suddenly came back to me and I broke away from the trance I was in, I checked my belongings and thankfully came to the conclusion that nothing of mine had been taken. It made me wonder what had been stolen and who from.

x

Short Story

The train was chugging along so slowly that I could make out the trees and the fence posts that glided at either side of the tracks. I do not think that I have been that bored before that day or since, my mind was working slowly and I was groggy from the late packing that I did the night before. My eyes eventually slipped closed and I began to dream.

I still remember my dreams like they had actually happened; they were so vivid and colourful that they reminded me of children’s story books. In my dreams I saw white horses galloping down a beach, a little girl with a basket of lollipops and an old man that could tap dance. I would not call them regular dreams, but I felt that I had seen them once or twice before. Perhaps my mind had stolen them from a book or movie I had seen.

Suddenly I was pulled out of my dream world when the train jolted to a stop. Had we arrived at the station already… I got up slowly from my seat and stretched while looking out of the window. My back and neck were both feeling stiff from the position I had been sat in. As my eyes adjusted to the daylight, outside my window, I realised that we had not stopped at the station, in fact we seemed miles from anywhere important.

I remember seeing my reflection as I frowned. I looked around the carriage that I was in and then I stood perfectly still to listen to the noise that was coming from the other parts of the train. Someone was shouting loudly, but they did not sound angry, they sounded upset as if they were grieving. I thought about the voice for a while and decided to myself that it was definitely a man who was speaking. I exhaled hard when I realised that I had been holding my breath to listen, I panted slightly and opened the door to the carriage that I was staying in.

As I walked down the hall way I discovered that many people had been jerked awake just like me. They were stood at their carriage doors rubbing sleep from their eyes or stretching as they decided the problem had nothing to do with them, and slowly fell back to sleep. However, I needed to know what was happening and who that voice belonged to.

My eyes searched the aisle of the train as I quickly made my way to his voice. When I finally got there I wished I had not, the voice was from a man a lot older than me. He was an attractive man with brown curly hair and gorgeous eyes; I could not decide what colour they were because as he moved his head the light changed them. I bit my lip as I realised this conversation had little to do with me and I edged myself backwards right into another man who I assumed had also come to see what all the fuss was about.

“God, I’m so sorryâ€. I said sounding as concerned as I could. I turned towards the man, he held my elbow to steady me and flashed me a friendly smile and continued his march to the front of the train. Even though he had smiled at me politely enough I saw the anger and annoyance in his eyes and came to the conclusion that I should probably watch where I am going in the future.

Unfortunately this had drawn the attention of the two men who I had been listening to. They looked at me curiously as if I should not have been there and then went back to their conversation. I was about to leave when the tall attractive man called to me.

“Hey… You?â€. He said. I found it sweet how he had begun the sentence and then realised he did not know my name. I smiled to myself and felt the butterflies in my stomach.

I turned around swiftly and looked him straight in the eyes. He laughed slightly as if he was embarrassed and looked down at the floor, then back up again and let his eyes linger on mine for a few seconds before he turned back to the other man. The other man was quite short and looked almost unattractive next to the man who had been speaking to me.

“Excuse me a momentâ€. He said to the shorter man and then walked over to me. I was leaning against the wall of the train and he mirrored my stance. My eyes looked him over and he smirked and looked at the ground. I laughed a bit. “What did you want me for?â€. I emphasised the word ‘me’ and watched as he played with my words in his head.

He began to speak and I watched his tongue as it swished around inside his mouth. “I just wondered what you wanted… You know, why you were walking into old men…â€. He said those words with comedy in his voice but he kept a serious expression on his face. As he finished his sentence I could feel myself blushing so I turned my face away from his, my back was against the wall and it was cool against my skin.

“I wasn’t just walking up here to walk into old men!â€. I exclaimed this sentence with a hint of laughter in my voice, but only enough so that he knew I was joking. “I was wondering why the train had stopped in such an awkward place… I mean we’re in the middle of no whereâ€. I let those words slip off my tongue gently as I flirted with him. He watched me and then shook his head a little, when I think back on it he looked like he was shaking thoughts from his head.

“Apparently some things have gone missing from people’s carriages… I’d check your own stuff if I were youâ€. As he finished speaking he turned abruptly and walked away. I watched in shock as his long legs carried him away, I thought that he had changed his tone so quickly until he turned and winked at me. I smiled and I remember feeling like I was the most important girl in the world.

Walking back to my carriage was slow and I did not let my feet lift themselves to far off of the ground. I was in a daze and I wanted to stay that way for a while. I finally reached my carriage door after I had fought my way past a queue for the bathroom; I opened the door quietly as if another person had been asleep inside and entered the small room like I was entering a very important party.

My hair hung around my shoulders and ran my fingers through it out of habit. As I stared forwards, out of my window, I could see the sun setting and the train was lit up in an orange glow. His words had suddenly came back to me and I broke away from the trance I was in, I checked my belongings and thankfully came to the conclusion that nothing of mine had been taken. It made me wonder what had been stolen and who from.

x

:shocked: that was sooo good. lol, knowing the teacher, she would def want to see me after hahaha. it's really good....*kinda got side tracked in some parts if u know what i mean* :naughty::naughty: