(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

no i understand you. It's a shame everyone lives in a stereotypical world nowadays.

indeed it is

Ha ha bless lol, yeah today was my first time.. well scary.. u got photographers, sniffer dogs checking if there are bombs etc, then the whole having to keep saying 'your royal heniess' and 'mam'.

A group of us had to like talk to her about our art (individualy).. then she randomly asked me where i came from.. i must be a very obvious foreigner or summin :blink:

oh, dogs... :blink: scary. yeah you would really like to blow her up... why would anyone do that? at a school??

oh, I hate that you have to speak to them differently. My sis met the crownprincess of sweden and she had to speak to her that way too.

haha!! LOL, i remeber we spoke about that a couple of 300 pages back.

I think it's pretty obvious that you're italian.

lol. I can only imagine telling her I'm iranian. LOL she'll hit the floor.

Lol, now is the best time I can show you this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=U9Uow1tMdfI

she's hilarious (lol, atleast that's what I think, I laugh so hard everytime) :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to, but I don't know what I can wear... and I don't wanna wear the same thing I will wear at Somerset House.. or maybe I could.. well I got 2 days to think about it properly.. are u?

um.....i dunno...cos i dont wanna look like a plonker again...like i did at the Leeds gig...that was embarrasing:blush-anim-cl: ...i was the only one dressed up...except for lollipopgirlsian and sparkly1 who were both up on the balcony!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

but ...if i can find a wig...i will wear that...but only when i get inside the gig...obveously not on the train!:naughty:

LOL. well you do have tanned skin and dark features. The only people you tend to get in England nowadays are WAG wannabe's who end up looking like oompa Loompa's xDD

hmm I thought my skin was pretty pale lol.. or maybe she's just psychic lol.. yeah thats true.. lmao oompa loompas.. gotta love them

indeed it is

oh, dogs... :scary. yeah you would really like to blow her up... why would anyone do that? at a school??

oh, I hate that you have to speak to them differently. My sis met the crownprincess of sweden and she had to speak to her that way too.

haha!! LOL, i remeber we spoke about that a couple of 300 pages back.

I think it's pretty obvious that you're italian.

lol. I can only imagine telling her I'm iranian. LOL she'll hit the floor.

Lol, now is the best time I can show you this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=U9Uow1tMdfI

she's hilarious (lol, atleast that's what I think, I laugh so hard everytime) :

It's possible I guess.. cos sometimes words spread around and people nowadays, u don't really know what they're thinking.. and supposedly our school have been getting hate mail because she's the patron of our school... I just hope they don't do anything harmful to us *worried*

aw bless.. don't say that :bleh:, the video's funny (when she makes the jokes obv. not the whole serious race issues in general :P )

um.....i dunno...cos i dont wanna look like a plonker again...like i did at the Leeds gig...that was embarrasing:blush-anim-cl: ...i was the only one dressed up...except for lollipopgirlsian and sparkly1 who were both up on the balcony!

but ...if i can find a wig...i will wear that...but only when i get inside the gig...obveously not on the train!:naughty:

It's got to be different :naughty:.. I wanna wear summin that kinda makes me stand out but nothing too OTT!!

hmm I thought my skin was pretty pale lol.. or maybe she's just psychic lol.. yeah thats true.. lmao oompa loompas.. gotta love them

It's possible I guess.. cos sometimes words spread around and people nowadays, u don't really know what they're thinking.. and supposedly our school have been getting hate mail because she's the patron of our school... I just hope they don't do anything harmful to us *worried*

aw bless.. don't say that :bleh:, the video's funny (when she makes the jokes obv. not the whole serious race issues in general :P )

I'm pale too... or maybe not pale, more like white, but people still always ask me where I'm from. I guess i do look different from dark swedes.

oh, sorry. that's scary. hate mails?? scary... :shocked:

nothing will happen, don't worry.

lol, I love Shappi (sorry, I really wanted people to see her, it's never a right time). Lol, I love race jokes. sorry again. funny... :bleh::roftl:

I'm pale too... or maybe not pale, more like white, but people still always ask me where I'm from. I guess i do look different from dark swedes.

oh, sorry. that's scary. hate mails?? scary... :shocked:

nothing will happen, don't worry.

lol, I love Shappi (sorry, I really wanted people to see her, it's never a right time). Lol, I love race jokes. sorry again. funny... :bleh::roftl:

yeah i know what u mean.. but i guess i don't look so english :fisch: well hopefully.. i kinda like being different

yup quite scary.. but i hope it don't get too serious

yeah she's really good! and at least she's being honest

yeah i know what u mean.. but i guess i don't look so english :fisch: well hopefully.. i kinda like being different

yup quite scary.. but i hope it don't get too serious

yeah she's really good! and at least she's being honest

you don't, and I like not looking swedish. what I don't like (as said before) is people thinking your ethnicity is more important then who you are.

I hope so too luv *hugs*

haha, she's great. her father is incredible too, old iranian poet. he's great.

you don't, and I like not looking swedish. what I don't like (as said before) is people thinking your ethnicity is more important then who you are.

I hope so too luv *hugs*

haha, she's great. her father is incredible too, old iranian poet. he's great.

Yeah that sucks (thumbdown) luckily I haven't encountered that problem (yet) but noone should.. I hate people who judge on the outside.. its really horrible and unfair.

I'll check out some more stuff from her, I need a good laugh.. even though I'm watching Friends now but I've seen it too many times that the jokes start to get old. Whats her name again?

edit: don't matter, i found it

gotta go have dinner now, talk to u lot later xx

Yeah that sucks (thumbdown) luckily I haven't encountered that problem (yet) but noone should.. I hate people who judge on the outside.. its really horrible and unfair.

