(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

but there are many consequences that come along with it too.

be proud with what u got jasmin!! there are many people who would kill to be like u.. think of all the unfortunate people :bleh:

hah!

word :punk:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bye luuuuv *hugs*

see you tomorrow. sweet dreams :wub2:

lol, mums :lmao:

:biggrin2: *feels proud*

no no no!! :no: you don't want it. you are beautiful!! you are a beautiful girl!! And I really mean it!! you're truly gorgeous!!

you shouldn't

THANK YOU BABY!!! I don't think I'm ugly........just my nose :bleh:

not only that, it might go wrong, and make ur nose REALLY bad! and there's the trouble of finding a GOOD surgeon...and the money to pay it with...

Well yes if you overdo it!

When my mum was young she was convinced by my grandma to have 2 nosejobs and the second time wasn't even nessesary......

I will not overdo it and I will find a good surgeon of course.

yeah! You never know, Picasso may have drawn those images because he was copying REAL PEOPLE hahaha :roftl:

but seriously, there are so many people with physical disabilities and imperfections...

actually scrap that.

No-one's perfect. You're not perfect, I'm not perfect, we're not perfect...and as much as we think he is, Mika isn't perfect too. We all have something we dislike about ourselves...unfortunately lol

THANK YOU BABY!!! I don't think I'm ugly........just my nose :bleh:

Well yes if you overdo it!

When my mum was young she was convinced by my grandma to have 2 nosejobs and the second time wasn't even nessesary......

I will not overdo it and I will find a good surgeon of course.

I think everything on you is beautiful. even your nose!!

oh, that's sad. my relatives always try convince me or my sis to do it :thumbdown: I will never! and knowing my sis - she will never either

but that's wrong - having a smaller nose shouldn't make you feel better.

you should be happy the way you are. you're so beautiful.

but there are many consequences that come along with it too.

be proud with what u got jasmin!! there are many people who would kill to be like u.. think of all the unfortunate people :bleh:

yeah! You never know, Picasso may have drawn those images because he was copying REAL PEOPLE hahaha :roftl:

but seriously, there are so many people with physical disabilities and imperfections...

actually scrap that.

No-one's perfect. You're not perfect, I'm not perfect, we're not perfect...and as much as we think he is, Mika isn't perfect too. We all have something we dislike about ourselves...unfortunately lol

I know I know all that!

But why is it everytime you bring up plastic surgery that people get upset? :blink:

It's not a big deal, and everybody is dif I can only be responsible for myself.

I didn't either say that I was trying to be perfect I know that nobody is.

And I'm happy already and greatful for the way I look, my well being isn't resting on if I fix my nose or not.....

I know I know all that!

But why is it everytime you bring up plastic surgery that people get upset? :blink:

And I'm happy already and greatful for the way I look, my well being isn't resting on if I fix my nose or not.....

awww Jass we didn't mean to have a go at you :tears: now I feel really mean :(

We just think you're fine the way you are, that's all :)

I know I know all that!

but my uncles wife had a nose job and since that day she hasn't been able to breath properly. :thumbdown:

I'm sorry. I just do not find plastic surgery so good, makes me sad.

didn't mean to make you sad or upset sorry. *hugs*

förlåt älskling :sad:

but my uncles wife had a nose job and since that day she hasn't been able to breath properly. :thumbdown:

EEEESH really? Wow that's bad :blink::shocked:

actually scrap that.

well said caz! :thumb_yello: that is definitely true

I think everything on you is beautiful. even your nose!!

oh, that's sad. my relatives always try convince me or my sis to do it :thumbdown: I will never! and knowing my sis - she will never either

To do what? A nosejob? Your nose looks very cute :wink2:

awww Jass we didn't mean to have a go at you :tears: now I feel really mean :(

We just think you're fine the way you are, that's all :)

No don't feel mean hun, you have a right to your oppinion.

I'm not upset just sharing my opinion to :)

To do what? A nosejob? Your nose looks very cute :wink2:

well they (my aunties) both had plastic sugery... one of my auties looks all plastic :lmao: LOL but I love her ofcourse. she can hardly show expressions

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

didn't mean to make you sad or upset sorry. *hugs*

förlåt älskling :sad:

*hugs Mona back*

I'm not sad or upset :bleh:

I'm sorry for your uncles wife, there are risks like I said but everybody has a different experience.

People have had succesfull surgeries also so you can see it from both ways :thumb_yello:

yeah. you always hear it when she's coming. her nose has it's own sound :roftl: :roftl:

*LOL* :bleh:

well they (my aunties) both had plastic sugery... one of my auties looks all plastic :lmao: LOL but I love her ofcourse. she can hardly show expressions

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Ok I see....haha

Looking like plastic is a horror to me, so def NOT my goal :naughty::roftl:

*hugs Mona back*

I'm not sad or upset :bleh:

I'm sorry for your uncles wife, there are risks like I said but everybody has a different experience.

People have had succesfull surgeries also so you can see it from both ways :thumb_yello:

*LOL* :bleh:

*hugs hugs*

yes, there's risks, but as you said also successful surgeries. look at the telly shows, example: Extreme Makeover. they turn out pretty okay...

rightee hoe.. i'm off guys.. i hope when i come back tomorrow noone will have made an appointment to get some surgery of any sort :) night y'all

haha LOL :roftl:

Bye luv *hugs hugs*

see you tomorrow Danika.

sweet dreams :naughty: