Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah let's change subject. :biggrin2:

In the viking thread someone is morphing together Mika with the singer of the swedish group BWO.

look at this:

Martin--Mika.jpeg

Martin-and-Mika.jpeg

kind of scary :blink:

lmao :roftl: nooo they shouldn't do that let him stick to his dark locks :)

ahhh but technically, if someones parents are like protugese or something, but their CHILDREN were born in england, then theyre english, so its their country too :bleh:

so that would mean i am english :shocked: i never know how to answer people when they ask me where i'm from.. but i enjoy not being english lol :sad:

lmao :roftl: nooo they shouldn't do that let him stick to his dark locks :)

yes yes yes yes *noding* agree!!

ROFL that's strangely...sexy?

no no no :no: i don't think so.

Mika is so hot.

oh i know Mika is so hot :mf_lustslow: LOL

Like someone else said, the hair colour is wrong...but the length...i dunno...he looks like a medieval person haha

i am three quater english and quater italian...I might not have a lot of Italian in me but I completely embrace it, I'm glad I'm not full english ^_^

i am three quater english and quater italian...I might not have a lot of Italian in me but I completely embrace it, I'm glad I'm not full english ^_^

yeah, its nice to have like a mixture in u instead of being just one thing.. MUTTS RULE :punk:!!!

so that would mean i am english :shocked: i never know how to answer people when they ask me where i'm from.. but i enjoy not being english lol :sad:

well technically ur english lol

but not

lol

xD

my nan, my grandad and my mum were all born in england, so was i, but i dont see my self as english, i see myself more as Israeli, even though i haven't lived there lol xD

but not

lol

xD

my nan, my grandad and my mum were all born in england, so was i, but i dont see my self as english, i see myself more as Israeli, even though i haven't lived there lol xD

oh, I totally understand. My parents were not born here. But I am - but I still feel Iranian, and not Swedish (well, not that much anyway)

TOTALLY :D

Deffo! Not only that, you have reason for visiting another country :P LOL

yeah true.. use 'visiting family' as an excuse

but not

lol

xD

hmm well i guess i won't consider myself as english then :biggrin2:

and if u don't look english either then u can use the excuse of not being english :P i have some family from israel so i think i may have israeli bllod in me.. or maybe they just moved there.. i'm not so sure its quite confusing really

basically yeah, we're all identity mad.

rofl sorry xDDD

haha lol

yes

yes we are =]

have you guys heard my friend Tom playing grace kelly on piano?

there is a tincy bit of talking at the beginnning, but only for like 5 seconds of it, cos im telling him to play xD

yeah true.. use 'visiting family' as an excuse

hmm well i guess i won't consider myself as english then :biggrin2:

and if u don't look english either then u can use the excuse of not being english :P i have some family from israel so i think i may have israeli bllod in me.. or maybe they just moved there.. i'm not so sure its quite confusing really

no i dont really look english xD

lol

i have quite tanned skin, and dark hair and eyes =]

and a jewish thing, a big nose xD lol

my mum moved there when she was 12/13, and my brother and sister where born there, but i was born in england =[

haha lol

yes

yes we are =]

there is a tincy bit of talking at the beginnning, but only for like 5 seconds of it, cos im telling him to play xD

i left a comment :thumb_yello:

but! you're living in a country different from your background so it's alrite :wink2:

oh Yay!! :woot_jump:

thanx :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

I'm born in Lebanon but came to Sweden when I was 8 months... but I feel that I'm swedish also since I grew up here...

JASMIN!!! älskling!! hej!

how are you? missed you

haha lol

yes

yes we are =]

Aaaw, that's nice. I can actually see what keys does he touch, hmm, maybe I could repeat it..:biggrin2:

oh Yay!! :woot_jump:

thanx :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

JASMIN!!! älskling!! hej!

how are you? missed you

MONA!!!! *kramar hårt*

I'm good, ate a delicious dinner before and had cake :bleh:

I missed you to.....hahah I sleep all day, I wonder why xD

How is everyone?

well, to tell my life story..*or rather my nan's lol*

My nan is a full bred Italian. In WWII, she met up with a British soldier, who was soon to be her husband. She hated her life in Italy, so she moved to England and got married.

She had three sons, my dad being the middle child. This means my dad is half english, half italian.

My dad met my mother after he divorced from a previous woman, with whom he had two daughters with. My dad had an additional three daughters with my mother. This therefore makes us three quater english and quater Italian.

I've lived in England all my life, and I've only been to Italy once *last July*. I don't just consider myself English, I consider myself both, because I am :)

If someone were to ask me my nationality, I would say English, but would also say about my Italian heritage.

However, in America, I was asked if I were Australian or English, so obviously i said English lol