I'll check out some more stuff from her, I need a good laugh.. even though I'm watching Friends now but I've seen it too many times that the jokes start to get old. Whats her name again?

yes, that's horrible no matter why you get judged. whether it's looks, size, clothes or anything else.

yay!! :biggrin2:

friends is funny - if you want a laugh you should check out the friends gag reels. It's hilarious :lmao:

ok darling! love you *hugs*

see you later :wub2:

racism is crap.

for this public speaking thing

im doing it about racism

this is my speech lol

tell me what you think =]

I’m going to talk about racism.

Does that shock you?

Should that shock you?

I’m going to give my honest views.

If I am not ‘politically correct,’ please forgive me.

If you look in a dictionary, it’ll probably have something like this written under racism

‘Belief that a particular race of people is better then others, hostility towards people of other races.’

So anyone can be racist: old people, young people, white people, black people, Muslim people, Christian people.

Anyone can be racist.

But I only see white Christian people accused of racism.

Is it because the majority of people in England are white Christians? Is ‘That’s racist!†used as weapon by minorities against the majority? If a non-white or a non-Christian is punished, then is the punisher racist?

But then is that not racist in its self?

Surely that just promotes hostility between people?

Would I see the same in other countires? Maybe in countries where its mostly other skin colours; the white person could say everyone was racist towards them. I don’t know.

I do know what I experience here in Thetford. No-one reacts when Portuguese or Lithuanians slag off the British, but the second a British person says something, everyone stresses out.

Racism is wrong. By anyone. About anyone.

Using racism as weapon is is pathetic.

Plain and simple.

So there you have it, not the longest thing in the world, but it’s the truth.

Tis going to be something like that

tell me what you think

or -gets gun-

i'll give you a stern telling off xDDD

byeeeee Danika =]

xxx

and i have to go too now, i need to wash my hair =]

To your speech: Love it!

Very good point. It's a question I often think about; If a black man is racist is it okay? even if it was a white mans racism that made him that way..

anyway, very good!

bye, see you later *hugs*

i have to say this

BIG GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

lol

haha LOL!!

true!! :thumb_yello:

Carmel was speech was really good and quite accurate.

also consider that we do belong in a "multi-cultural" country.

if they are here legally, I'm okay with it, if they're here ILLEGALLY, they should be kicked out, they are taking OUR hard earned money, just so they can live in a place where they don't belong.

People think this is racist, but wouldn't they say the same to us if it were vice versa?

The government have to tried to balance things so equally that in the end the ethnic minorities in this country have "more rights" than we do. We've always had an equality issue and will most likely continue to do so, and not just in England.

English people can't even fly their national flag because other people from other countries find it "offensive". If we fly our flag high and proud we'd get a fine for it, unless England are playing in the world cup, which is completely ridiculous.

This is our country. And it will continue to be our country, no-one has the right to change it.

I won't answer that because I'm afraid I might say something that might hurt/piss off someone.

And I think I will get too upset if I do.

*staying quiet*

did I offend you in any way? I never meant to O.o

see, this is why i refuse to discuss these things LOL.

hey i'm back.

Racism always ends up with people getting offended, or some sort of big debate..it's horrible that such things actually happen.

But Caz I got to agree with what u said.. at the end of the day this is England not another world within this country.. noone should change this country .. u don't see us invading others to change it.. a country should be what it is and if people wanna visit they can visit but they shouldn't rule it

did I offend you in any way? I never meant to O.o

see, this is why i refuse to discuss these things LOL.

well, that's why I stayed quiet, to not make a lively and maybe upsetting discussion out of it.

well, that's why I stayed quiet, to not make a lively and maybe upsetting discussion out of it.

lol now i feel ive offended someone...have i offended you? you don't need to shed your light on your political point of view, at this point i feel we need to change the subject.

lol now i feel ive offended someone...have i offended you? you don't need to shed your light on your political point of view, at this point i feel we need to change the subject.

yeah let's change subject. :biggrin2:

In the viking thread someone is morphing together Mika with the singer of the swedish group BWO.

look at this:

Martin--Mika.jpeg

Martin-and-Mika.jpeg

kind of scary :blink:

Carmel was speech was really good and quite accurate.

also consider that we do belong in a "multi-cultural" country.

if they are here legally, I'm okay with it, if they're here ILLEGALLY, they should be kicked out, they are taking OUR hard earned money, just so they can live in a place where they don't belong.

People think this is racist, but wouldn't they say the same to us if it were vice versa?

The government have to tried to balance things so equally that in the end the ethnic minorities in this country have "more rights" than we do. We've always had an equality issue and will most likely continue to do so, and not just in England.

English people can't even fly their national flag because other people from other countries find it "offensive". If we fly our flag high and proud we'd get a fine for it, unless England are playing in the world cup, which is completely ridiculous.

This is our country. And it will continue to be our country, no-one has the right to change it.

ahhh but technically, if someones parents are like protugese or something, but their CHILDREN were born in england, then theyre english, so its their country too :bleh:

yeah let's change subject. :biggrin2:

In the viking thread someone is morphing together Mika with the singer of the swedish group BWO.

look at this:

Martin--Mika.jpeg

Martin-and-Mika.jpeg

kind of scary :blink:

mika is far too sexy lol

no one is even nearly as pretty as him

no one i tell you!

mwuhahaha =]