Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm HYPER :biggrin2:

Been up since 5PM yesterday.......for a good reason thou I wanna change my sleeping habbits to normal again since I'll be working in 3 days :bleh:

And you luv?

owh... :blink: vad jobbigt.

yes, you should get back your old habits.

have you called WOW or Luger?

Image how much that meant to me as a strange littele 11 yearold girl with no friends... ;__;

also, if you're keen on gay's rights to adopt kids, Father Of A Son is and AWSOME song. It's happy, energetic and angry at the same time!

"and you're totally fogged in your head if you were serious right now when you said, that it's because they will be bullied in school, well that means you let the BULLY set the rules"

Aaw don't make me cry :bleh:

That rocks! :punk:

Yeah why should we let the bullies set the rules :sneaky2:

Aaw don't make me cry :bleh:

That rocks! :punk:

Yeah why should we let the bullies set the rules :sneaky2:

we shouldn't! never ever!

argh. I REALLY do wish that Mika will show up at WOW. I think he and Ark have quite much in common... he and Ola could probably have lots of things to talk about.

how cool it would be if they became friends.

and actually, I think Ola is jealous of Mika's falsetto XD During all time, Ola's falsetto has really sucked, but this spring something happened ;) He started using his falsetto, and he almost never did before. So I think he might have heard Mika and was like "OMG I wanna sing lika that too!! *pout*". haha. because he looked so proud when he could use his falsetto at the gigs I were to.

I wanna tease him for it XD

Hi, Mona. :original:

I know but still, one word in lebanese from him is like heaven to me :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Dunno if he says anything in arabic but he talks about "us" lebanse hehe and he's ssssssssssssssssoooooooooo hot in it :mf_lustslow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpq32ihsPE

Hehe, I love that Australian interview. He's right, the Lebanese are everywhere. Half of my friends in high school were Lebanese. :blink:

Ciao Buonjourno?

"hello, good day"? lol!

I think so. It's a children's song. :bleh:

Image how much that meant to me as a strange littele 11 yearold girl with no friends... ;__;

also, if you're keen on gay's rights to adopt kids, Father Of A Son is and AWSOME song. It's happy, energetic and angry at the same time!

"and you're totally fogged in your head if you were serious right now when you said, that it's because they will be bullied in school, well that means you let the BULLY set the rules"

It's great how musicians can touch people and change their lives. In my mid-teens I was very influenced by a Californian band, Incubus. They're music opened up my eyes to many concepts which I had never considered before and to this day influence my way of thought and my opinions on some matters. Mika is less political of an artist but that's ok, his music brings joy and reflection to life.:thumb_yello:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I have to say this before i go!

My mum bought me "Sugar" magazine (even though im 17 lol and have been buying "more" and "closer" magazine for myself for months, i just told her i was too old for sugar now haha) AND I WAS SKIMMING THRU IT TO FIND MIKA...AND I COULDNT FIND HIM...UNTIL THE VERY END!!!

AAAHHH!!!!

I THOUGHT I MISSED IT!

MY MUM WAS JUST IN TIME TO GET THE RIGHT ISSUE!!!!

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

It's great how musicians can touch people and change their lives. In my mid-teens I was very influenced by a Californian band, Incubus. They're music opened up my eyes to many concepts which I had never considered before and to this day influence my way of thought and my opinions on some matters. :thumb_yello:

well.. in my case it's gone pretty far.. since I started liking them back then, and I'm still addicted, so they pretty much raised me. I can't even tell where I cease to excist and Ark start anymore...

but at the same time, they don't mean as much to me anymore, the music they make isn't as important, and it's usually just.. silly. But I still wouldn't be able to exclude them from my life even if I wanted to...

it worries me sometimes..

we shouldn't! never ever!

argh. I REALLY do wish that Mika will show up at WOW. I think he and Ark have quite much in common... he and Ola could probably have lots of things to talk about.

how cool it would be if they became friends.

and actually, I think Ola is jealous of Mika's falsetto XD During all time, Ola's falsetto has really sucked, but this spring something happened ;) He started using his falsetto, and he almost never did before. So I think he might have heard Mika and was like "OMG I wanna sing lika that too!! *pout*". haha. because he looked so proud when he could use his falsetto at the gigs I were to.

I wanna tease him for it XD

Aaaaah that's so funny xD

I'm not even gonna start on WOW I'm too excited right now :mf_lustslow: