(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

would be awsome.. I'd like to go too, maybe we could go together?

(lol, I haven't even known you for 24h yet XD)

I knoow this forum is just....för härligt :roftl:

Of course we can, I'll go with Luna from Norway to maybe we can all meet up in Sthlm :das:

Of course I have! :D

Being the moderator of their official forum has it's advantages ;)

Read that to fellow viking :bleh:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I knoow this forum is just....för härligt :roftl:

Of course we can, I'll go with Luna from Norway to maybe we can all meet up in Sthlm :das:

Read that to fellow viking :bleh:

awsome! (jag känner att jag använder det ordet RÄTT mycket just nu, haha)

meet up in stockholm sounds perfect.. :D yeey.

and this forum SURE is wonderful! so damn friendly!

åååh.. jag MÅSTE bara visa vad för svar jag fick av min "ark-kontaktperson"

(sorry guys for all the swedish stuff)

"Självklart tar jag det med boysen. Du ensam eller med en person till? I så fall namn på den personen tack.

Fast du, norrköping, det är 31/8. Jag känner till hyfsat hur grabbarna funkar, det där är bortglömt efter några dar, jag har själv gjort det där misstaget och annonserat

min närvaro för tidigt några ggr, och fått stå och krångla när det är dags, ha ha. Jag är övertygad om att det inte är ett problem med gästlista för dig, men vi tar det lite närmare det aktuella giget, påminn mig, ok?"

"Självklart tar jag det med boysen. Du ensam eller med en person till? I så fall namn på den personen tack.

Fast du, norrköping, det är 31/8. Jag känner till hyfsat hur grabbarna funkar, det där är bortglömt efter några dar, jag har själv gjort det där misstaget och annonserat

min närvaro för tidigt några ggr, och fått stå och krångla när det är dags, ha ha. Jag är övertygad om att det inte är ett problem med gästlista för dig, men vi tar det lite närmare det aktuella giget, påminn mig, ok?"

:shocked:

Jass if you don't teach me some Swedish in December I am going to tickle you until you do lol

x

well...thats nearly all meats that u dont eat!:thumb_yello:

i agree...if i DID eat meat...i would most deffinitly NOT eat lamb!

Sorry if this upsets you but...

I don't have a problem with the slaughtering of animals I just don't like the taste lol.

I have actually killed animals myself

(my auntie has a farm)

x

Aaah va spännande! Aaah how exciting! :roftl::thumb_yello:

sorry, no. But I don't eat sausages or hotdogs XD because you never know what's in them. and I try to stay away from pork as much as possible, because I don't think it tastes very good. I prefer beef. och chicken.

yeh...they put EVERYTHING in hot dogs and sausages !!! discusting!:boxed:

:shocked:

Jass if you don't teach me some Swedish in December I am going to tickle you until you do lol

x

I can translate that for you if you'd like XD

I just showed the reply I got from the guy who will help me with the guestlist on The Ark's gig in Norrköping in August.

"Of course I'll ask the boys! Only you, or do you take someone with you? In that case, name of that person plz.

But, Norrköping is 31/8. And I know pretty well how the guys are, they will have forgotten it after a couple of days. I'ce done that mistake myself a couple of times, told them too early, and then I've had to stand there at the gig and try to fix everything, just because they forgot. haha. I'm convinced that there will be no difficulties of getting you on the guestlist, but we'll take it when the gig sin't so far away, remind me, ok?"

I can translate that for you if you'd like XD

I just showed the reply I got from the guy who will help me with the guestlist.

"Of course I'll ask the boys! Only you, or do you take someone with you? In that case, name of that person plz.

But, Norrköping is 31/8. And I know pretty well how the guys are, they will have forgotten it after a couple of days. I'ce done that mistake myself a couple of times, told them too early, and then I've had to stand there at the gig and try to fix everything, just because they forgot. haha. I'm convinced that there will be no difficulties of getting you on the guestlist, but we'll take it when the gig sin't so far away, remind me, ok?"

Well, you will learn (if you stay on this thread long enough) that I am obsessed with languages lol

And thanks fro the translation :biggrin2:

x

Sorry if this upsets you but...

I don't have a problem with the slaughtering of animals I just don't like the taste lol.

I have actually killed animals myself

(my auntie has a farm)

x

no it dosnt upset me....everyone has an opinion!:biggrin2:

im the opposite way around....i like the taste...but i dont like the killing part...poor things!:thumbdown:

but...dont u feel guilty after ...slaughtering an animal!?!?

at your aunties farm...do they do it humainly...i hope they do! :biggrin2:

sorry, no. But I don't eat sausages or hotdogs XD because you never know what's in them. and I try to stay away from pork as much as possible, because I don't think it tastes very good. I prefer beef. och chicken.

"OCH chicken" :roftl: Swenglish I see :naughty: