Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate the idea of animal.

I mean animals are being harmed so we can look good?

But then you have to think about the medical research that people are doing with animals.

Is that animal testing wrong because 70 dogs died to save a childs life?

x

i think medical animal testing is totally right

got ot go bye!

yeh i understand:biggrin2: .....but ...NOOOOOOO NOT A LAMB!!!!! ITS ONLY A BABY!:shocked:

Yes, but it was bred to be killed.

I know you will probably never agree with me lol

But on a farm the animals are bred to be killed.

That's how the farmers make their money.

I can help out too XD

dunno how much of a good teacher I am tho.. :P I usually just confuse people when I try to learn them things :P

:thumb_yello: YAY!!

Are you going to come to London then?!

x

OH NO...dont get me started on animal testing!!!

once ive started i dont stop!:naughty:

i started a full on argument with my whole class a few months ago...over animal testing....i was proved to be right in the end!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

This post is a little gory, so be warned.

I guess that is pretty bad.

I mean bleeding to death must be awful.

That's how animals are killed in Judaism and Islam. They use a sharp blade and cut the main veins in the neck so that it's a fast and less painful death than other methods (such as electrocution and shooting). Almost all of the blood is drained; research has shown that such meat is safer and less prone to disease.

lol

yes veggie power =]

what do you lot think of animal testing?

lol

hey danika!

Animal testing is WRONG! :sneaky2:

Most of it is unessesary.....I can understand some mild testings but most is just ************* :thumbdown: Makes me sad to :tears:

i remember watching some documentary where they were chopping off animals heads while they were alive! it was horrible.. the poor things were trying to escape but these guy was just holding them and trying to chop of their necks :tears: things like that make me consider being a veggie... but i love chicken too much

See on these documentaries that you have seen they are showing the worst side of slaughter.

Honestly it can be done in a nice way!!

x

:thumb_yello: YAY!!

Are you going to come to London then?!

x

I will if I can!

Will have to check so I don't miss anything super importent at home first (dunno what can be more important than Mika tho ;)), and try to figure out how much it will cost and start saving up. I'm glad I'm 18 and live by myself so my parents can't stop me from doing crazy things like this, lol.

That's how animals are killed in Judaism and Islam. They use a sharp blade and cut the main veins in the neck so that it's a fast and less painful death than other methods (such as electrocution and shooting). Almost all of the blood is drained; research has shown that such meat is safer and less prone to disease.

No matter how many people campaign or whatever.

Not everyone will stop eating meat.

I mean we as humans have eaten meat since the day man was born.

And slicing the main vein in the neck of an animal is quick and relatively painless because they go into shock.

Animal testing is WRONG! :sneaky2:

Most of it is unessesary.....I can understand some mild testings but most is just ************* :thumbdown: Makes me sad to :tears:

Yeah, I hate animal testing for make up and beauty products.

x

I will if I can!

Will have to check so I don't miss anything super importent at home first (dunno what can be more important than Mika tho ;)), and try to figure out how much it will cost and start saving up. I'm glad I'm 18 and live by myself so my parents can't stop me from doing crazy things like this, lol.

WOOP WOOP!!!!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

x

See on these documentaries that you have seen they are showing the worst side of slaughter.

Honestly it can be done in a nice way!!

x

yeah exactly.. can really scar someone for life :blink: lol and i was younger when i saw that.. so it kinda makes it worse, though it was my fault for staying up late :fisch::naughty:

yeah exactly.. can really scar someone for life :blink: lol and i was younger when i saw that.. so it kinda makes it worse, though it was my fault for staying up late :fisch::naughty:

And because you have seen that on TV you think that all places are like that.

They really aren't trust me.

My Uncle makes sure that the animals die quickly.

Most farmers don't.

Because bullets are expensive or whatever but my uncle makes sure that the animals are killed quickly and safely.

x

i remember watching some documentary where they were chopping off animals heads while they were alive! it was horrible.. the poor things were trying to escape but these guy was just holding them and trying to chop of their necks :tears: things like that make me consider being a veggie... but i love chicken too much

AAAAAAHHHH I've seen baby chicks haven their nibbles chopped off while alive and thrown in to a pile :tears::furious:

Please all, make sure what kind of chicken you buy and where it comes from!

AAAAAAHHHH I've seen baby chicks haven their nibbles chopped off while alive and thrown in to a pile :tears::furious:

Please all, make sure what kind of chicken you buy and where it comes from!

Exactly.

Some people are just too greedy.

Thats how you get battery farms.

People are far too bothered about money :thumbdown:

x

OH NO...dont get me started on animal testing!!!

once ive started i dont stop!:naughty:

i started a full on argument with my whole class a few months ago...over animal testing....i was proved to be right in the end!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I luv to do that with my class...I always end up right, ALWAYS *MUHAHAHA*

That's the natural way of killing them to, and when they cut of the throat they die immediatly and can't feel a thing....so it's bloody but quick.

(Hope Lauren doesn't faint :boxed: )

That's the natural way of killing them to, and when they cut of the throat they die immediatly and can't feel a thing....so it's bloody but quick.

(Hope Lauren doesn't faint :boxed: )

Lol, it is quick.

The animal doesn't feel anything either because they go into shock.

They are only alive for about 20 seconds.

x

I will if I can!

NOW I'M JEALOUS OF YOU!!!!

I wanna live by myself toooooooooo *GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH* :emot-sad: