• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah exactly.. can really scar someone for life :blink: lol and i was younger when i saw that.. so it kinda makes it worse, though it was my fault for staying up late :fisch::naughty:

(OK my turn to say bless)

Aaaaaaaawwweee bless! :roftl:

Okay....

Go ahead and try lol

You could record it? lol

x

lol xD

what kind of things would you like to learn?

basics with simple words, or some sentences? ;)

oh and please, anyone, go watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKrDWs-xfrE

it's where the lyrics in my sig come from... It Takes A Fool To Remain Sane, by The Ark. They, Mika and Patrick Wolf are my favourite artists right now (who am I kidding? right now? I've loved The Ark since I was a kid!)

I kind of owe them everything, it's thanks to them I can be myself and be proud of myself today. maybe a bit like how much Mika have meant to people here?

And because you have seen that on TV you think that all places are like that.

They really aren't trust me.

My Uncle makes sure that the animals die quickly.

Most farmers don't.

Because bullets are expensive or whatever but my uncle makes sure that the animals are killed quickly and safely.

x

That's GOOD :thumb_yello:

NOW I'M JEALOUS OF YOU!!!!

I wanna live by myself toooooooooo *GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH* :emot-sad:

well, I pretty much had no choise...

My parent were moving out of town, and I still have a year left in gymnasiet. and I didn't wanna go though all the trouble with changing schools and stuff..

And because you have seen that on TV you think that all places are like that.

They really aren't trust me.

My Uncle makes sure that the animals die quickly.

Most farmers don't.

Because bullets are expensive or whatever but my uncle makes sure that the animals are killed quickly and safely.

x

That's GOOD :thumb_yello:

I hate the idea of animal. I mean animals are being harmed so we can look good?

But then you have to think about the medical research that people are doing with animals.

Is that animal testing wrong because 70 dogs died to save a childs life?

That's the ethical dilemma: is it worth it? How does one measure the value of a life be it human or animal? :blink:

I am personally undecided about animal testing. Animal testing is an integral part of drug design and development so the pharmacist in me is for it but the ethicist in me wonders if it's justifiable. Killing for survival is one thing, killing to make your product development process easier is another...

are you saying a chicken would eat us?

lmao =]

That's just a saying meaning do what you have to do to survive but I like your literal spin on it. :lol3:

i started a full on argument with my whole class a few months ago...over animal testing....i was proved to be right in the end!!!!:biggrin2:

Honey, nothing is proven, only supported. :original:

Dont you just luv the virtual world :bleh: *yay*

Anything is possible. It's a little Alice in Wonderlandish. :wub2:

it is quick. The animal doesn't feel anything either because they go into shock. They are only alive for about 20 seconds.

This is true. I was in Morocco earlier this year and I saw a sheep slaughtered for Eid (a religious holiday commemorating the day that God was merciful and asked Abraham to slaughter a sheep instead of his son, the meat is donated to feed the poor) and it was very quick and hopefully painless. It was gory but I've seen dead human bodies so it didn't affect me as much as it affects some. :blink:

lol xD

it's where the lyrics in my sig come from... It Takes A Fool To Remain Sane, by The Ark. They, Mika and Patrick Wolf are my favourite artists right now (who am I kidding? right now? I've loved The Ark since I was a kid!)

I kind of owe them everything, it's thanks to them I can be myself and be proud of myself today. maybe a bit like how much Mika have meant to people here?

Just general sentences you know like :

My name is..

How are you?

Where do you live?

And how to answer of course like :

I'm great thanks lol

I live...

And YouTube is down at the moment so I have saved the link and will watch as soon as I can :thumb_yello:

x

lol xD

The Ark Rocks :punk:

I love this song :biggrin2:

Dom rockar fett (say after me Sher)

That's the ethical dilemma: is it worth it? How does one measure the value of a life be it human or animal? :blink:

I am personally undecided about animal testing. Animal testing is an integral part of drug design and development so the pharmacist in me is for it but the ethicist in me wonders if it's justifiable. Killing for survival is one thing, killing to make your product development process easier is another...

This is true. I was in Morocco earlier this year and I saw a sheep slaughtered for Eid (a religious holiday commemorating the day that God was merciful and asked Abraham to slaughter a sheep instead of his son, the meat is donated to feed the poor) and it was very quick and hopefully painless. It was gory but I've seen dead human bodies so it didn't affect me as much as it affects some. :blink:

You always put everything soooo good! :naughty::biggrin2:

x

well, I pretty much had no choise...

My parent were moving out of town, and I still have a year left in gymnasiet. and I didn't wanna go though all the trouble with changing schools and stuff..

OMM.........that's like my situation except I had no choice but to move along with my mum......... :crybaby:

My name is..

How are you?

Where do you live?

I'm great thanks lol

I live...

And YouTube is down at the moment so I have saved the link and will watch as soon as I can :thumb_yello:

x

What's your name? - Vad heter du? (pronounced: Vahd heter dew)

My name is X - Jag heter X (Yah heter)

How are you? - Hur mår du? (Huure more dew)

I'm fine thanks - Jag mår bra (Yah more bra)

where do you live? - Var bor du? (Vahr boor dew)

I live in X - Jag bor i X (Yah boor ee)

lol XD

I - jag

you - du

he - han

she - hon

oh okay. I don't mind when you watch it, as long as you do it XD

who can't love a phrase like "and if you think I'm corny then it will not make me sorry, it's your right to laugh at me. And in turn, it's my opportunity to feel brave."

My name is..

How are you?

Where do you live?

I'm great thanks lol

I live...

x

then there are the more important ones like:

Do you like mika?

I love mika

Mika is so sexy

Sweet dreams!!

:naughty:

then there are the more important ones like:

Do you like mika?

I love mika

Mika is so sexy

Sweet dreams!!

:naughty:

;)

Do you like Mika? - Gillar du Mika?

I love Mika! - jag älskar Mika!

Mika is so sexy! - Mika är så sexig!

Sweet dreams!! - Dröm sött!!

What's your name? - Vad heter du? (pronounced: Vahd heter dew)

My name is X - Jag heter X (Yah heter)

How are you? - Hur mår du? (Huure more dew)

I'm fine thanks - Jag mår bra (Yah more bra)

where do you live? - Var bor du? (Vahr boor dew)

I live in X - Jag bor i X (Yah boor ee)

lol XD

I - jag

you - du

he - han

she - hon

oh okay. I don't mind when you watch it, as long as you do it XD

who can't love a phrase like "and if you think I'm corny then it will not make me sorry, it's your right to laugh at me. And in turn, it's my opportunity to feel brave."

:blink: It's like a real lesson hahahahaha

And I will watch it as soon as I can :thumb_yello:

x

:blush-anim-cl: Thank you. I'm more impressed, though, by the people on this board whom English isn't their first language yet write so well. :thumb_yello:

*jumps up and down*

and I actually have to say that I'm quite proud that I don't only write quite nice english, I can speak it too! XD